[Recruitment] Manhunt (A Necromunda RP) - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-16-13, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

Sorry if I'm rushing people, but it's just that I'm afraid that this threads going to die before it even goes anywhere.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-18-13, 01:32 AM

emporershand89's Flag is: USA

Location: New England.....somewhere in that mess of awesomness!!

If you spin a good story, and plan things in advance, your thread will not die. Threads tend to die when you rush, force players down an unwanted/boring path, or take to long to keep the flow of the game. Take it from me personally, take your time and make an epic adventure; not a rushed parody.

If you need advaice ask Darkreever, he knows this stuff like the back of his hand.

On that note I'll create a character tommorrow and post her up. Would love to skin me a skavvie.

"Walk Softely, and Carry a Big Gun!"
post #23 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-18-13, 02:38 AM

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporershand89 View Post
If you spin a good story, and plan things in advance, your thread will not die. Threads tend to die when you rush, force players down an unwanted/boring path, or take to long to keep the flow of the game. Take it from me personally, take your time and make an epic adventure; not a rushed parody.

If you need advaice ask Darkreever, he knows this stuff like the back of his hand.

He's right about that. The pace of things does tend to slide on the slower slide, especially in the roleplaying forum. Real life and different styles of writing can put a damper on quick posting.

From the bits I've seen so far, though, the story seems to be interesting, the GM highly capable, and the players interested. Give it time, man. Patience is a virtue, egg and the chicken, all of that nonsense.

post #24 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-18-13, 06:35 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys, I'm still planning on what paths the charcter's take
post #25 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-18-13, 12:58 PM

GamingOtaku's Flag is: Australia

Hey I'm kinda new here but I'd be interested in playing if you'll have me.
post #26 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-18-13, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Go ahead and post a character sheet, no need to be shy
post #27 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-19-13, 03:02 AM

GamingOtaku's Flag is: Australia

Name: Viktor Reinhold

Allegiance: Independent

Appearance: Tall and with a slim build, Viktor is fit but not particularly muscular.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...01-d370jzl.jpg

Background: Born a noble on the forge world of Magnos Omicron, Viktor was raised in the lap of luxury. As the firstborn son of the family, Viktor was educated from a young age to inherit his fathers business.

The business was in weapons, his family was the single largest supplier of arms in the sector. Viktor got to know all about every kind of weapon out there and became so dedicated to them that he would often take to working on the factory floor himself, much to the displeasure of his father.

But with success came many enemies, the family was set up and accused of supplying Chaos cults outside the sector. Viktor's parents knew full well what the outcome of the trail would be and decided to sneak their children off-world. Now a fugitive, Viktor thought that maybe he could still carry on the family business, as an illegal arms merchant. He has since taken to just being called Corran Lars.

Presently Viktor is stuck on the world of Necromunda as both his goods and his ship have been seized by the Enforcers. Fortunately Viktor is not without options, the bounty on Ripjaw should prove to be more than enough to 'Reacquire' his possessions.

Personality: Viktor was taught to be very adaptable for the sake of business and can put on different personas to fit in with certain groups but really he is more the cynical, sarcastic type.

Combat: Viktor was raised to be able to fight with sword and sidearm, he prefers to be up close and personal. For this reason he has also taken a liking to auto-guns.

Wargear: Sword, stub gun, auto-gun.

This thing is a little harder than I thought but I think I could get used to this.

Thought process for making my character >
post #28 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-21-13, 06:42 AM Thread Starter

Next update going to be up today
post #29 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-21-13, 12:24 PM

Rems's Flag is: Australia

Sorry for the lateness and shortness of my post, had a very busy week.

post #30 of 48 (permalink) Old 10-21-13, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Update posted, hope you like it.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode