[Recruitment] The Choral City - Page 14 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-02-15, 03:59 PM

Name: Tyrus Grahnus

Legion: Death Guard

Assault Marine

Appearance: Tyrus has charcoal black hair and a misshaped nose as a result from decades of conflict. His body is scarred from head to toe with the most notable going through what was his left eye. His remaining eye is turquoise but right smack dab in the middle is a sickly green. He has longer arms then most and he ,is actually slim to the bone. Despite his frail appearance he is actually well muscled and quite fast. Tyrus has exceptionally large shoulder muscles for an Astartes which leads to larger shoulder Pauldrons that although limits the manoueverabilty of him craning his neck and other head movements while wearing his armor.He is very tall for an Astartes and doesn't talk as much as the other Assault marines.

Armor, Wargear: Mark IV armor, jump pack, Bolter Pistol , Chainsword named Spinebreaker, Rarely uses a chainaxe known as Skullcrusher.

Personality: Very straightforward and direct, Tyrus doesn't kill his enemies in the messy way his squadmates do, for example, instead of chopping open an orks brains and churn the innards with his Chainsword, Tyrus will instead use a clean sweep that leads to a decapitation. Although his squadmates say otherwise, Tyrus has a certain lack of xenophobia that leads to his mistrust by others.
Background: Tyrus was born on Barberus, the Death Guard homeworld at the time, and almost immediately selected as a future candidate of the Death Guard. In school, Tyrus would often release concoctions that made his pupils vomit or catch a non fatal disease. Tyrus was accepted into the Death Guard ranks as soon as possible and was at the top of his batch of neophytes. He would first see action against an Ork Waaaaagh!. With Bolter in hand, Tyrus and his rival, a neophyte known as Roy Sargrus would find an Ork Nob that they both wanted to claim as a kill. The Nob killed Roy in a matter of seconds. Tyrus rammed his shoulder against the Nob and with a flick of his Chainsword severed the arm that held a Power Klaw that had Roy's impaled body on it. Tyrus spun around and sweeped off the Nob's head.
Later Tyrus would find himself in plenty more conflicts as a full battle brother and his victory over an Ork Warboss would lead to his automatic induction into an Assault marine. He served his chapter with honor, that is, until Istvaan III

Last edited by Defenestration47; 06-03-15 at 01:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-02-15, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

Thank goodness, a new Death Guard player.

I was just about to sit down and start writing the update so I'll add you into it as well. I will send you a PM with further details regarding your character sheet.

Bullettodfiefor will also be joining us.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

post #133 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-08-15, 01:27 AM

BulletToDieFor's Flag is: USA

Sorry it is taking me so long. I have to write a ton so itll be up as soon as possible. I apologize

The teeth of Morkai take you! For Russ and The Allfather!

post #134 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-08-15, 03:13 AM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

No worries, it usually takes a couple weeks for everyone to find the time.

post #135 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-15-15, 08:02 PM

BulletToDieFor's Flag is: USA

I'm almost done with my post i should be finished with it tomorrow or tonight

The teeth of Morkai take you! For Russ and The Allfather!
post #136 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-16-15, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

Are some of you planning on posting again or shall I begin working on the next update?

post #137 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-16-15, 01:09 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Well, both Sebastian (last update) and Akkad (this update) ignore Tiberius so unless either of them respond, I don't have anything more to add I think.

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #138 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-16-15, 01:42 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

Hey, now. Special K was going to answer - But Unx said he didn't find it fitting for him to go and help a prancing peacock. ;)

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #139 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-16-15, 03:59 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

You could have at least said hi! Mr T was beginning to think you didn't even care

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #140 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-16-15, 04:15 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

I think that your message is supposed to arrive after my post. It's not that he doesn't care - It's more that he hasn't heard it. ;)

But, it's alright, we'll come and rescue your purple arse, I'm sure.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode