[Recruitment] Darkness, a Traditional RP (Recruitment/OOC) - Page 13 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-01-13, 12:10 PM Thread Starter
Septok's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therizza View Post
Well I can't be too bad. I think some of other party members are psychotic if I recall correctly. Are we going to see one of them kill anyone important to the plot inadvertantly?
I will be making sure they do accidentally kill some people, but they either won't kill important people or will be caught in the act. I've learned my lesson after spending a month at sea, the lot of you at each others' throats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malochai View Post
Yup, Glaïmbar's psychotic xD I won't have him attack any of the PCs, though ... Which is why he hasn't attacked Subetai
He will attack sometime, trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therizza View Post
He's only allowed to attack mission critical npcs
Perhaps, perhaps not. Who knows whether he will or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Firebrand View Post
Is it to late to join this? I'v never RP'd before but I'd really like to start
Sorry, but the recruitment is closed, so we can't take on any new characters. However, I'm sure there are plenty of good RPs that you could sign up to, or will be in the next few weeks. I'd advise you to keep an eye out for any upcoming RPs, however. Happy hunting!

07/09:

Just a reminder, guys, but we've gone a while without posts. Four days, to be exact. I realise people have stuff going on, but only three of you have posted. On the bright side, there's over a week left to post. The Gemstone Cavern's not going to find itself, you know.

Last edited by Septok; 09-07-13 at 01:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-19-13, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Are we all still here? It's Thursday, and we've had one post so far. And, to worsen things, that poster cannot say anything more because both he and I cannot reply at all.
post #123 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-26-13, 09:35 PM Thread Starter

One week on, and we've hardly had anything. Come on guys, decide whether you want Haethil to come or not. Make your choice, and I can make an update that moves things along. If not, you'll have to wait another week or two for combat.

post #124 of 133 (permalink) Old 09-29-13, 02:55 PM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Sorry I missed the updates. Still, I'm so tempted to go Lux Finis on the wolves just for the hell of it

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
— Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
post #125 of 133 (permalink) Old 11-09-13, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Okay then, the Conquest seems to be starting the true endgame. As both this and the Conquest are linked, they ought to finish on practically the same week. Yet we're still years behind in-game.

In other words, come on people. We're on a dungeon crawl. Puzzles to solve, things to kill (spoilers).

11/11: I ought to apologise for the lack of an update, but I'm not doing one now. I'll be sure to drop something in the next few days, and count missed posts at the end of the dungeon. Normal excuses apply, of course.

But seriously guys, let's do this already.

Last edited by Septok; 11-11-13 at 07:37 AM.
post #126 of 133 (permalink) Old 11-15-13, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Well? What's the holdup? Nothing for 10 days is a bit overkill. If there's a problem with posting, PM me. Otherwise, I can't see any other reason except for forgetfulness or laziness on your parts.

Also, Marshal Ragnar, any reason you're now on three strikes (and thus are out of the game)? You've been pretty good most of the time, so I'm willing to allow you back in if you can tell me why within a week, or else Marcus is going to the chopping block.
post #127 of 133 (permalink) Old 11-17-13, 04:49 PM
Reaper of Souls

Don't worry about crossing any boundaries Yru0, you got Muriel pretty much spot on. Just make sure that you remember that the sword is actually called Kerym. Daquile is a past 'reincarnation' if you will of Muriel. Either that or the memories in her head are just from her being insane. Your choice which one you believe

Edit: Also, sorry Septok. For me it's probably forgetfulness brought on by laziness

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
— Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Last edited by Santaire; 11-17-13 at 04:58 PM.
post #128 of 133 (permalink) Old 11-30-13, 10:32 AM Thread Starter

It's been a while now, guys...
post #129 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-03-13, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

You guys probably didn't know, but I don't like double posts. If there's a problem, please tell me. I understand that it's a hectic time of year, but I don't understand why nobody is posting. If there's a problem, say. If there's not, post. Simple.
post #130 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-03-13, 08:50 PM
Reaper of Souls

Sorry, I've had serious issues with internet lately. I'll try to get a post up ASAP

— Flemeth

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode