The Crusade of Blood. A Vampire Counts Roleplay(Recruitment.) - Page 21 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #201 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 05:02 AM Thread Starter

@ Khorne Forever, it is Gaelen who has approached you not Ulric so i would suggest changing that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 07:44 AM

khrone forever's Flag is: United Kingdom

Location: lived on tyran, moved to occulus, then to macragge.DAMN THE TYRANIDS!!! (near derby)

oops, i should really check the opening post of this thread before posting

40Kprayers and benedictions

see my guard army here

see my Empire army
post #203 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 08:52 AM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Yeah you should

As for calling Gaelan an upstart little brat, is that really an accurate thing to say for a vampire that got kicked down a whole flight of stairs by someone slower than Gaelan. Just remember that not only are you talking to one of Mordred's favoured sons but you are also talking to the second fastest vampire in the castle apart from Mordred himself. He also has a 4+ ward save and higher strength though 2 lower toughness, the same weapon skill and so on and so forth. The only real advantage you have is the higher toughness, much higher when you use the spell. Then of course I have heavy armour and a 4+ ward save.

Can I just ask. Have you dropped a magic level? Because it doesn't say anywhere that you have and also you have counted your points up wrong. Yakov is actually 530 points. Check it if you want.

Actually, Revan why are the Blood Dragons superior in combat to the Strigoi in almost every way? They only have lower toughness and the wounds difference only happens with oldbloods with Strigoi oldbloods having 6 and Blood Dragon oldbloods having 5. In everything else Blood Dragons are superior. Indeed a Blood Dragon vampire is mostly better than a Strigoi Oldblood unless I'm reading this wrong.

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
— Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

post #204 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 10:52 AM

Malochai's Flag is: United Kingdom

Oh, I do find the sons of Mordred to be arrogant fools Let's face it; Mordred called on others because he wants something he can't get by himself, to defeat an enemy he couldn't defeat by himself ...

Malochai von Carstein; Terror of Hunger Wood, Lord of Lichenhof Tower

Roleplay Characters
The Darkness - Conquest: Kerin-Curan
Darkness - Traditional: Glaïmbar Bokkadsson
Age of Dragons: Endras Amlugon

Last edited by Malochai; 07-23-12 at 12:35 PM.
post #205 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 12:27 PM
Reaper of Souls

Markus von Carstein. The one thrown off the wall by Ulrich. Just remember the ones you're calling arrogant fools and little brats are the ones that have pretty much trashed you so far. And Mordred didn't ask for filthy beasts defecating in his halls. As for Yakov using reason, he's Strigoi. The definition is animal.

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
— Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
post #206 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 12:34 PM

Malochai's Flag is: United Kingdom

He was trying to show proper deference to Mordred. Ulrich is ... Well, Ulrich! And it'll add more depth to the story And just because they've 'trashed' us so far doesn't change it; they're still arrogant. If they were so good they wouldn't need us to help them ;)

But this is just my interpretation and I'm really enjoying the RP. Can't wait for the update

Malochai von Carstein; Terror of Hunger Wood, Lord of Lichenhof Tower

Roleplay Characters
The Darkness - Conquest: Kerin-Curan
Darkness - Traditional: Glaïmbar Bokkadsson
Age of Dragons: Endras Amlugon
post #207 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 12:35 PM

khrone forever's Flag is: United Kingdom

Location: lived on tyran, moved to occulus, then to macragge.DAMN THE TYRANIDS!!! (near derby)

Quote:
As for calling Gaelan an upstart little brat, is that really an accurate thing to say for a vampire that got kicked down a whole flight of stairs by someone slower than Gaelan
taken by suprise maybe?

Quote:
And Mordred didn't ask for filthy beasts defecating in his halls. As for Yakov using reason, he's Strigoi. The definition is animal.
if he didnt ask for Strigoi then he would have just not allowed Yakov or Alexander into the castle
all vampires are animals, their all humans to an extent, or use to be.

anyway im getting to character, so lay off with the arrogance

EDIT: Gaelan would have no knowledge of Yakov's incident with Tyreal, as he was not there, and has not talked to him about it

40Kprayers and benedictions

see my guard army here

see my Empire army

Last edited by khrone forever; 07-23-12 at 12:41 PM.
post #208 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 12:41 PM
Reaper of Souls

Hey, I'm not being arrogant. I'm being Gaelan

Though this is OOC so I'll stop.

As for getting into character I say again. Strigoi don't use diplomacy or reason, instead responding to everything with overwhelming force. Kinda like Blood Dragons only more animalistic.

— Flemeth

post #209 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-23-12, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaire View Post
Yeah you should

As for calling Gaelan an upstart little brat, is that really an accurate thing to say for a vampire that got kicked down a whole flight of stairs by someone slower than Gaelan. Just remember that not only are you talking to one of Mordred's favoured sons but you are also talking to the second fastest vampire in the castle apart from Mordred himself. He also has a 4+ ward save and higher strength though 2 lower toughness, the same weapon skill and so on and so forth. The only real advantage you have is the higher toughness, much higher when you use the spell. Then of course I have heavy armour and a 4+ ward save.

Can I just ask. Have you dropped a magic level? Because it doesn't say anywhere that you have and also you have counted your points up wrong. Yakov is actually 530 points. Check it if you want.

Actually, Revan why are the Blood Dragons superior in combat to the Strigoi in almost every way? They only have lower toughness and the wounds difference only happens with oldbloods with Strigoi oldbloods having 6 and Blood Dragon oldbloods having 5. In everything else Blood Dragons are superior. Indeed a Blood Dragon vampire is mostly better than a Strigoi Oldblood unless I'm reading this wrong.
Strigoi do not spend their entire eternal lives in the search of becoming masters of martial warfare. Strigoi prefer to sit in their little caves surronded by ghouls raving about the old times of Mourkain, while Blood Dragons are throwing themselvs against dragons, daemons, chaos lords, human knights etc. So yeah thats why Blood Dragons are superior interms of combat skill.
post #210 of 272 (permalink) Old 07-27-12, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Im wanting to update tomorrow so if you need to post then i suggest you do. If you havent posted by 6pm GMT+0 (England / UK time) im updating regardless.

@Dark Angel, nice post however why is Radu lifting his own chin up when it is mordred who is doing it? Go and re-read your post and you will see what i mean.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode