I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend! Due to some major set backs in my life I was unable to finish some projects for the Army Painting Competition. Some Family Passings and now a broken thumb and wrist on my 'Painting' hand my progress has been far to slow to keep up with the Challenge. (Maybe Humakt can bend the rules and let me get back in
I have decided to just continue on my own and get done what I can when I can.
Here is what I started in January, February, March, and what I have been working on now in April.
Comments and suggestions are always welcome! always looking for new ideas to incorporate in future projects!
What was suppose to be Januarys Entry:
This Entry was suppose to be my Daemon Prince
Original modeling Job
There were some suggestions made at the time and as you can see I tried to incorporate them and ended up changing a few things on the model.
Here is what was suppose to be Februarys Entry
The entry consisted of a 7 man Plague Marine Squad-
Here is a shot of the models before priming
Here was a shot of the stages
Here is the Squad Complete
(Need to get some Photos as they are complete)
I also had a Display Board Completed for this Army
Here is what was suppose to be Marches Entry
Second Daemon Prince Primed
What is to be completed by the end of this month (April)
I will keep updating the first post in conjunction with new posts made by me so you can stay caught up with my progress!