Moriouce's workshop (Orks & Eldar) - Page 34 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #331 of 554 (permalink) Old 10-25-15, 05:59 AM Thread Starter

Moriouce's Flag is: Sweden

Default Moriouce's workshop (Orks & Eldar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfangdakka View Post
Those zap guns are great work and I don't like zap guns but there is some true genius in those things. Keep it up..

Tanks man! I have a feeling I won't like them either, gamewise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimzagGorwazza View Post
Looking great Moriouce, kitbashing is one of my favourite aspects of collecting orks. These are all brilliant, i much prefer when orks are done all looking different, lets be honest they couldn't enforce a proper uniform if their lives depended on it and forget about trying to build vehicles to a production lone plan.

Also as far as your ork mob goes.

Though i'll be honest the ork plastic boys from 3rd ed onwards look pretty much identical so it's possible that they are from 4th or later.

Edit: Just done some research, the big shoota boy and nob were not available until the ork box was redone in 2009 , putting them squarely within the timescale for 40k 5th edition. The sluggaboy could be any time after 3rd. All you're missing are some gorkamorka plastics and you've got an ork from each plastic boys set.

Thanks alot! I think that the productionplan is the same regardless of big gun type. Dead killy front? Check! Less killy rear? Check! Then it's done!

Good analyse of the boysmob! I have some gorkamorkas that are all painted and done. They'll form my Feral Mob along with the RT boys. they are all smaller cause they havn't been in a proppa fight yet.

These are acctualy my last boys to this date to paint. Then I have my buggy, Zzapp guns and crew, burnas, a Nob, a painboy and a squad of Gretchins left before all is painted! Now how many Gretchins can a Runtherder handle? 10 or 19?

Cheers!

Good to be green

Barks Dakka Ladz: W3-D2-L3
Altansar Eldar: W3-D0-L2

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 554 (permalink) Old 10-28-15, 12:23 PM Thread Starter

Since the brawl over at Mek-Hill, Tin-Leg has been thinking how to repay da boss. He needs to outdo everything he has ever done. Something that makes the boss proud so that no one can question his might. And it is a might that comes from Gork or Mork.

Slowly something killy apears in Tin-Legs limited brain. Something big, no bigger! Bigger, louder and more killy than enything in the encampment. He gathered his lesser meks and their grot slaves and sent them out into the desert to scavange like never before.

A fortress that moves across the land will herald the Orks arrival at Port von Stohr. A roaring beast of iron and fire will crash into their defenses and unleash da boss and his nobz. Tin-Leg cried out a laughter that never ended. He had had a vision from Gork! He had been chosen to build Da Gorkaforta. Once complete, no one would be able to stand in da bosses way.

The plans are underway, scavanged parts from all around Alceroin finds it's way to Mek-Hill under Tin-Legs supervision. What does he have in mind? Stay tuned and we shall find out.

Good to be green

post #333 of 554 (permalink) Old 10-29-15, 09:53 AM

Iraqiel's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriouce View Post
Stay tuned and we shall find out.
I, for one, am excited.

Iraqiel

Check out my Imperial Guard Battle-Group-in-the-making as it slowly takes form! Located just here:
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...my&army_id=705

And my collection of all things - particularly Grey Knights; Guard and Adeptus Mechanicus: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=129966

post #334 of 554 (permalink) Old 10-29-15, 10:01 AM

R_Squared's Flag is: England

Sounds awesome, looking forward to what appears from his fevered Mork addled mind!
post #335 of 554 (permalink) Old 10-29-15, 12:02 PM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriouce View Post
What does he have in mind? Stay tuned and we shall find out.
Sir, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

Forge World Sidera Maris project.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar project

Horus Heresy project
post #336 of 554 (permalink) Old 10-29-15, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqiel View Post
I, for one, am excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Squared View Post
Sounds awesome, looking forward to what appears from his fevered Mork addled mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roganzar View Post
Sir, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

Thanks alot guys! Your comments realy spurs me to go on with this project! I have spent the evening going through my bitz box and found a substantiel heap of scrap. Tin-Leg will have alot to do in the near future!

Meanwhile I have also finished my buggy or Rokkit-Trike.

Nice to have smaller projects to test and exercise your skills before larger ones.

Good to be green

post #337 of 554 (permalink) Old 11-08-15, 12:09 PM Thread Starter

The vision flashed through Tin-Legs once more...

...meks trying to keep the machinary roaring forward...

...Grots enjoyed the speed...

...or assisted the meks...

...as the whole battery hammered the enemy line.

Tin-Leg woke to yet more loot being dumped off outside the mek-shop at Mek-Hill. He began to laught again.

Good to be green

post #338 of 554 (permalink) Old 11-10-15, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Some more done tonight both paint- and buildwise.

First off I built a pintle-mounted twinlinked big shoota. Where does it go?

And the two first paints on my latest boys. I have a new wave coming along with new bitz and stuff so I will be able to put together another 12-by-squad in my third trukk during the winter. I hope to aquire a second battlewagon aswell. Both the battlewagon and trukk kits gives plenty of parts to be used in my larger project that will be launched early next year. I want to have more bitz and some more practice before I begin.

Good to be green

post #339 of 554 (permalink) Old 11-11-15, 07:24 AM

Iraqiel's Flag is: Australia

Great, looking forward to seeing the new kits and I'm feeling the anticipation building for your next big project - I'm loving the orkyness of your visions so far!

Iraqiel

Check out my Imperial Guard Battle-Group-in-the-making as it slowly takes form! Located just here:
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...my&army_id=705

And my collection of all things - particularly Grey Knights; Guard and Adeptus Mechanicus: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=129966
post #340 of 554 (permalink) Old 11-12-15, 04:53 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqiel View Post
Great, looking forward to seeing the new kits and I'm feeling the anticipation building for your next big project - I'm loving the orkyness of your visions so far!

Thanks Iraqiel! I hope I won't disapoint once the big one begins.

Last night I went through quite a heap of bitz and more is on it's way. No painting done but I began building my next 12-boy squad.

This will be a very kitbashed squad and I'll try to give it a great deal of personality.

Good to be green

Last edited by Moriouce; 11-12-15 at 05:42 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Tags
altansar , converting , eldar , space ork

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode