humerous. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Roleplay Games For the discussion of all Roleplay Games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-10-13, 08:47 AM Thread Starter

gothik's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default humerous.

does anyone have any humerous stories to share during a RP game. I have two.

the first one was me, we were playing James Bond, we were three rookie agents sent to rescue some diplomat. So we were running down this passage after said terrorists when we were hit by machine gun fire.
this npc throws a grenade and i do not know why i did it, but to the astonishment of the other players, my character picks the grenade up and throws it back down the corridor, to which a very startled german swears and then blows up.
it was a talking point and piss taking for a few days, but it worked.

the other was a Warhammer game. it was during the Shadows over Bogenhaffen campaign and we were resting in an inn. One of the group enjoyed the company of women and had spent all evening pursuing this whench and succeeded, he went upstairs and after a while all we hear is a roar of rage.
He had got her to his room only to discover that the she was a - well the modern equivelent would be lady boy - she had gone and was running away and we were taking the mickey so much that Kerry the GM had to call a break to let things calm down.

anyway i was wondering if anyone else had any stories to share.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-10-13, 09:33 AM
Embrace the Insanity

Insanity's Flag is: Australia

In one of our D&D games we have a gnome that tries to have sex with everything.......everything, we had to tie him up whenever we went into town, which in turn, aroused him....he was a difficult gnome to control.

Another good one, in Dark Heresy is our high strength assassin was working on clearing out a bunch of guards because the rest had been captured and lost all their equipment, he managed to ambush, kill him rather easily, then use his body as a shield as he ran up the corridor to get to some other guards who were frantically firing at him.

Oh and once my Ranger failed to make a successful geography test in a forest, the forest that he practically lived in.....
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-16-13, 07:53 PM

Warlord_Winters's Flag is: USA

the 1st time I played a D&D game, a teacher at my local community collage hosted it after classess. I went to check it out, he gave us a choice of the generic characters, I was a mage, there was a barbarian and the other guy was an assassin. our mission was to stop a group of 5 troubles makers from robbing the tavern. I was going to go in a stun them with a lightning shock but the assassin jumped in a stabbed one in the face. they all summomed skeletons and killed us all.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-16-13, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

@ Insanity, yeah i can see how that would be a bit of a cock up when u fail in your own forest lol.

@Warlords Winters damn those skeles lol
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-17-13, 01:00 AM
Embrace the Insanity

Our Sorcerer refused to pay a prostitute and ended up getting kicked in his "mage orbs" and being robbed.

Our Druid is a massive slut (in game) that will sleep with anyone to get what she wants, except our Barbarian, she refuses to even touch him, which is ironic since it's her boyfriend that plays the Barbarian.

.....as you can see, our group can be a bit sexual.......
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-17-13, 07:19 AM Thread Starter

LOL now that sounds like Cobra, he chased anything in a skirt, even going after his brother in arms girlfriend (my character was a warrior of Ulric, his girlfriend was a warrior of Mermydia) but the brush with the lady boy did not stop him.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-13, 12:18 PM

effigy22's Flag is: United Kingdom

7th Sea - Being chased by musketeers in some underground catacombs in Montaigne (France), we end up coming out of the tunnels behind a set in a theatre. Every one decides to climb the rafters and hide excep me and my fellow Montaigne swordsman, instead, we dress up as women and pretend to be part of the show.

So, the musketeers finally catch up and my colleague joins in on the dancing on stage while i wait behind stage pretending to wait for my queue to join in, until i get stopped by my Nemesis who happens to be a captain of the musketeers, being caught out i quite dramatically shoot off my grabbling hook to the rafters and escape. Well i was about to shout "RUN!" until i noticed the 6'5 Eissen (German) jumped from the rafters to elbow slam 6 of the musketeers and gets surrounded by the remaining 30.

We eventually managed to escape but not after until i got shot >< and bloody hell do gun powder weapons in 7th sea hurt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
Don't, after rolling that final 1 too many, flip out, climb up on the table and jump up and down on your opponent's models screaming 'APOCALYPTIC BARRAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!'.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-13, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

lol not played it but heard about it so a big OUCH for that one
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-13, 01:58 PM
Embrace the Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by effigy22 View Post
7th Sea
Never heard of it, but a swash buckling style RP sounds like fun. Although knowing my group, there will be a lot of wenches.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-13, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Never heard of it, but a swash buckling style RP sounds like fun. Although knowing my group, there will be a lot of wenches.
thats usually the way it goes in most games i think of that ilk and in fantasy its a must. My brother played a half wood/half dark elf in Warhammer and had spoken to the GM about it before hand and although he's a red blooded male....well sometimes he does it too well

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Games

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode