A Touch of Evil- A Supernatural RP (Action) - Page 8 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 72 (permalink) Old 03-21-13, 01:12 AM

Bishop Anders could hardly believe it. One moment the fighting line behind him had fought for there lives, against the small demonic creatures. While he had ranged ahead supported some mage and the strange fae creature against the massive and clearly intelligent Ogre. Then as Anders had prepared to reengage the smaller creatures, the ogre more occupied by the more direct threat to be of immediate danger to Anders. But suddenly a mysterious magical portal had opened, and together with the smell of spring, massive centaurs charged out immediately causing the smaller creatures to flee there screams and screeches changing tone, going from them trying to cause terror in there enemies, to themselves being terrified. Which to Anders sounded even more horrorfying.

Anders absent minded swung his mace into a fleeing demon spawn, while he watched the centaurs charging and concentrating on the trolls in the other end of the amphitheatre, where they quickly dispatched half a dozen or so creatures. Trolls Anders hadn't even been aware off, as he had been busy in his end of the fight. As a member of the church devoted to god, Anders knew he should scorn the centaurs, heathens all. But Anders couldn't help but be relieved by there appearance and help, it seemed for now they were trusthworthy. Anders had only had a few dealings with the summer court fae, and to him it seemed he had to judge them from event to event, if they were trustworthy or not.

Crushing another spawn, Anders shook himself out of his reverie, and started to take a look around, to see if anyone was wounded and needed his prayers. Not stopping any hunter that had the energy to hunt the creatures into the tunnel, Anders started to direct those he came into contact with that was exhausted but not injured or only had minor scrapes to find the wounded but living hunters, so he could start administering help and healing for those that needed it, just hoping there was other priests and mages with similar powers. To begin with Anders moved towards the mage, that had followed the stranger into battle with the ogre, as it seemed he had been wounded during the encounter, and he was still slumped down on the ground. Just hoping he would not be to late to help the couragous hunter, even thou he would probably hate being saved by someone from the church.

Sneaky Wood Elf.
Give me a 5+ ward save and I can't be killed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-06-13, 09:49 AM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

I sat still, running a whetstone down Dragon Fang’s blade even though it needed no sharpening. But I needed something to take my mind off the danger of where I was.

Tulessantisidhe regarded me quizzically and took flight. His wings made a steady hum as he lifted himself till he could look me in the eyes. His voice when he spoke was matter of fact. "There is something odd about you mortal," he said and his voice was suddenly far away. He seemed to be reading from something deep within my soul. "Fate swirls around you in a strange way." I started, began to ask a question but he interrupted me by shaking himself and muttering. "If you want to know more, payment must be made."

Before I could ask him anything of what he had said he spun in the air and his pensive look becoming a knowing and mischievous smile that had my heart sinking. "Come along fleshling, my Lady awaits." Without another word he led me from the garden, through natural places of such beauty that I will never see their like again. Their beauty almost made me forget all else, seemingly great distances were seemingly crossed in the blink of an eye as I followed Tulessantisidhe.

It was exceedingly difficult to focus, but still Tulessantisidhe’s curious pronouncement was still foremost in my mind as he led me to a great wall of brambles. I raised an eyebrow but my breath was snatched from me as I saw the beautiful roses interspersed between the foot long thorns. In the wall, two great doors made of living wood barred my path.

I fought with myself as to what I should do. Part of me was screaming at me to run, to escape this place as fast as possible. But mostly I was incredibly curious; I wanted to know what Tulessantisidhe had meant, I wanted to know why I had been sent here and not someone else. I wanted to know if Prokofski had been right. So I put my hands to the great doors and pushed. As they swung open, a shining light blinded me and a musical, alluring voice called out to me. "Welcome warrior, I am Aurora, Lady of Summer, Keeper of the Spring Flame, and Guardian of the West."

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
— Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode