What do YOU want?? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 08:49 PM
Senior Member
 
VixusKragov's Avatar
VixusKragov's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indiana, USA.
Posts: 763
Reputation: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbringer View Post
Just as a note to everyone in this thread clamouring for an ig rp, after seeing several rise and falter I have been for a long time planning and scheming an IG roleplay that should be up in the coming weeks provided i get my other posts up to date which has been a huge struggle.

It will be a very charactor driven rp with a quality level similar to the rp's of midge, reever and unekpekted, focusing around boys first time into battle... if another one gets underway before hand I will of course put the idea on the back burner and most likely throw my hat into the ring for it.

However what I will say is as an enemy, the malevolent minds of the chaos undivided centering around Lorgar's favored sons as they carve their way through to a world that is to all intents and purposes... worthless
Well I wouldn't want your RP to be dashed after preparing it for a long time..hmm.

VixusKragov is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 09:13 PM
description whore
 
deathbringer's Avatar
deathbringer's Flag is: England
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Manchester uni
Posts: 2,864
Reputation: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VixusKragov View Post
Well I wouldn't want your RP to be dashed after preparing it for a long time..hmm.
i'm a big boy, if there is a concept people find more appealing willing to be run by a more committed or better gm than myself than I would be happy to put my weight behind it rather than squealing like a pissy little bitch because I had this idea.


Just putting the concept out there more than anything and letting people know that one way or another an ig rp will be coming to sate their (and my) desires

kudos to lillian thorne for the awesome sig
deathbringer is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 09:19 PM
Senior Member
 
maelstrom48's Avatar
maelstrom48's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Afghanistan
Posts: 344
Reputation: 15
Default

I guess it comes down to the question of patience, then. Do we wait a few weeks for an RP that's already in the works, or do we start from scratch now?

Someone roll a D6!
maelstrom48 is offline  
 
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Romero's Own's Avatar
Romero's Own's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Right behind you.
Posts: 1,442
Reputation: 29
Default

Oh god, not a dice. son of azurman will know what i mean.

But i agree. We wait for deathy or we start now with a different gm. What does everybody think.

Personally i think the ideas are so radically different you can hardly ut them in the same category.



The Silent Lions Chapter

Winter Falls

Darkness

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Romero's Own is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 09:22 PM
Senior Member
 
son of azurman's Avatar
son of azurman's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the webway,scotland gate
Posts: 657
Reputation: 4
Default

The ig are awesome due to the fact there human and nothing More no a status armour or New organs completely mortal.
Personally since I joined this forum ive loved the idea of an rp based around the adeptus mechanicus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
If an immovable object is struck by an unstoppable force, how many potatoes will fit in the jelly mould?
Renegades 9:flesh is weak
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=122389

Eldrad Ulthran:
"He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it."

inquisitor czevak:
"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know."

Last edited by son of azurman; 09-07-12 at 11:31 PM.
son of azurman is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 09:32 PM
Senior Member
 
VixusKragov's Avatar
VixusKragov's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indiana, USA.
Posts: 763
Reputation: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romero's Own View Post
Oh god, not a dice. son of azurman will know what i mean.

But i agree. We wait for deathy or we start now with a different gm. What does everybody think.

Personally i think the ideas are so radically different you can hardly ut them in the same category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbringer View Post
i'm a big boy, if there is a concept people find more appealing willing to be run by a more committed or better gm than myself than I would be happy to put my weight behind it rather than squealing like a pissy little bitch because I had this idea.


Just putting the concept out there more than anything and letting people know that one way or another an ig rp will be coming to sate their (and my) desires
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbringer View Post
Just as a note to everyone in this thread clamouring for an ig rp, after seeing several rise and falter I have been for a long time planning and scheming an IG roleplay that should be up in the coming weeks provided i get my other posts up to date which has been a huge struggle.

It will be a very charactor driven rp with a quality level similar to the rp's of midge, reever and unekpekted, focusing around boys first time into battle... if another one gets underway before hand I will of course put the idea on the back burner and most likely throw my hat into the ring for it.

However what I will say is as an enemy, the malevolent minds of the chaos undivided centering around Lorgar's favored sons as they carve their way through to a world that is to all intents and purposes... worthless
Looking back on it, they do seem to be different RPs: One (seemingly) focused more on action and of experienced soldiers fighting back to take their city, the other character-driven and of new soldiers first experiencing the horrors of war and chaos. Personally I see no reason why both couldn't be run. At this point I can't necessarily say which one I'll be going to (I'd have to see the recruitment posts- I'm weird like that ), but I think the Roleplay Forums always appreciate new content to check out

VixusKragov is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Romero's Own's Avatar
Romero's Own's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Right behind you.
Posts: 1,442
Reputation: 29
Default

Couldn't agree more.

So both go ahead?



The Silent Lions Chapter

Winter Falls

Darkness

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Last edited by Romero's Own; 09-07-12 at 09:49 PM.
Romero's Own is offline  
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 10:58 PM
Senior Member
 
maelstrom48's Avatar
maelstrom48's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Afghanistan
Posts: 344
Reputation: 15
Default

Roger that. Romero, I'd be glad to join your RP if you decided to GM one. DB, I'll keep an eye out for yours as well.
maelstrom48 is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 11:43 PM
Senior Member
 
VixusKragov's Avatar
VixusKragov's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indiana, USA.
Posts: 763
Reputation: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romero's Own View Post
Couldn't agree more.

So both go ahead?
Most definitely. I'm eager to read the posts

VixusKragov is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome