[Action] Tales of the Eighth Legion. (Action Thread.) - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-01-13, 08:43 PM

High_Seraph's Flag is: USA

Sitting in his room aboard the Maiden of Sorrow Raskreia was hunched over the right pauldron of his armour in his left hand carefully etching yet another line of lightning around the edges of it with his right. Dropping the knife to the hard bed Raskreia picks up a small brush dipping it into a small container of paint he carefully applies it to an area he had just etched out. Continuing with this pattern Raskreia carefully and artistically applied yet another layer of his favorite lightning he looks over the opposite wall. Looking at his armour Raskreia's lips pull up at the corners of his mouth in an imitation of a smile as his teeth become bared in a predatory aspect as he takes in the intricate lighting he has etched and painted onto it before moving his eyes over to the Banner of the Fourth in pride of place. The thick black cloth split with lightning above and behind a lone Night Lord standing atop a veritable mountain of bones both of humans and xenos, right hand holding a gore covered blade tilted downwards and towards his right side with some spilling of onto the small skull of a human infant while the left holds a bolter out stretched as if firing from it towards the enemy itself.

Looking back down at his pauldron Raskreia carefully follows the etching allowing the paint to settle before going over it once more to fully accentuate it. Standing up and crossing over to the wall he slowly puts the pauldron on the table before turning to his battle plate and starting the process of encasing himself in it. Taking particular pleasure in his left shin and right thigh as he places those pieces onto himself Raskreia turns to his chest armour and slowly rubs his left hand along it for a few seconds before gripping its edges and turning it around and placing it upon his chest and calling for a serf to help with the last parts of adorning himself in his armour before taking his helmet in a loose grip with his left hand and stroking the cloth of the standard before taking it up with his right hand. Stepping out into the hall Raskreia walks towards the bridge where Xandrek most likely is biding his time until planetfall and the slaughter that will follow.

Walking down the corridor Raskreia uses the standard as a crutch hitting the deck with it in time with his right foot causing a break in the steady thumping of his footsteps with a dull clang. Raskreia hears a voice behind him say, "Hail standard bearer" Turning his head Raskreia sees the psyker Jallus approaching him. Lips pulling into a small snarl at the approaching figure Raskreia replies, "Hail witch, on your way to report something of import from the bowels of the warp? Or just deciding which brother to inflict your presence on?" with barely held disgust coming from his every word and stance. Raskreia didn't wait for a response before turning his head away and resuming his measured pace for the bridge the standard raping an angrier sound as he did not like being near the psyker anywhere other than the battlefield where he could be distracted by fighting with Azreal and Xandrek, most often in the thickest of it. Thinking of this Raskreia hears a voice again calling out to him, "Hail Raskreia, on your way to our lord?" Spinning around Raskreia sees it is the Company Champion and not the Psyker. Leaning on the standard a bit Raskreia smiles slightly as he looks at him appearing to be set for war as well as a willingness to be at Xandrek's side. Responding Raskreia smiles openly, "Hail Azrael, yes and judging by your own appearance and general attitude that is also where you yourself are heading correct? If I may, why do we not head to the bridge together?" lightly before fidgeting with his helmet slightly. Should I tell him about the psyker or wait and let him deal with it? Maybe warn Xandrek about him approaching and let the Captain sort it out? Ah well maybe that should be best, sit back and let him get executed by himself as no one in the Legion likes them.

"It would be a pleasure brother" Azrael replies. Raskreia nods in acceptance of this before motioning with his left hand for Azreal to take the lead. "Well brother let's not keep our Lord waiting. Though he does seem to be rather distant and tense as of late though. Maybe he has been hanging around the Young Blood to much recently or maybe even the Chaplain Jaekel and his sermonizing which I gather would put even the Word Bearers to shame.Raskreia adds with a slight laugh. Walking in silence waiting for a reply Raskreia kept a step behind Azrael in deference to his lethality and position in the company. Upon reaching the bridge doors Raskreia pushes them open with his left hand seeing Xandrek turn his head to look before returning to gaze at a nothing.

Walking into the bridge Raskreia noticed Xandrek’s shield was resting against the throne like command chair. Xandrek’s personal motto writ bold in a blood red Nostramon writing on a flyer of flayed skin saying I am the Lord of Lies. I know only the truth. below he winged skull of a Nostramo with a black blade impaling it from top to bottom with blood dripping from the tip in 1 blood drop. The shield itself a massive piece of adamantium and ceramite reinforced with powerful shielding turning it into a veritable movable fortress while allowing Xandrek to wield his sword in the other hand. Coming to a stop just outside of blade range Raskreia offers a respectful nod towards Xandrek saying "Captain, pleasure seeing you. Though I think that pleasure will be greatly diminished as the psyker Jallus is most likely on his way here."

"Loyalty is its own reward."
Lion El'Jonson.

Last edited by High_Seraph; 07-05-13 at 06:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-06-13, 08:38 PM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

I was stood in the darkness of the Maiden of Sorrow’s training hold, watching the dance of blades in the practice cages. Though there were many duels taking place, it the one in the one furthest to my left was the one that drew my attention. It was an honour duel between Young Blood and Sergeant Xho Zhen of Fifth Claw. Young Blood seemed to have the better of the duel, for Xho had only struck him once whereas Xho himself was bleeding from two wounds, a cut down his chest and punctures in his left shoulder where Corvis had caught him.

The chants of the gathered marines meant nothing to me; they were fools if they believed I would let this descend into a murder duel. Or if they thought this would end with Xho the victor.

Corvis was letting his anger drive him into the attack, letting fury and hatred cloud his mind. Still he was restraining himself, no doubt having seen me standing watching his fight. Corvis knew me, knew that if I even thought there was a risk of this turning into a murder duel I would step in and both would be humiliated. Corvis would be angry, but he had the brains to understand he couldn’t beat me. Xho was a different matter entirely. If I stepped in I might have to knock the fool out cold to make him halt. They could fight to Xho’s inevitable death after the campaign was over.

Xho was completely enraged by now and I heard his voice as he spat at Corvis. “I will break your spirit Young Blood.” I shook my head. Corvis’ spirit was long since hardened beyond whatever punishment Xho could meet out.

I spent the next minute watching the movements of the fight, studying the skills of the two of them and their weaknesses. Corvis had a tendency to extend his arm too far when he lunged with his claws, giving a fast opponent a split second opportunity to slice his muscle. That I wouldn’t tell him, I kept something back from all those I had taught except Xandrek, should I ever be forced to fight them myself. But I decided I would tell him the error that had let Xho slice his cheek, how he had become complacent after he first struck Xho. Telling him of that error would never hurt me, he wouldn’t have the ability to strike me.

“Well done Young Blood, but remember not to become complacent after you have drawn first blood. It is when he has been wounded that your foe is at his most dangerous for he will not underestimate you again as you learned today. You are lucky you dodged, Xho’s Chainsword would have split your collar bone as well as cutting your face had you not. Learn these lessons and eventually you’ll come away without a scratch from a fight such as this. Also, be wary of Xho. Before he joined us he was a murderer of the worst sort and I wouldn’t put it past him to jump you in a dark corner.”

Corvis gave his empty smile and acknowledged me with a nod as he spoke.

“Perceptive as ever Sword Master. Your Terran masters must have taught you well before the Night Haunter's gene-seed was gifted to you" he said. ""But you do not need to warn me about Xho. He is a fool who thinks his shadow greater than it is. Had you not been here this would have become a Murder Duel very quickly and 5th Claw would need a new sergeant. If Xho is foolish enough to try anything from the shadows, then the Corpse-Master will receive a fresh Astartes corpse to cut open.”

I left the training hall shaking my head in tiredness. Corvis was being foolish again, taking my advice as an insult.

“We need more mortals. They die too fast.” Zhasal’s voice came over the vox. My face twisted into a scowl. The arrogant fool thought himself an excellent warrior. He refused to fight any who were not among the Imperium’s finest Space Marines and he lost to all of them. He had even challenged Nykona Sharrowkyn, the finest Space Marine warrior in the galaxy, even greater than Captain Lucius of the Emperor’s Children. "I am on my way regardless, any news from the Captain?"

“No news from our Captain Zhasal and if you want more mortals, find them yourself. I have better things to do with my time than waste it on your pathetic amusement.”

I kept moving and on my way I saw Raskeria, my closest brother besides Xandrek himself. He was not even Terran, but I did not care. I preferred his company to Fundae’s who was from the same world as me. "Hail Raskreia, on your way to our lord?" I called to the Standard Bearer. Raskeria spun, then he smiled and leaned on the Standard. He waited till I reached him and gave me a moment to bow my head and give a fist-to-chest salute to the Standard. Raskeria then spoke, saying. "Hail Azrael, yes and judging by your own appearance and general attitude that is also where you yourself are heading correct? If I may, why do we not head to the bridge together?" After he had finished speaking he fidgeted with his helmet slightly.

I dismissed it and replied to his query. “It would be a pleasure brother.”

The Standard Bearer nodded in acceptance and motioned for me to take the lead. “Well brother let's not keep our Lord waiting. Though he does seem to be rather distant and tense as of late though. Maybe he has been hanging around the Young Blood to much recently or maybe even the Chaplain Jaekel and his sermonizing which I gather would put even the Word Bearers to shame.” Raskreia added with a slight laugh. We walked in silence for a while, during which time I thought of a reply. Raskeria was a step behind me, walking in that position. “He does indeed seem to be distant and tense, the destruction of Nostramo hit him harsher than most of us. And brother, there is no need to stay behind me, we are equals.” Raskeria smiled and stepped slightly faster

Raskeria pushed open the bridge door and we walked through. My eyes were drawn to Xandrek but as usual, I couldn’t ignore his sword that rested in a scabbard at his hip. She was a beautiful piece of workmanship. A bastard sword, one of the finest examples of a Paragon Blade I’d ever seen. It had his motto written in silver in Nostramon on the dark silver, almost black blade. The blade was double sided and straight, more than five foot long. The hilt was wrapped in black leather with silver thread. The guard was formed of the winged skull of Nostramo with wings themselves forming the cross bar. The pommel was a silver skull.

Xandrek himself was stood at the far end of the bridge in front of the view screens with his hands clasped behind his back under his black cloak. I could see the silhouette of his helmet’s dark iron crest of bat wings. As we approached his head turned to the right before returning to the screens “Captain, pleasure seeing you. Though I think that pleasure will be greatly diminished as the psyker Jallus is most likely on his way here” Raskeria said. I scowled for a moment as I heard Jallus’ name, the only member of the First Claw I wouldn’t give my life to save.

“Corvis has made another enemy and Zhasal wants more people to hunt, the disgusting animal. But enough of the troubles of the rest of the First Claw. How are you Xandrek?”

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
— Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Last edited by Santaire; 07-07-13 at 09:10 AM.
post #13 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-07-13, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

Azrael and Raskreia: As the two of you step onto the bridge and give your reports the silent and motionless statue of Captain Xandrek finally turns to face the both of you with his arms still behind his back and you smile at the imposing sight of your Captain as even among the Legion itself Xandrek cuts a terrifying figure with his bat wing crested helmet, lightning covered armour, blood red eye lens and rusted chains from which the flayed skulls of both human and aliens hang from. As the Captain’s blood red lens regard the two of you his deep yet sophisticated upper-hiver voice leaves his helmet in a deep growl which stops several of the mortal crew members in their tracks. “Azrael, Raskreia. It is good to see you my ‘brothers’”, some how no legionary can say ‘Brothers’ with as much venom as Xandrek can but you both know the malice and hate in his voice is not directed at you. “I am the same as I always am, Champion. If there was something wrong with me im sure the Corpse-Master would have notified you.” Xandrek then unclasps his hands from behind his back before he makes his way over to his command throne and settles himself in as you two ascend the raised dais to stand before him. “As for the psyker making his way here…that is unfortunate. Azreal if the witch-kin comes within twenty paces of me but a bolt through his helmet and should he speak without be giving him permission, Raskreia. Feel free to remove his tongue using a rusty blade.” The Captain then lets out a growling vox laugh which you two join in before he stops and then removes his helmet to reveal his paper white aristocratic features and shoulder length black hair. “Now my brothers, let us see what news the psyker has for us.” And you both turn as Xandrek raises his left hand to motion to one of the doors as not only Jallus but also the Chaplain Jaekal enter the room. Clearly this is going to be interesting.

Jaekal: As you make your way to your personal chambers you glimpse several of your brothers of First Claw making their way to the bridge: Azrael, Fourth Companies Champion. Raskreia, Fourth Companies Standard Bearer….and oddly Jallus one of the companies librarians though Jallus is much further back than his two brothers. Obviously the other two want to be nowhere near the psyker and you shiver ever so slightly as the witch-mind passes by you aswell though none of them have noticed you with your black armour in the near lightless corridors of the Maiden. Turning back to resume your walk back towards your quarter you get a message over the vox from one of the bridge crew telling you on Xandrek’s behalf to prepare for the upcoming battle then to come and meet him on the bridge ready. As you are already in your full wargear you turn to face the direction of the bridge and set off at a brisk walk until you end up catching up with Jallus. You must now decide if you walk with your brother, psyker he may be, to the bridge to meet the captain or to either fall back slightly or rush ahead of him to get out of his presence. It is up to you what you wish to do though if you walk with Jallus then feel free to work out a conversation with him.

Veptus: You let out a small breath which you had not been realizing you had be holding as Jaekal stalks out of the Apocatherion back to his own chambers and you turn to right as an apocathery minoris, Brother Xheng, approaches you and lowers his head slightly before speaking, his helmets vox speakers rending his already inhuman voice into a slurring growl “Master, a message from Captain Xandrek”. You follow Xheng’s outstretched and pointing finger towards the vox terminal where there is a simple message from Xandrek which you realize has also been sent to all other members of fourth company: “Viris Colratha Dath Sethicara Tesh Dasovallian. Solruthis Veh Za Jass.” Which makes you smile as you read its meaning: “Sons of our father stand in midnight clad. We bring the Night”. Which as you know, having grown up with Xandrek on Nostramo means you should prepare yourself by gathering your wargear but as you turn away from the terminal you see another message flash up: +Veptus. Come to the bridge+ It seems that your captain has called for you and you now have time to gather your wargear before heading to the bridge to meet him, what else you do is up to you.

Corvis: You watch Azrael leave the training hall to go and find the Captain while those that had gathered start to move away to either return to their cells or train against one another while the rest of Fifth Claw leave Xho laying on the floor to let his Astartes physiology catch up with the four deep wounds in his chest from where you had impaled him with your lightning claw. Deciding to return to your own cell you finish armoring yourself with the help of two of your slaves who bolt the last of your armour in place as you lightly probe the wound in your cheek which Xho gave you. The wound is a rather deep one that has now opened up for all the galaxy to see some of your jaw bone and teeth which you decide needs to be sealed before Isstvan so it is best to go and see the Corpse-Master Veptus though when you arrive in the Apocatherion Brother Xheng tells you that the Corpse-Master has gone to see the captain and if you wish he can see to your cheek. What do you now do is up to you, do you let Xheng tend to your facial wound or go and demand Veptus deals with it while going to see what the captain is also up to? If you remain with Xheng then feel free to converse with him.(So pm me and ill do all of Xheng’s talking for you to post up.)

Jallus: You stop in your tracks at the venom pouring from Raskreia’s mouth but not because you are shocked by the disgust in his voice but because you begin to smile under your helmet at the annoyance and anger you inflict on your brothers when in their presence, especially the Captain who barely seems to tolerate your presence most of the time you are near him but before you can reply to the Standard Bearers question he stalks off with the butt of the companies standard rapping against the metal floor as he uses it like a staff. Following him but keeping your distance you obviously can message him over the vox with your reply to his question before you notice the standard bearer stop up ahead at one of the junctions and see Azrael join him before they both head off to the bridge together. You don’t seem to be too concerned about the Champion joining the Standard bearer though you do stop slightly when you sense the presence of Jaekal coming up behind and wonder what it is that the chaplain is up to. Perhaps you should ask him or will you simply make your way to the bridge and give the Captain your report?

Zhasal: Azrael’s voice cuts across your vox as he simply tells you he doesn’t care about your amusement and if you want to mortals to kill then you must go and find your own. Growling slightly at the champion’s dismissive tone you decide to stalk the lower decks that are filled with mortal slaves though you need to be careful with which slaves you decide to hunt as some are property of other legionaries of Fourth Company or slaves that actually have some value. Stalking along the almost lightless lower decks you step out into one of the several slave living quarter habs which seems almost full as they barter with each other for the meager scraps that they can find but as soon as you step foot in the large relatively open space all becomes silent as all the mortals turn to regard you. It is now entirely up to you what you now do as you have all of the mortals attention. Though you must remember that killing too many of the crew will clearly earn the ire of Azrael and Xandrek but what do you care if two of your ‘brothers’ get annoyed with you at killing pathetic mortals?

Var: Returning to the mangled half melted piece of scrap metal back on your work table you give it a final glance over and decide that it is too far gone to be ever fully repaired into working condition so you begin to harvest what parts you can for repairing other plasma guns in the future. After you finish stripping the remains of the plasma gun you hand the rest of the mangled metal to a servitor to have it melted down to be used for other parts later before you turn your attention to Fundae’s heavy flamer hanging on the wall to your right. Even though he was disrespectful to you and had injured one of your tech-adepts…twice, he will need his weapon before the legion lands on Isstvan to begin slaughtering loyalist scum. Easily picking the heavy flamer up off of the wall you begin your work on repairing it while you think of all the salvage you could gain from the massacre that will soon be taking place where it will be very easy to restock the Maiden’s storage holds with all the spare parts for Astartes armour, weapons and vehicles that will you could ever need. Though to do so you will need to stay in Xandrek’s good books for now and that means completing your work here. Once you finish repairing the heavy flamer you should take it to Fundae and then head to the bridge to inform Xandrek of what you will want to acquire after slaughtering the loyalists.

Fundae: You decide to return to your own cell and check your chain axe is still in perfect working order ready for slaughtering loyal Astartes scum to the so-called Emperor and while you are sat on the edge of your metal cot running your fingers over the teeth of the chain-axe you begin to wonder what it will sound like to hear a chain weapon biting into ceramite and power armour followed by the shouts and potential screams of Astartes, something that has never been heard before as who could of thought of Astartes fighting Astartes? You smile to yourself before feeling at a loss without your Heavy flamer and perhaps the only way to get Var to hurry up and fix it is to get Azrael or Xandrek to tell the bastard of a Tech-Marine to work on your flamer instead of melted pieces of scrap. Though if you do so by walking to find either the Captain or Champion to ask them or simply send a vox message to them is entirely up to you and what else you do with yourself for now is up to you, perhaps you should go hunting down in the lower levels to see if Zhasal is still there?

post #14 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-09-13, 03:06 PM
Banned

Romero's Own's Flag is: Scotland

Var turned back to the mangled metal that rested upon his worktop. But it was of no use. That ignorant follower of the flesh had shattered his concentration. Roaring aloud Var grabbed the weapon from where it lay and flung it across the forge.

You call out for a servitor and ordered the creature, more metal than man, to disassemble what was left of the once proud weapon before melting it down.

Var turns away from the Servitor as it clanks down the hall, away from it's seething master. Var closes his eye, just for a moment. For a moment he breathes deeply, fighting to regain the calm. It takes little more than a second before Var opens his eyes once more, his eyes focusing on the Heavy Flamer that hangs from the wall. The Flamer of that fool. Of that idiot.

Yet fool and idiot he may be, the weak body that goes by the name of Fundae, is a member of the First Claw all the same. And in the coming conflict, Var will need as many Marines who owe him a favor as possible. And the less enemies he has the better. Although he had threatened it, Fundae was too important to Var's plan to crush the pitiful life from his weak flesh. Just yet.

Without a though one of Var's servo-arms snaked out and brought the Heavy Flamer to rest before Var. The Flamer itself was only superficially damaged, easy to fix. It took the expert Tech-Marine only moments to fuse the fuel line and repair the outer casing of the weapon. Finished with his task Var turned away from his workbench.

Calling for Servitor 19KA-6I Var allowed himself a smile as he entrusted the repaired Heavy Flamer to the Servitor and sent it on it's way to return it to it's owner. Servitor A9KA-6I had been constructed, born even, by Var's own hand and often served as the Tech-Marines personal bodyguard when he went into battle. The Servitor was huge, almost eight foot in height, and almost entirely crafted of cold steel. One hand was a black spike that bared strong similarities to Var's own tail. The other hand was a mechanical claw capable of crushing a battle tank.

Tested upon a thousand battle-fields, Var was confident that Servitor 19KA-6I would be able to handle anything that the Weapon Specialist might try.

Confident in his plan Var turned and strode from the forge, each step ringing out through the underbelly of the ship as the imposing figure made quick progress to the bridge.

The doors sliding open before his approach Var moved into the bridge without pause. He barely registered the other Space Marines gathered in the bridge, instead moving directly to where the figure of Captain Xandrek stands with a handful of others.

Cutting through any conversation that may have been going on between the Astartes Var spoke.

"I hope you remember my requests Captain. Every weapon, every piece of armour, every tank, must all be collected and utilized. I expect aid from the main body of the Night Lords so that the process is quick and efficient. We do not know how long this war will be, and we need every piece of equipment we can."

The Silent Lions Chapter

Winter Falls

Darkness

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
post #15 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-13-13, 02:49 PM

Therizza's Flag is: USA

Walking down the corridor to his berthing, Jaekal paused for a moment, his superhuman senses detecting the tell-tale approaching sounds of a group of his fellow Night Lords. As he stood in the corridor, he was nearly indiscernable from the blackness of the walls in his power armor. Motionless, he thought to observe at first, and only make himself known if appropriate. Azrael, the hand picked Champion of their Company entered the corridor from a hatch several meters behind, with the Company Standard Bearer Raskreia quickly on his heels. They passed him without notice, incredible as he was in his full battle armour. This meeting must be of import Jaekal thought silently to himself, as why else would the Captain summon his entire honour guard? Jaekal soon saw the apparent reason for the others' haste, as Jallus was several meters behind them, apparently heading to the bridge as well.

Turning on his heel to resume his journey to his quarters, a voice came over his helmet's vox unit.

+++Chaplain, Captain Xandrek requests your presence on the bridge immediately+++

Having no need to prepare himself, as he was already in full battle gear, Jaekal made haste to catch up with Jallus. Though the psyker gave him an uneasy feeling, he was still a Night Lord, bearing the gene-seed of their Primarch and as such, was still in some way his same blood. Catching up with Jallus, Jaekal met him with a greeting. "Hail, Jallus. I trust your studies go well? Any inclination as to what this meeting may hold?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putch. View Post
All I can say is holy meltafuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
a massive mess of incorrect information and patrotic [email protected]$%s wiggling.
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...81#post1273781
post #16 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-15-13, 04:37 AM

Corvis watched Azrael leave the training hall shaking his head. It wasn't until the automatic doors shut behind the Champion that Corvis heard the Night Lords who were watching the duel slowly drifting away, either to retire to their own cells or to enter the training arenas themselves. Even those of 5th Claw had left the stands, leaving their sergeant unconscious on the floor as his metabolism tried to compensate for the deep wounds in his chest and shoulder. Taking a moment to think, Corvis contemplated following Azrael towards the bridge to see if any update had arrived yet but decided against it, he still needed to don the rest of his battle armor and the raw wound on his face was pulsing with soreness as his body worked to stem any further blood loss. Letting out a sigh of annoyance at the careless mistake he made fighting Xho, Corvis decided to leave the training hall as well and make for his own cell before deciding anything further.

The utter blackness on the interior of the ship was broken by static light emplacements for the crew. The mortals inability to process anything in the darkness amused Corvis, and the scent of fear the pours out of the new arrivals when they realize what their new home is always puts a smile on his malicious face. Still, for all their shortcomings, the mortals did serve a useful purpose. The Night Lords themselves could not run every aspect of the ship day to day, they needed the humans to make up for this. However, the teachings of Night Haunter kept the mortal crew in place and those who were blessed with being able to serve a Night Lord were lucky indeed among the light less halls of the Maiden of Sorrow.

"Lets see you try and scrape dried blood off this pauldron and not chip away at the paint then you half-handed grox-hound!" the slave shouted not bothering to turn away from his work as Corvis walked into his personal cell. "Lord Corvis desires the trigger mechanism checked in his plasma pistol and then to have the inks blended and prepared to tattoo into his flesh after he returns from combat, I do not have time to waste trying to do your duties as well as my own Secundus!" the other slave hurled back without turning around, lost in trying to find the right balance for the trigger to be tightened so as to not be too loose or too tight to squeeze. "If the duties assigned to you both are too much for you, simply tell me and I shall find new serfs" Corvis said with just enough steel in his voice to cause them both to wince as they noticed their master in the room. "My lord, our apologies" Primus quickly stammered keeping his head down. Echoing his counterpart, Secundus kept his head down as well before speaking. "I am finishing up cleaning the last segment of your armor lord, we may outfit you in just a moment." he said quickly before returning with more haste to his work.

Corvis decided against informing them he was joking. Better to keep them on their toes anyway he decided. Both of the slaves were Nostraman born, giving them a bit better sight in the darkness then those taken aboard not of the now destroyed world. Primus had come from Nostramo Quintus as a young hoodlum hoping to receive the Primarch's gene-seed. However, he had been found wanting and had failed his training but had survived the ordeal. In exchange for not becoming a mindless servitor, he had accepted servitude to the Night Lords and had grown to adulthood aboard the Maiden of Sorrow. Secundus on the other hand was one of the of the last waves of slaves sent from the homeworld, evidently sentenced to serve the Night Lords after trying to have the head manager at whatever adamantium factorum he toiled away at killed. Corvis had picked both of them out himself, feeling a connection to the two of them. Corvis would somtimes consider that, if not for passing his trails, he would probably have shared either of the killers fates; it was a sobering reminder of what awaited failure.

Still, the two humans took to their duties well and Corvis found the gutter talk between the two of them nostalgic of his old life. "How fare things among the crew decks?" Corvis asked them. They both knew not to feign ignorance, they had learned by now that their master knew of their power plays among the human crew. "Nothing of true note my lord" Secundus stated as he blew off flakes of dried blood. "Xnema and his lot are trying to extort food from the agri-workers and Remus and several of his boys recently killed one of the merchants who ran a stall selling used battery packs across from our distillery." Primus followed up with quickly. "We had hoped you would not mind us taking action against the two fools" Primus asked, feeling his master in a good enough mood to pose the question. "Do either of them serve one of the Legion?" Corvis returned. "Remus serves a Night Lord of 3rd Claw I believe, but Xnema is a nobody who thinks he is still on Nostramo" Secundus stated flatly as he finished with Corvis' armor. "Hold still if you don't mind my lord and we shall fit your armor onto you" Both servants rose from their work tables and began fitting their master. "Find this Xnema and teach him the lessons of the Night Haunter and his sons. This Remus though must simply be warned by the remains of Xnema. I already have enough of my "battle-brothers" seeking my head" Corvis said, venom lacing his words. "It shall be done my lord" they both spoke as they continued fitting their master."

Attaching the gauntlets into place, both servants backed up as Corvis tested the armor out on himself, feeling it just as responsive as when he left it here. Only one piece left, Primus approached his master and offered his helm. Before taking it though, Corvis moved his hand up to his wounded face and called for a mirror to show him how bad his wound appeared. Shining a dim light on it, Secundus could barely look at his master's face, the entire side of his cheek had been torn away, leaving exposed muscle and teeth shining against the bleak light. "My lord, I would see to a surgeon about this." Primus stated, his stomach used to the grisly wounds the Night Lords would come back with. Putting his helmet on one the hooks adorning his waist, Corvis nodded in annoyed agreement. Before leaving his cell he returned to regard his servants. "Finish what preparations you have left to do and take care of this problem on the crew deck." He said before leaving for the apothecarium. "It shall, my lord" they both replied as their master left the room. Turning to regard each other, both of them could make out the malicious smiles that came across both their faces.

Walking through the sleek doors bearing the sigil of the Apothecarium, Corvis breathed deep the smell of iron rich blood that permeated the entire room. Looking around Corvis could make out splayed out bodies of dead or wounded Night Lords around the triage center. Still, he could make out no sign of the Corpse-Master. Whether or not that was a good thing was usually dependent on the situation. Walking through the Apothecarium Corvis eventually found one of Veptus' minions, Apothecary Zheng.

"Hail Apothecary. I've a wound needing treated. Is the Corpse-Master available or is it just you here?" Corvis asked."

Having notcied Corvis walk in, Zheng finished his work with the dead Night Lord on the table before withdrawing his narthecium, the sharp hiss-click sound signaling it retracting. "The Corpse-Master is with the captain, what is it you require Brother Corvis?" Zheng stated

Turning his head to show Zheng the exposed muscle and teeth from his wound Corvis attempts a smile that seems more macabre than sincere. "I sustained a wound against "brother" Xho of 5th claw. I'd rather not have to worry about this when we set down on Istvaan and would ask your help on the matter. That is if you aren't too occupied at the moment" he says gesturing towards the dead Night Lord Zheng had been splicing open

Corvis smiled as the Apothecary simply pushed the corpse of the Night Lord off the table and had one of his servitors pick up the body to be disposed of. Sitting on the now empty table, Corvis watched Zheng examine his wound before he gripped his head firmly and, mumbling to himself most of the while, took a scalpel and began cutting away the rough edges of the wound, causing Corvis to wince slightly. That wince soon turns into a sneer as Corvis feels Zheng stitch up his wound and applying synth-flesh to cover it.

"That should do the trick, try not to smile too much Brother or you may reopen the wound but your own bodies healing capabilities should take care of it, though you may have a nasty scar. Should you re-open it during Isstvan then make sure you come find myself or the Corpse-Master after the battle."

"My thanks Apothecary. I appreciate the assistance." Corvis says as he begins to leave the apothecarium. Before he reaches the door Corvis will stop and slowly turn about. "There is one more matter I would speak with you about brother-apothecary. A matter I would trust you would keep between you and I. Istvaan will be a momentous event for the Legion. Every astartes on this ship craves the chance to kill those loyalist dogs. It would be a mortal mistake to miss such a battle as this. And it would also appear that my list of enemies is growing. Sergeant Xho Zhen of 5th Claw will be coming here soon once he regains consciousness. His wounds were severe when I left him and I gather he will need treatment here. I would not risk the Captain's wrath by trying to kill him before we go to battle. However, if his Sus-an Membrane was somehow stimulated to induce a catatonic state, then Brother Xho would sadly miss the action on Istvaan. In so doing, he would be as worthless as an Imperial Oath after we returned from battle. I would be...indebted to you brother if there was any way you could assist me in this regard." Corvis coldly says as he stares into Zheng's eyes

The red eye lens of Zheng's helmet regard Corvis coldly and silently before the helmet inclines ever so slightly into a nod. "I shall see what I'm able to do Brother Corvis. Also if you hurry you may be able to catch up with the Corpse-Master while he makes his way to the bridge to meet with our esteemed captain." Zheng turns away to walk into the cells that are holding the last batch of recuits from Nostramo before it was destroyed to obviously check on how they are taking to their latest implants.

Taking his cue to leave, Corvis steps out of the Apothecarium and into the light less halls of the Maiden of Sorrow. Setting a brisk pace, Corvis began making his way through the pitch blackness to the bridge, wondering if it would be good fortune or bad that would bring his path crossing with Veptus as a low deep chuckle came from the thought.

post #17 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-19-13, 11:45 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Veptus watched Jaekal stalk out of the Apocatherion. His pitch black eyes followed the Chaplain until he turned the corner and disappeared from sight. A hiss escaped through Veptus’ clenched teeth. He had been holding his breath. It wasn’t that he disliked the Chaplain. Jaekal was amicable enough and Veptus could get along with him better than some of his brothers. Veptus just detested anyone questioning his work. Even Xandrek didn’t have the gaul to come in here and openly question his methods. Observe yes, and allow Veptus to explain procedures and progress reports, but never had he yet questioned Veptus. Veptus snorted derisively to himself as he turned to resume his work. The arrogance!

Veptus turned and saw his Apothecary Minoris, Xheng. “Ah, Xheng my boy!” Veptus greeted his underling warmly, opening his arms as if he were about to embrace him. Veptus was sometimes warm, but more consistently with the other Apocatherion staff. That’s what made him so terrifying. Veptus knew the madman he looked like and played it up. He knew there were whispers of him being erratic or simply insane. In truth, his mental stability was never in question. He just enjoyed watching the others squirm.

The vox speakers rendered the thick Nostraman voice of brother Xheng in to a growl which resembled the gurgling of a clogged drain. “Master, a message from Captain Xandrek.” the Apothecary said as he inclined his head as a mark of respect. Xheng gestured towards the vox terminal. Veptus placed a fatherly hand on Xheng’s shoulder “Carry on Apothecary Minoris.” Veptus walked over to the vox terminal and chuckled as he read the message that had been rolled out to the whole of the Fourth Company “Viris Colratha Dath Sethicara Tesh Dasovallian. Solruthis Veh Za Jass.”. “Ave Dominus Nox” Veptus whispered darkly to the mute vox terminal.

Veptus went to turn to dress himself in his armour when a second, private message flashed up on the vox terminal. +Veptus. Come to the bridge+ Veptus cocked an eyebrow. He was summoned to his master’s chambers. “Xheng!” Veptus called out. Xheng came round the corner he had disappeared round and bowed slightly.
“Yes Master”
“The Captain has summoned me. If you require assistance, you know where to find me.” Xheng bowed and took his leave. It needn’t be said that if Xheng bothered him for anything less than an emergency, there would be hell to pay. Apothecary Minoris were difficult to replace, but not impossible.

Veptus walked calmly back to his chambers. Unlike some others within the legion, Veptus only kept one servant and refused to take the name from the mortal. Her name was Naomi and she wore a blood red double helix on a chain round her neck. She was sat comfortably in a plain chair trawling through a medical text Veptus had lying around. “Naomi my dear, always studying.” Veptus stood in the doorway and smiled like a doting father. Naomi smiled warmly back, inclining her head and placing the tome on the desk to the side of the chair. “My lord” When she had first come to the Thirteenth Legion, she had been a frightened girl, barely fourteen summers. She was shaking like a leaf. That look of fear still glowed in her eyes, although she was good at hiding it. Veptus was one of the only Astartes she spoke freely in front of.

“Lord Xandrek has called for his Sons to be clad in midnight, and for my presence on the bridge.”
“Best we make you look your best, m’lord.” Veptus chuckled. The mortal was amusing and more competent than many he had met.
“You always do.” Veptus allowed himself to be armoured by the mortal woman, testing each armour joint at it was a fixed in place. The skulls on his knees chattered in an eerie chorus of glee. Naomi fixed the chest-plate to his chest and Veptus caught a scent only an Astartes would know, and only an Apothecary would likely know what it was.

“Naomi.” Veptus’s voice was cold now. Naomi broke her concentration in the armour to look up at her lord’s fierce eyes. “Don’t mate until we leave the Isstvan system.”
“I…” Veptus cut straight across her.
“You are ovulating. I’m no sorcerer, but I know enough from Jallus and others who ought to know that something is happening here. There’s no telling what would happen to any child you might have while we’re here.” Veptus knelt down, letting the chest-plate hang loosely open where it was not properly affixed. “Your child must be healthy if it wishes to serve the legion, either as you do or as I do. Do you understand?” Veptus’s words were kind, but his voice was savage. Naomi was reminded she was a tool of the legion, and they would use her as such, no matter how gently they held her. She nodded in compliance and the giant of an Astartes tussled here hair in and disturbingly kind gesture.

The rest of the armour fitting passed without incident. Veptus picked up his weapons and mag-locked his axe and Volkite Serpenta to his thighs and strapped his sniper rifle across his back. Naomi clipped the lavish cloak of faces to her lord’s shoulders. Such thing would make any other mortal quiver in disgust, but Naomi had since become accustomed to such displays of cruelty from these Astartes. Veptus went to leave but turned back. He walked over to his book-case and picked up a book with a worn leather spine with a faded gold inscription. “Here, this should keep you going for a while.” Veptus said as he passed the book to his serf. The warm smile returned to her face, even if the words of her master still burned in her ears. And then he was gone, on to his legion duties and she was left alone in the darkened study, alone.

Veptus arrived at the bridge in a lull of conversation. “My liege.” Veptus purred as he bowed with full ceremony but without a hint of irony. He turned to regard the others. “Champion Azrael.” He said inclining his head, although nowhere near as far as he did for Xandrek. Such a mistake would be dangerous to make. “Bearer Raskreia.” Another bow of respect, not of seniority. “You will be pleased to hear…” Veptus continued talking to Xandrek. “…I have begun with Shen’s ‘interment’.” Veptus chuckled cruelly and mirthlessly, remembering Shen’s howls. “I’m sure…”

Veptus was about to continue informing Xandrek when the techmarine Var burst into the bridge. Whereas Veptus’s entry had been respectful and considerate, Var’s had no respect for his brothers or their captain for that matter. "I hope you remember my requests Captain. Every weapon, every piece of armour, every tank, must all be collected and utilized. I expect aid from the main body of the Night Lords so that the process is quick and efficient. We do not know how long this war will be, and we need every piece of equipment we can."

Veptus turned and spoke first. “Ah Var, how nice of you to join us. I was beginning to miss you brazen contempt down in my Apocatherion.” Veptus turned back to Xandrek, continuing as if Var had not even arrived. No doubt such blatant disregard for his presence would infuriate the tech-marine to no end, but that was why Veptus did he best to maintain his own weapons and armour and not let them anywhere near that viper. “As I was saying, I’m sure you’ll be pleased with his suffering. He begged for death in the end, and I will make him beg again before his final interment.” Veptus turned back to Var. “Now you can speak. A little courtesy goes a long way you know.” Veptus cocked his head mockingly, his voice rife with sarcasm. At least if Var snapped, Veptus knew that at least two other Astartes in this room would support him, and one was their captain…

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Last edited by Deus Mortis; 07-21-13 at 03:20 PM.
post #18 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-20-13, 09:46 PM
Fantasy Rumors

revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom

Jallus turned his head to the Chaplain.
‘Greetings Brother Chaplin, I have information for our Lord Captain.’ He said to Jaekal
‘ My studies go well, but I have been hindered the restirctions that were placed upon members of my order. I look forward to our next engagement changing this state of affairs.’
Jallus did not break stride as he said this and continued to follow the 2 members of first claw leaving the Chaplain to keep pace if he wished.
Entering the bridge after Azrael and Raskreia the librarians pace slows. Knowing better than to speak out of turn, Jallus stops 25 paces from the command throne atop the dias.
Bowing deeply from the waist, keeping his eyes on the Captain, Jallus says nothing. Although this breaks the normal protocols, he had learnt that even speaking to Xandrek without leave was not advisable. This ‘privilage‘ was extended only to Jallus. Straightening the psychic waits for permission to address his Lord.

Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444
post #19 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-21-13, 08:34 AM

High_Seraph's Flag is: USA

“Corvis has made another enemy and Zhasal wants more people to hunt, the disgusting animal. But enough of the troubles of the rest of the First Claw. How are you Xandrek?” Azreal says. Heh so Corvis wants even more enemies now does he? How many does he have exactly at this point? Over fifty or was it seventy? Zhasal is a fool. How did he even advance into the First Claw at all? Raskreia thought to himself before Xandrek turns to face him and Azreal his hands still clasped behind his back. Breaking into a wry smile at the sight of Xandrek in full battle-plate crossed with lightning, rusted chains hanging from his waist and bat-wing crested helm with blood-coloured lenses staring at us before saying in his upper-hiver accent growl, “Azrael, Raskreia. It is good to see you my ‘brothers’”. Smirking slightly at the malice and hatred inherent in the word that none, either within or without, the Legion can match though none directed at Azreal or I. I am the same as I always am, Champion. If there was something wrong with me I'm sure the Corpse-Master would have notified you." the sheer power of his voice stopping several of the bridge's mortals in their tracks.

Unclasping his hands Xandrek marched towards his throne before settling himself into it as Azreal and I ascended it as well coming to a before it with Azreal on the right and myself on his left as he says “As for the psyker making his way here…that is unfortunate. Azreal if the witch-kin comes within twenty paces of me but a bolt through his helmet and should he speak without me giving him permission, Raskreia. Feel free to remove his tongue using a rusty blade.” growling laughter brought to an inhuman distortion from the vox before me and Azreal joined in. "Well what if merely stands insolently? Remove his left or right leg Captain? Though it is good to see you laugh again as you have been gloomy lately, almost as if you were part of the Raven Guard My Lord." Raskreia says as Xandrek reaches up to his helmet undoing the seals and removing it exposing his paper white aristocratic skin and all black eyes with his shoulder length black hair. "Now my brothers, let us see what news the psyker has for us.” as he motioned for the doors to be opened and Jallus enters with Jaekel. Oh! This is certainly going to be one interesting informal conference with the both of them here now. Raskreia thinks to himself almost hoping Jallus would say anything or step within twenty paces where Jaekel himself approaches as the witch-kin both bow and immediately adopt a waiting atmosphere.

Watching the Jallus intently Raskreia hears the doors open again this time permitting Veptus to enter. Taking his eyes away from Jallus Raskreia simpy looks at him to ease his eyes and for something new to stare at as Veptus says, “My liege.” practically purring the words as he bowed with full ceremony but without a hint of irony. He turned to regard the others. “Champion Azrael.” He said inclining his head. “Bearer Raskreia.” As he offers a of respect. Inclining his head in the same manner Raskreia says "Corpse-Master a definite meeting." “You will be pleased to hear…” Veptus continued talking to Xandrek. “…I have begun with Shen’s ‘interment’.” Veptus chuckled cruelly and mirthlessly, most likely remembering what he put the fool Shen through. “I’m sure…” Though whatever he had wanted to say was interrupted by the hulking mass of machinery that was Var plowed through the conversation like a World Eater hacking into an enemy. "I hope you remember my requests Captain. Every weapon, every piece of armour, every tank, must all be collected and utilized. I expect aid from the main body of the Night Lords so that the process is quick and efficient. We do not know how long this war will be, and we need every piece of equipment we can."

Eyes widening at the sheer audacity of the marine Raskreia asks Xandrek quietly, "I know he is important for now but may I take his tongue and vocal cords with a rusty, and hopefully poisoned, blade Lord?" “As I was saying, I’m sure you’ll be pleased with his suffering. He begged for death in the end, and I will make him beg again before his final interment.” Raskreia focuses back on those gathered in front of the throne as the Corpse-Master turns to Var, “Now you can speak. A little courtesy goes a long way you know.” "Well said there Corpse-Master. Though maybe if he didn't spend so long down in the bowels of the ship with his fetishes maybe he would know some proper Nostramon courtesy." Raskreia says before fastening his helmet to his waist and dropping his hand surreptitiously to his axe.

"Loyalty is its own reward."
Lion El'Jonson.
post #20 of 173 (permalink) Old 07-21-13, 10:29 AM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

I smiled as Xandrek turned to face us, his hands still clasped behind his back. The captain was a fearsome sight in his lightning crossed battle-plate. Rusted chains hung from his waist and his bat-wing crested helm’s blood coloured lenses stared at me and Raskeria. “Azrael, Raskeria. It is good to see you my ‘brothers’.” The word ‘brothers’ was so loaded with malice and hatred that my smile spread into a wry grin. I knew of it was directed at me after all. Then Xandrek turned his focus to me. “I am the same as I always am Champion. If there was something wrong with me I’m sure the Corpse-Master would have notified you.”

Unclasping his hands Xandrek marched to his throne and settled himself on it. I am Raskeria ascended it as well coming to a halt with Raskeria on his left and myself on his right. Xandrek spoke again, this time speaking of Raskeria’s news that Jallus was on his way. “As for the psyker making his way here…that is unfortunate. Azrael if the witch-kin comes within twenty paces of me but a bolt through his helmet and should he speak without me giving him permission, Raskeria. Feel free to remove his tongue using a rusty blade.” He laughed, a growling sound inhumanly distorted. I joined in, as did Raskeria.

"Well what if merely stands insolently? Remove his left or right leg Captain? Though it is good to see you laugh again as you have been gloomy lately, almost as if you were part of the Raven Guard My Lord." I chuckled at Raskeria’s words until he mentioned Xandrek’s gloominess lately at which I fell silent and looked at my captain with a considering gaze. Xandrek removed his great helm, exposing his paper white skin and black eyes the colour of his shoulder length hair. The Lord of Lies spoke. “Now my brothers, let us see what news the psyker has for us.” Jallus entered the bridge a moment later with Jaekal. I turned to face them and my left hand, unseen, reached up behind my back to my bolter, ready to draw, aim and fire at a moment’s notice.

The psyker bowed and Jaekal approached. The atmosphere took on an edge of tension that had not been there before. Watching Jallus with all the plain intent of a hunter watching his prey I nearly missed the opening of the door as Veptus strode into the bridge, flesh cloak flaring out behind him. I smiled at the Corpse-Master but my smile slipped from my face at his cloak though I held myself in check. Had I not it is likely I would have torn the thing from his neck, friends or no. The Apothecary’s voice was almost purring as he spoke to us. “My liege,” he said with a bow to Xandrek before straightening. “Champion Azrael,” he said, bowing only his head. I returned the gesture of respect. Except for his habit of wearing flesh cloaks, Veptus was one of my closest battle-brothers in the company, second only to Xandrek and Raskeria the latter of whom Veptus turned to last. “Bearer Raskeria,” he said in the same manner as he had spoken to both Xandrek and me, inclining his head.

“You will be pleased to hear…” Veptus continued, talking to Xandrek. “…I have begun with Shen’s ‘interment’.” The Corpse-Master chuckled cruelly and without mirth, undoubtedly remembering what he had put the marine through. He began speaking. “I’m sure…”

Whatever Veptus was sure about would have to wait it seemed as Var ploughed through the conversation like Zhasal through civilians. "I hope you remember my requests Captain. Every weapon, every piece of armour, every tank, must all be collected and utilized. I expect aid from the main body of the Night Lords so that the process is quick and efficient. We do not know how long this war will be, and we need every piece of equipment we can." I controlled my sudden anger though my right hand tightened on my sword hilt. It was the only sign of anger I gave.

I heard Raskeria murmuring to Xandrek and my enhanced hearing picked up what he said. "I know he is important for now but may I take his tongue and vocal cords with a rusty, and hopefully poisoned, blade Lord?" I smiled grimly, speaking to them myself. “I hope you will at least grant me the pleasure of watching, if not doing the deed myself.”

Veptus, smooth as always, simply continued as if nothing had happened. “As I was saying, I’m sure you’ll be pleased with his suffering. He begged for death in the end, and I will make him beg again before his final interment.” Veptus turned to Var and when he spoke it was in a condescending tone. “Now you can speak. A little courtesy goes a long way you know.” Raskeria spoke in agreement with Veptus. "Well said there Corpse-Master. Though maybe if he didn't spend so long down in the bowels of the ship with his fetishes maybe he would know some proper Nostramon courtesy."

I walked up to Var and used my height to stare down at him. “I’ve never liked you Tech-Marine,” I said quietly then my voice rose and became firm. “But I respected you. The least I expect from you is that you return the respect. We all fight the foes of our Primarch and some have suffered more than you could ever dream. But it is not they who march in here and assume themselves above all others already gathered. When this war is over, I will face you in the cages and we will fight, but till then I will have respect, not only for myself but for Xandrek, for Raskeria, for Veptus, for Corvis, for Fundae, for Jaekal. Even for Zhasal and Jallus.”

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
— Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode