Initiation - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-30-08, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

luthorharkon's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Initiation

((OOC: This is a roleplay thread set on the planet of Armageddon. If you want to drift into the roleplay now, you can through this thread. Please note though that you may only be a space marine scout.
If you join in later though make sure your introduction into the storyline is appropriate and realistic otherwise you may find your roleplaying on this thread revoked.
This is telling off text and this is GM text
Alright lets get this thing started
LH

You have just finished the long and rigourous process of become a space marine and this is your last test until your final initiation as an Astartes.
You have arrived on the surface of Armageddon. You take cover in a deserted factorium to check your position only to find multiple scouts from other chapters are there as well.
You stop shortly (remember you're in one of the most hostile warzones in the galaxy) to briefly introduce yourselves.

Offer up your soul to your chosen patron...NOW!
Need a new signature? PM me with details and I'll make one.

Last edited by luthorharkon; 07-30-08 at 02:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-30-08, 08:03 PM

bloodthrister's Flag is: Netherlands

''Well, my name is Rico and I prefer to fight up pretty close... hope you'll spare some for me. he said while he watched the men that are part of the new team.

post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-30-08, 08:04 PM

SETH, CHAPTER MAST's Flag is: England

((OOC i hope there is some room left if not sorry for posting in your roleplay))

Name. CARNARVON
Chapter. Flesh Tearers
Home world. Cretacia
Weapons & War gear. Scout armour, frag & Krak nads, Bolt pistol with drum mag, combat chain axe and combat gutting knife. ((OOC I used an axe insted of a sword because flesh tearers are trained with axe insted of sword))
Look. very tall with a big build, I have long brown, with a light tan and blue eyes. I have a scar running down my face over my right eye. My brest plate is a dark red and the rest of my armour is black.
I am quick to anger and fast to cool down i love to be in the midle of combat hacking my way though all scum in the name of the Emperor. While not in battle i like to be out side on my home planet Cretacia which is a death world hunting with my battle brothers.

((IC. Where the hell is the rest of my squad... They must have missed there drop zones... Dam those vile green skin, I bet they have some thing to do with whats gone wrong. CARNARVON thinks back to the briefing where he remembers a large factorium on the map. In the briefing he remembers being told that there could be other chapters on site at that DZ, CARNARVON looks up and see the factorium off to his right hand side. Ill make for that DZ, its only 2 clicks away from here. CARNARVON gets to the building and looks in though the main loading doors and sees other space marine scouts from other chapters. CARNARVON puts his chain axe on stand by and walks up to greet his fellow battle brothers.

(( sorry it was a long one))

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-30-08, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

((OOC No problem Seth, you'll make a great addition to the roleplay

post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-30-08, 08:22 PM

SETH, CHAPTER MAST's Flag is: England

((IC Good day to you battle brother my name is Carnarvon of the Flesh Tears I am here looking for the rest of my squad. I was told in my briefing that there would be other Astartes in this DZ from other chapters. I see you are of the Salamanders chapter brother. Where is the rest of your squad???))
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-30-08, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Staring down from a beam on the upper level of the factorium, Corvin watched in silence as another marine made his way inside. The newcomer was a Flesh Tearer, making the group four strong as he moved over to the Salamander and another scout whose chapter he did not recognise. The thought of moving out of the shadows and revealing himself crossed his mind, but Corvin knew that his masters would not be so hasty and so neither would he. For now, he would simply wait and see what the others would do.

[Seth, we have a signup thread that you can put your character profile in rather than keeping it here if you want to.]

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-08, 01:32 AM
is going to DISNEY LAND

khorneflake's Flag is: USA

smurfion of the ultramarines walked into the manufactorium, seeing other scouts from different chapters, he paused wondering what was up. his drop pod had malfunctioned and he had been the only survivor. he checked his small amount of weapons, ammo, and rations. he had a sniper rifle, bolt pistol,and 20 shots for each. he had 3 days of rations.
"hello" he said...

http://host71690.123flashchat.com/TalkWargaming/
Pop a cold one and join us in the TalkWargaming flaschat!
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-08, 09:26 AM

bloodthrister's Flag is: Netherlands

''My squad is fighting on our home planet. At the moment I'm the only one sent on this mission to become a full Astartes.'' Rico picked up one of his combat knives and started polishing it with a polishing stone. ''So, when will we leave?''

post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-08, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

You suddenly here a faint transmission from an nearby Imperial garrison. "Need!....*BLAT*..Backup..*Pzzth*...Help!"
You are able to pin point there location but you are not able to decipher what's attacking the guardsmen.
You move out.

post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-08, 02:13 PM

thomas2's Flag is: Great Britain

"Greeting. I am Adonai of the Terramarine chapter. However I see that now is not a time for long introductions, as Imperial forces have need of us." He began, quietly revving his chainsword and checking his bolt pistol.

The collection of different chapters, from worlds scattered all over the Imperium, was unusual, but he declined to mention it. Or much about himself either.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode