Dark Heresy Roleplay - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Games For the discussion of all Roleplay Games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-10-13, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

Default Dark Heresy Roleplay

This campaing will be held in the Warhammer 40k universe, more specificly the Calixis Sector in the dark and grim future of the 41st millenium.Dark Heresy is the first and lowest rank roleplaying game in the warhammer universe , here is where legends are born.This rp game will be held on Roll20 and skype or TS3(whichever is prefered).A camera is not mandatory , neither is a working mic(as you can relay your actions in the Roll20 chat) but i would reccommend the latter(as a mic adds a great deal of fun to the game).I am in a gmt + 2 zone but hours are very flexible for me (i am free almost every day of the week) , the sessions will be played on a weekly basis but this can be changed to a more frequent one if all the players want this. We will be following the rules on Dark Heresy Core Rulebook 1 (i suggest getting your hands on it but it is not mandatory).Some house rules may apply in the first session if we have unexperienced players in a large number.Adult content will be present as this universe is very dark and reallisct(well in it's own way i guess ^_^ ).New players are welcome.If you are interested please post here: a way to contact you , how much experience you have in this universe or if you have none and if you own or not a working mic (expecting the first the rest don't matter a lot i just want to see what i am dealing with here).Can't wait to start this campaing up and have some great fun .

Last edited by Chuky; 09-11-13 at 12:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-13, 02:09 AM

Hi, are you still looking for players? I'm interested in joining together with a friend of mine. Flexible times are great for us since we are both in very different timezones. We both have experience with Dark Heresy (him more so than myself). We both have working mics and I'll PM you my skype ID for contact.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-18-13, 03:55 AM

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

I might be up to try this out as well if you're still looking for people. I've got a rulebook and some character sheets lying around somewhere from a failed attempt to play once, and a working mic. I'll PM you my skype like the poster above as well.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-18-13, 07:24 AM

ardias's Flag is: USA

Can I join, I have an adept lying around from an unfinished campaign?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-02-13, 11:28 AM

I am not sure if I already wrote here, but I am interested - a lot
Wrote you a PM
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-03-13, 06:12 AM

SFox63's Flag is: USA

I'd like to join, i have 2 years expertise playing Warhammer RPG's. I have all the dark heresey books and much more. I've dm'd a few games myself so i know a lot about lore. You can pm me or talks to me on skype(SFox63).
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-03-14, 07:01 PM

DPalmz's Flag is: USA

I know this is a bit of an old post, but if theres another campaign I would love to be a part of it!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Games

Tags
dark heresy , roleplay

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode