[Recruitment] Counter-Offensive (Imperial Guard) - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-24-14, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
Some of those are madly overrated, and probably need to be wrapped up( Cough, Cough).
Oh please do tell which one(s) that would be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
I will remake the character entirely, I had thought that the "Nudge Nudge" from early was an ok for a female, but I must have misread that.
"I was just saying a female wasn't possible, because the Vostroyans don't have any in their regimental composition."

Z was quite clear on that I think, Vostroyans only using men is a rather big thing to their fluff that you rather blatantly ignored.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-25-14, 08:59 AM

TheWarCaptain's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtheGreat View Post
a question
Hooray!! now we just need a medic character, by the way I've been meaning to ask this, so...no time like the present but anyway I've been wondering if you yourself was going to join us as Regiment Commander or Commissar or will you just voicing the npc?

Knowledge is Power, Guard it Well
Courage and Honour!
For The Emperor and By The Blood Sanguinius!
For Russ and the Allfather!
Burn The Heretic, Kill The Mutant, Purge The Unclean.

Last edited by TheWarCaptain; 05-25-14 at 09:11 AM.
post #33 of 60 (permalink) Old 05-28-14, 07:49 AM
Darius O's's Flag is: Australia

Well if nothing happens Zthegreat you can always just turn the medic into an NPC. I'm sure we can manage with 4 members of the squad.

post #34 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 05:12 AM
paranoidhawklet's Flag is: USA

Default I'll Go Medic

Name: Alex Voskinov The Medic

Background:
Alex wasn't a guardsmen you would expect to survive as long as he did, he didn't like explosions, was nervous, and wasn't a fighter.
His first battle his squad he was protecting the Company Command Squad from a Dark Eldar raid; a splinter cannon tore both squads apart, he crawled over to the Commander who was lying on the ground, 4 large shards dripping with venom standing out of his chest. Alex found the commander's fallen medic and took his equipment Alex managed to keep the commander breathing until the rest of the company had arrived and pushed the Raiders away. After this the commander immediately had him be his personal medic. Alex was given advanced medical training, and a promotion. Alexis isn't a bad shot either, along with his medical training he also got advanced training in all manor of weapons giving experience with most weaponry.

Appearance:
Alex is tall and skinny, 6'3 and 136 lbs.
He has long black unkempt hair and a goatee. He isn't doesn't take care of his uniform unless it is necessary. This is much to the disdain of other soldiers but Alex takes no notice. He finds it a waste of time to keep himself spotless for it just creates an easier target. he has a small tattoo of a caduceus on his neck. He has scars on his chest from Dark Eldar Wych Blades. He always has a smirk on his face. He is slightly tan, and has large blue/grey eyes.

Personality:
Alex is selfless, and will put himself in harms way to protect his allies. But Alex refuses to die laughing in the face of the enemy being hardy mentally and physically, but if he believes he will die he will do anything besides intentionally harm his allies to escape death. Alex is crafty finding an escape or a weapon out of nearly everything. Alex hates pointless death, he has come to see life as fragile and has seen it slip away for no good reason. It is for these reasons Alex hates plasma weaponry.In his opinion it's a risk that has been fatal too many times for the good it has done to matter. He might empathize too much though, seeing that they should be given a quick painless death, and always allowing them to retreat. "They have left the battle, they are not warriors, but armed civilians, and no commander can make me kill civilians."

Preferred Enemy:
Dark Eldar, They are against everything he believes in. They are cruel and narcissistic. Alex isn't one to start violence,but Eldar can't be helped, even Orks are better. They just fight, no torture or anything like that.

Wargear: All standard medic gear

Last edited by paranoidhawklet; 06-03-14 at 12:54 AM.
post #35 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 05:45 AM

Yay!!! More People!! We are Complete!

Courage and Honour!

Last edited by TheWarCaptain; 06-02-14 at 07:07 AM.
post #36 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 05:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidhawklet View Post
Name: Alex Voskinov The Medic

Wargear: All standard except instead of a lasgun he has a Bolter that he "recovered" from a dead Commisar while attempting to escape a Hexatrik. He replaced his 2 frag grenades on his belt with ammo for his Bolter. He doesn't carry a pistol finding it a waste of space were a syringe or two can be placed.
Eh, please don't substitute the wargear options given to you. They're there for a purpose. Everything else looks great.
post #37 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 05:58 AM Thread Starter

Alright sorry for the double post but I do believe it is necessary.

I will be recovering from a recent road trip tomorrow, but I will still try to get the action thread up tomorrow evening.

I also want to ask if the two 'Alex' would mind being addressed by shortened names? One could go by Alex, and Alexander by 'Xander', or one by Alex and the other by 'Lex', etc. etc. It would make distinguishing characters easier.
post #38 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 07:02 AM
Darius O's's Flag is: Australia

Looking forward to the action thread Zthegreat.
post #39 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius O's View Post
Looking forward to the action thread Zthegreat.
Aye me too, this is gonna be good

Courage and Honour!
post #40 of 60 (permalink) Old 06-04-14, 03:44 AM Thread Starter

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode