Here You will find the pics of my DA Exarch.
I have given him dual shuriken catapults but I really wanted to include the spear on the model.
As You can see (hopefully) the spear is put behind the Exarch as a part of a base.
1) I have base coated the model with scull white spray to start with.
2) On the next step I have applied the Snot Green on the armor and the black on guns and face. When it has dried I have applied a dark green wash on the green parts.
3) I painted the stones, swords and spear blade with warlock purple and added black on the helm
4) I added orange and covered it with yellow on the helm and the banner. I have applied the brow on guns and some parts of the equipment preparing it for the layer of bronze (metallic)
5) I highlighted armor with two layers of mixed snot green with yellow.
6) I washed the brown and bronze elements with devlan mud, and finally highlighted them with silver.
7) I added the silver details on the guns and highlighted them with grey.
8) I applied the mix of warlock purple and white on the stones and then applied the wash: mix of 1:1 Baal red and asurmen blue with a tiny dot of silver paint (just to get the extra glitter on them. Same wash was applied on the sword and spear blade.
9) I have applied the details on the banner and used the gloss varnish on the stones and sword and spear blades.
10) I have prepared the base with some grass, a bit of vine cork and little balls form the medicine pack (they used to be in the cap of medicine container no idea why)
11) I have finished the spear with a green wash on the handle and silver and bronze on the other parts
12) Finally I have made some touchups with white and the model was ready to reattach to the base
I know that I probably miss 4-5 photos for the stages but I will do better next time.
Tell me what You think about the model and description provided.
Do not hesitate to PM me if You have any questions.
Thanks for reading.