[Recruitment] Saviors of Chemorus - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-27-14, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

gotcha, I'll make the edit now.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-06-14, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

Something was brought to my attention so here is a note about the update for everyone but todeswind.

If you decide to attack back and defend yourself, the enemy will basically have you swarmed rather than it being a confrontation you can still back out of. So if you stick around any longer than the initial disengagement to escape them and run, then you'll be stuck there.

Their batons are strong enough that if they hit you mid-leg or so it would freeze up the knee, cause the leg muscles to fail for a moment, or something of the leg. Just enough to stop you from really fleeing.

With that said, If you choose the run option, you certainly may harm some of them, but its meant to be more of a shoving them off action. We just all know what an Astartes body shoving a normal man can mean.

Even though you can kill all of them, by the time that happens it will lead into the next update, so there isn't meant to be time for you to take everyone out and then also run.

post #33 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-23-14, 06:25 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Holy crap, this is turning into one hell of a mess!

Just to clarify how many of these doped up psychopaths we have to kill, or is it left unspecified for a reason?

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Last edited by Deus Mortis; 02-23-14 at 06:28 PM.

post #34 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-23-14, 08:47 PM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Sorry I missed the previous update.

I've had dedication problems most of this week and I've been in Liverpool for the past few days

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
post #35 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-24-14, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

You're fine santaire dont worry about it, you confirmed 048 would be attacking so that helped. I do look forward to seeing a post from you this time though!

And Deus, good question. It is meant to be unspecified.

Does anyone feel they have a lack of things to write about on their own part? I feel I may be doing too much of the writing for you, or something like that. There are points in the rp that will be much more open ended, though. Other parts like this, I simply have to give a more controlled direction.

post #36 of 60 (permalink) Old 03-04-14, 02:05 AM

I'll have my post up by tomorrow morning. My recruiter took up most of my weekend.
post #37 of 60 (permalink) Old 03-06-14, 03:58 AM

What is the item that every guards men get, The Litany of the Emperor or something?
Also of note I am writing my character sheet up right now

Semper Iratus
post #38 of 60 (permalink) Old 03-06-14, 04:50 AM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogimus View Post
What is the item that every guards men get, The Litany of the Emperor or something?
Also of note I am writing my character sheet up right now
There's several litanies, as far as I'm aware.

Also, I'm not sure if Unxpekted is still taking on characters. Perhaps it would be best to clarify with him, beforehand?

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #39 of 60 (permalink) Old 03-06-14, 06:49 AM

He said its still open which is why i asked, something like the infrantry mans primer or some such is what i was looking for.

Semper Iratus
post #40 of 60 (permalink) Old 03-06-14, 07:31 AM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogimus View Post
He said its still open which is why i asked, something like the infrantry mans primer or some such is what i was looking for
Oh, my apologies.

That would be - The Infantryman's Uplifting Primer that you're after.

Looking forwards to seeing your character, Grogimus.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode