Good day to all! A small update: after cracking open my first Terminator set and Forge World mail order, I went to work trimming, filing and cleaning all my Deathwing shoulder pads and plastic bits to make my first Deathwing unit. Just as I was about to glue them together w/ my trusty plastic cement, I spilled the glue and drowned my termi-heads. I'm sure most of you know a thing or two about plastic cement, and so you can appreciate that not only is it an ultra effective way of gluing plastic kits, but also have a nasty tendency to melt plastic. So my Terminator heads all turned to balls of plastic. Yikes....... so I went to my local store and picked up another set just for the heads. I figured I can always use the spare torsos, legs and rest to create an Apothecary & Standard Bearer in the future (using the bare heads and DA Vet heads). Anyway, spent another 20 mins or so cleaning the new heads and carefully, and I can't stress that enough, carefully glued everything together. I took a deep breathe and broke out my white primer. Sprayed the lot and began working on the Sergeant. Here's a WIP pic, and I have to say, I do miss working w/ a white undercoat. By far one of my favorite minis to-date and extremely happy w/ the way it's going. Let me know what y'all think!