I'm not allowed to _____ anymore - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Games For the discussion of all Roleplay Games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-21-12, 02:07 AM

Nicholas Hadrian's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samules View Post
I am not allowed to teach new players how to break the campaign.

(Seriously, once I organized the party in a D&D game to be a Spellsword focusing in fireballs, sorcerer with loads of teleportation and fireballs, a monk with a neaklace of fireballs and enough speed enhancing items to outrun a train and myself, a mystic theruge with fireballs and holy smites aplenty. The invading army never stood a chance. Anywhere they broke down the wall of the city they recieved a wall of fire to exterminate everything attacking that section within seconds of entering. Oh and when he set a red dragon on us he found out we all had cold energy subsitution for our spells)
LAMO, I love it. This is the sort of shit one of my players would pull. :D

Veiw my Blood Ravens army in army showcase!

Do you ever go into a fight thinking there's no point giving my best, I'll get another chance later? We only ever get one shot, Marlin. Life is one shot. Making it count is all that matters.
+++ Skold Greypelt of the Space Wolves on Shadrac to Sergeant Marlin of the Xth Slavok Regiment +++

Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
+++ Captain Eddan Bourne, No. 2 Assault Company, Silver Skulls +++
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-21-12, 02:21 AM

Kale Hellas's Flag is: Australia

i am not allowed to have a dwarf (being the only ranged model in my group at the time) kick down a dark ominous door yelling blood for the blood god, then push the rest of the party through in front of me.

post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-23-12, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

SavageConvoy's Flag is: USA

My group is no longer allowed to pick up/touch/stare deeply into/think heavily on any object that our GM describes as "plain looking", "old", or "I'm sure it won't kill you"

Every time it turns out to be possesed by some horrible dark god from beyond the stars or some crap. We lost so many NPCs just from touching rocks.

"Snooki gives birth to Heavy Gun Drone squad, someone says they are over powered, then the world ends."

post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-24-12, 08:29 AM

CaptainQuackers's Flag is: Australia

I am no longer allowed to converse with and be friendly to pale men who keep talking about being hungry (he was turning in to a ghoul)
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-24-12, 10:14 AM

effigy22's Flag is: United Kingdom

WFRP 2nd Ed:
While in Bretonia my elf is not allowed to run around the peasant's shouting "I am one of the Fay!"

As a Witch hunter, i am no longer allowed to say or utter the words "In the name of sigmar i requisition this Horse / Cannon / Runefang / Magic Item of death / Pet Wizard / ETC"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
Don't, after rolling that final 1 too many, flip out, climb up on the table and jump up and down on your opponent's models screaming 'APOCALYPTIC BARRAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!'.
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-25-12, 08:56 PM
The Curmudgeon

jonileth's Flag is: USA

When I used to RP D&D, I played a lot of Paladins in my time. Something about bastard swords and making the undead my bitches... I don't know. Anyway, I used to have some very unusual characters. And now that I set that up...

I'm not allowed to use war cries like "For Pony!" and "I regret nothing!" in a voice that makes the entire group laugh uncontrollably for the rest of the gaming session and thereby kill a good adventure because I just had to be in character.

It's the little things...

post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 02-26-12, 03:08 AM

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

I'm not allowed to wall walk on ceilings while others talk anymore.

I'm also not allowed to use White Noise around our tech-priests anymore.

post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-09-12, 11:12 PM

I'm not allowed to say "I eat it!" to everything.

To extend this story... When told about four dark crystals that were summoning some gigantic demon, my response was "I take it off the stand and eat it!". For further extension on this story; I ended up eating all the dark crystals and got possessed by the demon, ending my characters life.

Freedom is the will to say two plus two is four, if that is true, then all else follows. -1984 by George Orwell

Join me in life, or slave for me in death. -Vlad von Carstien
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-10-12, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

SavageConvoy's Flag is: USA

Look up the evil overlords to do list.
"Never consume any energy field larger than my head."

"Snooki gives birth to Heavy Gun Drone squad, someone says they are over powered, then the world ends."
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-11-12, 03:02 AM
Feed

Not something I do, but as DM I was sick of my players always inflicting prone on my boss level encounters rendering them unable to fight back.

So I instigated a universal save for prone monsters allowing them to keep their footing. It made my battles fun again. For me at least.

I had to do this. A Great Green Dragon loses its fear factor when it spends most of the battle on the ground clutching its knees.

Nonsense is our Salvation

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Games

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode