[Recruitment] For the Emperor (WH40K Space marine RP open sign ups) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-13, 01:01 AM Thread Starter

Default For the Emperor (WH40K Space marine RP open sign ups)

Hello, there everyone, I'm Cpkeyes, a new face in this site, but I have rped before on about three RP sites. (Through I suck at it, it's fun), this is a RP from one of those sites, a space marine RP, Where we play as Space marines in the Silver Eaters chapter.

[align=center][/align]
"The Imperium Stands Eternal!" Motto and Battle cry of the Silver Eaters.

Typical Battle-Brother

Typical assault marine.

Silver Eater Battle-Brother saving a girls life from the Xeno's

As you can tell from the above pick, the Silver Eaters care for human life.Well at least most of them, they won't go to extremes to trying to help them, but will try to help them. The Silver Eaters are codex-following chapter, but are a successor chapter of the Blood Angels, so they have their gene-flaw(I forget whats it called) Traditionally, the Chapter master was the Chapter champion, who was taught by the old Chapter master, through that is the only difference from the codex. The current chapter master is Markus Tullus, and their homeworld is Sirius, and recruiting worlds the feral, feudal and deathworlds of the Sirius sector.

Rules

Do to me being new to this site, I will not do the whole "You have to post two paragraphs minimum" but I expect good post. So
Atleast try to not do one liners.
I am your god.
Listen to the me and any co-ops I appoint.
Remember, the emperor protects.
Remember, even through you are basically superhuman's, you have your limits.
No God-modding or Metagaming.
Don't be a dick in the OOC.
NO flaming spamming or anything that's against the rules.
To make sure you read the rules, say FOR THE EMPRAH!!! At least once in the app.

Codex Organization

CHAPTER
CHAPTER MASTER
CHAPTER CHAMPION
MASTER LIBRARIAN
MASTER APOTHECARY
1ST COMPANY
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

2ND COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

3RD COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

4TH COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

5TH COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

6TH COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

7TH COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

8TH COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

9TH COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY
STANDARD BEARER

10TH COMPANY CAPTAIN
CHAPLAIN
APOTHECARY

APP
Name:
Personality:
Years or Centuries of Service:
Position:
Bio(Optional)
Company 1st-10th:
Ship Name(If Captain):

My app
Name:Markus Tullus
Personality: A caring man, but brutal to enemies to the Imperium.
Years or Centuries of Service:256 Years
Position:Chapter Master
Bio(Optional)
Company 1st-10th: 1st
Ship Name(If Captain)anther of Sirius
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-13, 02:55 AM

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

Is that entire list open slots?

It might be hard to garner that many players in, unless you're planning to have each player representing a company.

Looks very interesting, but if you're relying on getting 40+ players before starting the RP, you might be in for a long wait, and an RP that never reaches takeoff.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-13, 03:00 AM Thread Starter

All I really want is Captains,and a chapter champion, so he and Tullus can be back to back badasses.

All the rest, We can start without.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-19-13, 03:25 AM

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

Ah, alright. My bad, misunderstood what the post was saying.

Good luck with the RP!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-27-13, 03:30 AM

I'd like to make a character for the chapter though I'd need some more info on them, such as their culture, some of their past conflicts, ect. Just because I'm assuming we're to make a Captain, more so a Company Captain. Though I'd be down to join in on this RP once I have some of this info, and I'm sure others will too .
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-14, 08:23 PM

BrotherOfBone's Flag is: United Kingdom

Never done this before so 'ere we go!
Name: Gorro Decimus.
Personality: A grim man. Decimus prefers to show his devotion to the Emperor in battle rather than on the Battle Barge, and often chants litanies during conflict.
Years or Centuries of Service: 336 years.
Position: Captain
Bio: Gorro rose through the ranks of the Silver Eaters slowly and patiently, waiting for the right moment to prove himself to the previous Captain. He did so by serving in his Command Squad as Company Champion for 62 years, helping him slay enemy after enemy, and even on occasion aiding in the compilation of battle tactics. It was, however, Gorro's devotion to the Emperor that marked him out as a prime candidate for Captain. His unending faith combined with his tactical flexibility meant that, when the previous Captain was struck down by a Word Bearers Dark Apostle he took up the mantle. Gorro has since sworn his revenge on the Word Bearers, and will happily ignore all objectives and risks to end their plague on the Galaxy.
Company 1st-10th: 2nd.
Ship Name(If Captain): Spear of Sanguinius.

Good enough?
And, of course.. FOR THE EMPRAH!!

First in, last out!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-14, 08:24 PM

BrotherOfBone's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleripper View Post
I'd like to make a character for the chapter though I'd need some more info on them, such as their culture, some of their past conflicts, ect. Just because I'm assuming we're to make a Captain, more so a Company Captain. Though I'd be down to join in on this RP once I have some of this info, and I'm sure others will too .
If you look in the RP Directory! Thread, this RP is under the Recruiting tab. If you look, the history (ish) has been posted there.

First in, last out!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-24-14, 11:57 AM

TheWarCaptain's Flag is: United Kingdom

Name: Maximinus Bullert
Personality: A disciplined and ruthless man, Maximinus despises any other cowardly or disobedient man. He also has a habit of beating the crap out of said cravens immediately and on his own judgement and no one else's, in battle he's an expert strategist and being such he's Resourceful and Creative in in his plans.
Years or Centuries of Service: 230 years
Position: Company Captain

Bio: Much of Maximinus's past is unknown even to him, he was born on the planet Sirius, when he was old enough he started his training he was taught to use everything even himself as a weapon if need be, when he was accepted he asked to be instantly sent into the field his peers, the elders and his trainer were impressed by his thirsting bloodlust to slay orks and his need to serve The Emperor.

having started his tour of duty as a Private, He received his current position in the wake of a particularly bad landing during the first phases of a brief suppression campaign against anti-Imperial insurrectionists on Modred. While en route to their dropzone, Bullert's unit came under fire from hidden anti-air batteries. In the resulting confusion, several platoons were misdropped or forced to bail out of their transports, leaving the survivors scattered across roughly forty kilometers of the Modred highlands.

In the absence of orders, Maximinus took charge of the handful of survivors he could find and set out hunting for the batteries while they moved up through a few insurrectionists decided to ambush them and sadly though they were quickly killed it was not before one of them took Maximinus's right eye, the medics couldn't save it in time so Maximinus had an engineer make an optic eye for him, he went through much pain before and after it was inserted.

Given his success in that and the subsequent campaign, regimental command chose to make his de facto role official during the reconstruction as his commanding officers had been killed by one of the anti-air batteries.

Company 1st-10th: 3rd Company
Ship Name(If Captain): The Nemesis

For The Emperor!

Knowledge is Power, Guard it Well
Courage and Honour!
For The Emperor and By The Blood Sanguinius!
For Russ and the Allfather!
Burn The Heretic, Kill The Mutant, Purge The Unclean.

Last edited by TheWarCaptain; 05-24-14 at 12:06 PM.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-24-14, 03:55 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

I'm gonna go out on a limb here guys and say this one is probably closed....

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode