[Recruitment] The Choral City - Page 13 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 201 (permalink) Old 02-25-15, 12:06 AM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

Just so everyone knows, I did tell Krymson he could say what he liked about the World Eater Captain. I think I'll even start using that nickname for him actually haha, The Beast of the Fifth!

I messaged Ramo. If I don't hear back soon I'll try to update again next chance I get.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 201 (permalink) Old 02-25-15, 12:11 AM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Cheers for that Krymson. Why couldn't he have been "the Coward of the Fifth" or "the Hypoglycaemic of the Fifth". You know, something that doesn't make it sound like he's going to ruin Tiberius's pretty face. Only thinking about yourself!

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #123 of 201 (permalink) Old 02-26-15, 03:47 AM

Deus, if you'd prefer I can retcon it so he's known as The Bitch King of Fifth, the Captain no one fears!" Which seems more dramatic and entertaining?

post #124 of 201 (permalink) Old 02-26-15, 11:36 AM

Lord Ramo's Flag is: England

Sorry for the delay, post is up now.

post #125 of 201 (permalink) Old 04-08-15, 12:03 AM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Just got my update up. Sorry it took a while, been under a mountain of revision. Unxpekted, let me know if everything is ok with the duel with Krejer. I tried to make sure everyone got as good as they gave, but I may have been too generous since I'm obviously biased and want Tiberius to win and be bad-ass duelist extraordinaire. Well, probably not quite that bad, but I am biased. Let me know what you think.

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #126 of 201 (permalink) Old 04-08-15, 02:04 AM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

Man, if I could get like, a professional painting of Tiberius, Shabran, and Krejer fighting... god damn

I always want to get pictures done for the RPs but I've held onto the rule that I won't unless they are completed, which as we all know doesn't happen very often haha. Being one of the most visual description-heavy RPs I've ever been a part of, I was really looking forward to some ABTN 3 artwork let me tell you... bastards

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

Last edited by unxpekted22; 04-08-15 at 02:08 AM.
post #127 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-24-15, 01:03 AM

BulletToDieFor's Flag is: USA

Is this still an active rp recruitment? I would love to get in on this as a loyalist World Eater
post #128 of 201 (permalink) Old 05-28-15, 06:11 PM

BulletToDieFor's Flag is: USA

Name: Xaren Lurghad
Legion: Sons of Horus
Rank: Sergeant of reformed Hellebore Squad, Tenth Company after the Jubal incident in The Whisperheads
Tactical Marine

Appearance: His black hair was a match to the color of his eyes. It unnerved the mortal Guardsmen and personae on the Vengeful Spirit, The Flagship of The Luna Wolves. His face, like most of his legion, resembled that of his Primarch, once a pride staple, now felt like his face was cursed. . A long scar runs down his right eye, a keepsake from a greenskin on Ullanor. Oaths of Moment fluttering on the pauldrons. Gouges from the recent battle pockmarked his armor, leaving some spots black from lasgun residue. Standing the Astartes height, in rank-and-file, he does not stand out. His voice is gruff and low, almost a deep rumbling in his throat. His shoulder badge was scraped off, the Sons of Horus badge no longer visible, but instead a crudely painted Luna Wolves emblem.

Armour, Wargear: MKIII Standard issue Armour, Standard issue bolter, pistol and combat knife.

Personality: Xaren is just like his brothers, serious, straight-forward in combat, otherwise he is jovial and humourous. He follows his leaders fearlessly into a fight, ready and willing to prove himself to his brothers, captains, and Primarch that he is a willing and fierce soldier for The Imperium. He respects most of the brother legions, excepting a few choice ones, however will fight staunchly alongside all who stand for The Imperium. He is part of one of the many warrior lodges within the Luna Wolves, despite how he knew Captain Loken felt about such things. He styles himself after Captain Loken and Torgaddon, wishing to ascend to captaincy one day as well.
At one time, he wished to gain the eye of his Primarch, considering it the highest honour a legionnaire could receive. Now he no longer could suffer to bear the emblem of Horus The Usurper. He still likes to joke if the situation calls for it but now he feels like there isnt going to be many chances to laugh in the near future.

Background: Xaren has a long career as a battle brother. He fought alongside Captain Loken at the battle of Davin, claiming it for The Emperor. The native warriors were a fierce and proud people, never retreating in the face of overwhelming odds, always at their brothers backs, ready to fight to the death against the Astartes. It was a glorious and honourable war, one that saw loses on both sides. However, no matter how many batle brothers Xaren lost, he could not come to hate his enemy. He could only respect them as a formidable opponent. It was after this battle that the lodges were formed in the Legion and that Xaren had joined.

The Davin battle was Xarens first taste of combat after ascending from the Legion Scouts. His most memorable and notable battle, the one that made him fight harder than he ever had in his life was on Ullanor. Ullanor, for Xaren was almost a dream, as if it wasn't real. He fought alongside several legions and Primarchs and even The Emperor. Horus and The Emperor fought side by side, two gods slaughtering all that stood before them. Xaren was fighting on his own, eager to prove himself, stupid in his recklessness. His other brothers, fresh from scouts, were with him, fight as one, but Xaren was surrounded, a wolf alone in the brawl.
His bolter was slung across his back, his pistol and knife each in a different hand. His rounds hit home on every ork, his blade biting as if it had fangs of its own. He relished the challenge, his armor soaked in blood as hi stood ankle deep in body parts. He became cocky and charged a Nob, A giant greenskin with a large unwieldy axe. His shoulder charge barely moved the ork as it roared its battle cry. The axe came down on Xaren as he tried to parry with his knife. The blade broke and the axe came down leaving a bloody scar along his face. Xaren fell back with a cry of anger. The nob bore down on him swinging the great axe. Xaren rolled left, right and left barely missing the axe swings by mere centimeters. The ork planted its massive foot on Xarens chest and rose the axe to let it fall one last time at the Space Marine.
The orks face erupted in a mess of blood and bone. Captain Loken appeared, bolter roaring with Torgaddon, the 2nd Company captain close behind. Loken extended a hand to the fallen Xaren, who gripped it tightly and was hauled to his feet.
"Brother Xaren, please don't make a mess of yourself. Won't be any left for me," grinned Torgaddon, as he kept greenskins away from Loken and Xaren. Xaren lowered his head in shame as Loken placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Don't listen to him. Torgaddon talks big but is harmless. That was brave and foolish to take on a Nob by oneself. Don't hasten to your death. Now come, The Primarch is calling for one last push and I want to see you in the front." Xaren felt a rush of pride at Lokens word as the line of Luna Wolves reformed around The Primarch and The Emperor,The greenskins wave surging and bulging, anxious to meet the Space Marines. The Emperor stood just metres away from Xaren, as his eyes wandered over the legion. He lifted his sword and let loose a furious battlecry. It was met with a roar of a thousand warriors as the charged into the greenskins. After the ardous and bloody battle, The Imperium sang of the victory.

The teeth of Morkai take you! For Russ and The Allfather!
post #129 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-02-15, 02:45 PM

Well, if this is still available for recruitment then I'm all for it. I would love to play a Death Guard Sergeant
post #130 of 201 (permalink) Old 06-02-15, 02:46 PM

I'll have a CS up today

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode