Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Moriouce's workshop (Orks & Eldar)

66K views 553 replies 61 participants last post by  Moriouce 
#1 ·
Hello and welcome to my corner of the Warhammer 40k universe!

This will be my PLOG where I'll post just about anything I'm working on for Warhammer 40K. My growing warband of greenskins, my enigmatic force of Altansar Eldar, my future force of Crimson Fists, my terrain and much more that will pop up in that indefinite mind of mine. Some of you that find your way in here will have done so through the thread "My first game board" since I'll show the finished result in here.

The reason I do Warhammer is because I like it as a creative hobby, and once in a while like to get into a real resin fight. I do not have the intention to be competetive with my forces and not even competetive with my converting, painting or terrainmaking skills. I just want to have fun and share my work with everybody and hope to be some inspiration for anyone reading this and at the same time get som hints and tips how to reach where I'm going with my projects.

My first project I'll start in here will be my Battlewagon (I just got it from the store). I'll convert it a bit to give it a unique look. (First pic on that one on sunday!)

Other projects that are in progress are my converted Trukk and my Looted wagon, the last which some of you already have seen in "My first game board". I'll post a few pics on them asp.

So, let's go and see what this mind of mine can skratch together.

See less See more
#244 · (Edited)
New projects are popping up from all over the place. Some nights ago I assembled 5 storm boys and began a nob to lead them.

This is what he looked like and...

...this is what he looks like right now. I'll add some GS between his back and the rokkitpack. For the moment it looks like the two straps from the shoulders are the only thing holding him to it. Maybe the rokkit looks a bit to big but hey, he is an ork and orks have never heard 'enough is enough'. And if they have they have taken it as a sign of weakness cause 'might makes right'.

I think he will turn out allright but please tell me what you think of him!

#245 ·
I like the boss nob, although I'm more looking forward to seeing how it will look when fully completed. I'm personally not very much for big choppas (prefer klaws), but hey, to each their own, right?

#247 ·
A small update on my jetseer. I have begun painting him since he is finished as modeling goes.

I'm still figuring out his colour scheme on his armour, right now I'm thinking to go with bone and black to give him contrast agains hos black jetbike. His cape will be the traditional Dark purple and the jetbike only needs some highlights and details aswell as the Rune of Altansar.

What do you think of him so far?

#249 ·
Looking purple and patrician, I'm looking forward to your next update on him!

#255 ·
I do like it indeed. Very nice freehand, I think.

#265 ·
I agree with Meldon there. Also, I think their eyes could be made a little more noticeable, so to speak. Perhaps if they were painted in some brighter color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.