The Crusade of Blood. A Vampire Counts Roleplay(Recruitment.) - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 10:09 AM

khrone forever's Flag is: United Kingdom

Location: lived on tyran, moved to occulus, then to macragge.DAMN THE TYRANIDS!!! (near derby)

ok thanks revan, ill have the bio up soon

40Kprayers and benedictions

see my guard army here

see my Empire army
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 02:15 PM

Akatsuki13's Flag is: Canada

I'll join too. But a quick question, with the power 'Master of the Black Arts' that gives us all the Lore of the Vampire spell plus a number of spells from another Lore equal to the character's magic level?

'There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.'
Akatsuki13's Daemon Den
post #13 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Master of the black arts makes you the lore master of vampires giving you access to all of its spell, in addition to what ever lore you have chosen.

For example a Necrach who has chosen death as his main lore gets 4 spells from the lore of death(unless he choses forbbiden lore then he has all of them), and if he takes the vampiric power: Master of the black arts. He he also know all the spells from vampires.

If your after something similar then look at Mannfred Von Carstein in the latest vampire count book, as he uses both lore of vampires and lore of death.

post #14 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 02:43 PM

Akatsuki13's Flag is: Canada

Just making sure. I'll have a character up later today.

'There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.'
Akatsuki13's Daemon Den
post #15 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 03:00 PM
HOGGLORD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Location: That place, you know. That place you went to that one time, surely you remember?

I love the vampire theme! Just started reading Department 19 today, then, as soon as I go onto heresy, this appears!
The one problem is that I'm not sure how the dice thing works, could someone explain it and maybe give an example?

post #16 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

The dice thing is pretty much purely for me to help with how fights will work as Attacks(A) are how many opponents you can kill in a post during battle unless they have multiple wounds in which case i will pm you or post the results of how well your attacks do which you then roleplay when you post. Midge and Ramo can help explain as they helped me when i was doing the recruitment thread.
post #17 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 06:12 PM
Reaper of Souls

Santaire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Vampires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revan you're awesome. You can expect a character from me soon

Edit: You still need to update AoD though

We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment - and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly.
— Flemeth

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Last edited by Santaire; 06-05-12 at 06:26 PM.
post #18 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 06:31 PM

Malochai's Flag is: United Kingdom

Name: Markus von Carstein

Homeland: The Empire (Altdorf, Reikland)

Appearance: When Markus was changed, he was only 18 years of age. He stands at 6’ tall exactly, and has thick, light brown hair that sweeps down over his left eye. A slight scar mars his right cheek.
When he takes on the aspect that allows him to fly, Markus’ features become batlike. He becomes a lot more muscular, and from his back grow two huge, monstrous wings (akin to those of the vargheists).

Personality: Markus is not afraid of speaking his mind, and can often be irritating to others. However, when he is fighting he has a deadly, single-minded ruthlessness that replaces his ‘lighthearted’ manner.
He doesn’t mind getting on the nerves of those he works with, but will always stop short of it coming to blows if possible. He can also change his mind at the drop of a hat, and can be quite contrary at times.

Background and History: Markus was born into a merchanting family Altdorf, the eldest son of Wolfgang von Heimlich. However, he always preferred swordplay over the merchanting lessons his father tried to subject him to. Eventually, Wolfgang grew fed up of this cavalier attitude to his inheritance, and gave him a choice - apply himself to the studies that would enable him to run the business when the time came or be disinherited.
Angry at this pronouncement, Markus stole a large amount of money from his father and left Altdorf for good, travelling the length and breadth of the Empire, increasing his swordsmanship and general combat skills all the while. He found himself in Sylvania on the last leg of his journey, after which he planned to return back to Altdorf and beg his father for forgiveness. However, in a small village along the road to Drakenhof, Markus came upon a stranger, who stood apart from the rest of the travellers.
When approached, the stranger became violent and despite his best attempts, Markus was hopelessly outmatched. But it was something in the young man that caught the creatures attention. To the bitter end, he was stubborn, refusing to be beaten and trying to stand his own. He was turned, and then feasted in an orgy of blood.
Nights later, Markus found his sire and killed him in a fit of rage before three words could be said between them.

Since then, Markus has been around the Empire many a time, killing as he goes. He has ranged further afield now, entering the noble lands of Bretonnia only to find they were nothing of the sort. He heard rumours of a Mordred, and there were rumours, rumours that made Markus’ mouth start salivating and he began his search to find him.

Blood Line: von Carstein

Vampire Level: Vampire, 250

Magic Level: 2
Gaze of Nagash - 15 Magic points
Curse of Years - 20 Magic points

Vampiric Powers: (75)
Flying Horror (45)
Master Strike (25)

Wargear, Equipment and Mounts:
Heavy armour replaced by Full Plate Armour - 15pts
Shield - 5pts
Blackened Blade [Obsidian Blade - 50pts]
[Talisman of Protection - 20pts]

Total Character Cost: 415

I'm hoping this is OK revan?

Last edited by Malochai; 06-07-12 at 09:38 PM.
post #19 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malochai View Post
Name: Markus von Carstein

Homeland: The Empire (Altdorf, Reikland)

Appearance: When Markus was changed, he was only 18 years of age. He stands at 6’ tall exactly, and has thick, light brown hair that sweeps down over his left eye. A slight scar mars his right cheek.
When he takes on the aspect that allows him to fly, Markus’ features become batlike. He becomes a lot more muscular, and from his back grow two huge, monstrous wings (akin to those of the vargheists).

Personality: Markus is not afraid of speaking his mind, and can often be irritating to others. However, when he is fighting he has a deadly, single-minded ruthlessness that replaces his ‘lighthearted’ manner.
He doesn’t mind getting on the nerves of those he works with, but will always stop short of it coming to blows if possible. He can also change his mind at the drop of a hat, and can be quite contrary at times.

Background and History: Markus was born into a merchanting family Altdorf, the eldest son of Wolfgang von Heimlich. However, he always preferred swordplay over the merchanting lessons his father tried to subject him to. Eventually, Wolfgang grew fed up of this cavalier attitude to his inheritance, and gave him a choice - apply himself to the studies that would enable him to run the business when the time came or be disinherited.
Angry at this pronouncement, Markus stole a large amount of money from his father and left Altdorf for good, travelling the length and breadth of the Empire, increasing his swordsmanship and general combat skills all the while. He found himself in Sylvania on the last leg of his journey, after which he planned to return back to Altdorf and beg his father for forgiveness. However, in a small village along the road to Drakenhof, Markus came upon a stranger, who stood apart from the rest of the travellers.
When approached, the stranger became violent and despite his best attempts, Markus was hopelessly outmatched. But it was something in the young man that caught the creatures attention. To the bitter end, he was stubborn, refusing to be beaten and trying to stand his own. He was turned, and then feasted in an orgy of blood.
Nights later, Markus found his sire and killed him in a fit of rage before three words could be said between them.

Since then, Markus has been around the Empire many a time, killing as he goes. He has ranged further afield now, entering the noble lands of Bretonnia only to find they were nothing of the sort. He heard rumours of a Mordred, and there were rumours, rumours that made Markus’ mouth start salivating and he began his search to find him.

Blood Line: von Carstein

Vampire Level: Vampire, 250

Magic Level: 2
Gaze of Nagash - 15 Magic points
Curse of Years - 20 Magic points

Vampiric Powers: (100)
Flying Horror (45)
Master Strike (25)

Wargear, Equipment and Mounts:
Heavy armour replaced by Full Plate Armour - 15pts
Shield - 5pts
[Obsidian Blade - 50pts]
[Talisman of Preservation - 45pts]

Total Character Cost: 435

I'm hoping this is OK revan?
Your 20 points over on your magic item allowance. Your allowed 75 points in total, you have 95.
post #20 of 272 (permalink) Old 06-05-12, 06:48 PM

Malochai's Flag is: United Kingdom

Dammit. I'll sort that out in a minute.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode