ABTN 3 recruitment - Page 22 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #211 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-15-12, 07:48 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Just to clarify unxpekted, I'm pretty much inert for this update?

I don't mind, I just wanted to be sure that is what is going on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-17-12, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

unxpekted22's Flag is: USA

Unfortunately yes that is the case at the moment. If you end up getting tagged you'll most likely be wiping out the opposing team though.

You can never be prepared for the unexpected

post #213 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-17-12, 07:35 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Now that does sound like that will be fun ;) I'm assuming that all my weapons are 'safety' versions too?

Ok, tonight and tomorrow I am busy with uni/other stuff, but I will get to work on a post on Monday and hopefully have it finished by about mid-week. I hope that is agreeable?

post #214 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-17-12, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

Yep, I hope so at least. Did you double check? If this RP falls through that might be a fun way to end it haha ;D

post #215 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-23-12, 05:05 AM
Unfinished Project King

Midge913's Flag is: USA

Hey Ramo, Jackinator, & Dark Angel, what is our plan fellas?

Commissions, Project Logs, and Galleries
Follow me on Twitter: @MidgesWorkshop. You can aslo follow me on face book Here
post #216 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-23-12, 10:01 AM

Lord Ramo's Flag is: England

Get to the dreadnought?

post #217 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-23-12, 07:02 PM

Jackinator's Flag is: United Kingdom

I am shortly to head out, but I'll be on later midge if you want to scheme?

post #218 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-27-12, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
visit roleplay threads!

Within the next couple of updates the plot would be transitioning from the exposition to the rising action, however it doesn't look like we're going to get there.

I think it is apparent that the site being down for nearly a month significantly stunted the interest in this rp. I dont think its the only one either. Reever's extremely promising trail of bones rp seems dead before the second page due to him having to re-post the opening action thread post twice.

Unfortunately, this RP was not designed for continual joining throughout. It was severely dependent on the starting characters playing at least most of the way through, it is a sequel after all. But, I have had a very rough start. Euphrati was unable to participate which was a huge loss to my plot line, Blackguard has disappeared, those two new guys posted once or whatever and never came back and serpion has dropped, all before the rising action of the story has even begun.

So I'm not really sure what to do with the series. Any thoughts? I cant really continue this plot line with the Scythes if I end this rp. I've thought about reopening one later kind of starting from where this one left off but then there's new characters again and probably another short lived rp.

With the site rising out of its long period of down time, some new RPs that nearly all of us are already participating in have popped up, such as Deathbringer's. I think it may be better to focus efforts there for the time being and see if we can actually make one last again because its been too long. Well, for me at least. I dont know if there have been others I am unaware of. Fury is still going but at its usual sloth-like pace so...

Just thinking out loud I guess. Case in point: I'm probably going to kill this rp, and with a much sadder heart than the one I killed Dark Eldar with. I mean, ramo DA and Db have gone all the way through the entire first two installments with me, and even a few months into this one. But, we all care about the rps we create so it happens to all of us here I suppose. At least the beginning of this rp has WAY more substance than my Dark Eldar one ever got.

Last edited by unxpekted22; 11-27-12 at 11:18 AM.
post #219 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-27-12, 01:16 PM
Unfinished Project King

Midge913's Flag is: USA

It is of course up to you mate. I have enjoyed my time as Raxan, but I understand if you feel that you don't have enough interest to continue and with a situation where it doesn't make sense to bring in new players it does make things difficult to breathe new life into it so to speak.

I will be here if you want to continue on, but if not I am sure to join any new ones you may start in the future.

Commissions, Project Logs, and Galleries
Follow me on Twitter: @MidgesWorkshop. You can aslo follow me on face book Here
post #220 of 327 (permalink) Old 11-27-12, 05:42 PM

Of course it is and was always your decision to keep the RP going or not. I for one will mourn it's passing. From ABTN:2 I know it would have been amazing. It is such a shame that the site being down has affected the RP section like it has.

However, I'm with Midge in that if you want to to continue that I am happy to and will be interested in any future RPs you may create.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode