Those terminators are looking great!!
Anyone knows if hitting minis with a bit of purity seal will get the decal to stick better? Also any tips on getting that shiny bit from the decal rim to go away? I know I can just repaint the rim but find that over time the paint will crack.
The technique I use is:
1. Coat the area you want the decal with gloss varnish ('Ard Coat) a couple of times so it's smooth and the decal sticks better.
2. Soak the decal in warm water for 30 second or so.
3. Place the decal, dab away the excess water and immediately go over it with another coat of gloss varnish.
4. When the decal is dry, coat it with gloss varnish again a couple of times.
5. Go over the area with Purity Seal to take away the shine.
Take a look at my wolves if you want to see the results, but it looks great, you can't see the edges of the transfer and it looks almost like free-hand (and the closest I'll ever get as I'm rubbish at free-hand...)
Hope that helps