WarWolf88's 4 Projects Madness thread - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-21-10, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

WarWolf88's Flag is: Finland

Default WarWolf88's 4 Projects Madness thread

Yep, I've managed to get no less then 4 projects to my table, all at the same time. And since I'm a lazy git, you'll just have to follow the progress of them all in one thread

Allright, form up! Atten---tion! Listing the projects!

Warhammer Fantasy Battle:
1. Nippon Samurai
Already working on test subjects. I'm using Khand and Gondor troops for this job. Pics as soon as I find a camera that will co-operate with me...
2. Mercenary/Ally forces
Also already working on test subjects, one charecter already being complety done. I'm using the left over bitz from the Khandish and Gondor troops in part, as well as Bretonnians and Empire state troops. Pics as soon as I find a camera that will co-operate with me...

Warhammer 40,000:
3. Sons of Hellas (infantry)
My newest DIY SM Chapter. These guys are going to be fun to do (guardian spear like weapons, shileds, Chaos Warriors helmets, MK II-like armour (stumbeled to this while looking for something else...), and more). The normal Marines are called Hoplite Marines, so I think you can guess where I got my inspiration for these guys

4. Sons of Hellas (cavalry)
Pretty much the same as the infantry, but these guys are riding horses (stolen from Chaos Knights).

The fluff is still a bit under consturction, but basicly the Sons of Hellas are a 2nd Founding Chapter of the Imperial Fists. I actually got so exited about these guys that I decided writing a nice story to go with the "official" fluff. We'll just have to see if I manage to get it anywhere or even posting worthy...

You can find the link to the Nippon background from my signature.

I'll see if I can get something done this week or weekend. I'll start posting those pics as soon as I find a camera (would it kill me to buy my own camera? Yes.), and start praying that the ash clouds will give enough way so that the stuff I ordered from Maelstrom Games (the SoH stuff, that is supposed to come by AIR mail) will arrive in reasonabely short time

Meh, I'll just see what I can do with the Samurai and do my other hobby Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Age, hmmmm.....

WarEdit: Aaaand, no pictures in any near future. It apears that there's a curse with cameras around our house. We have three cameras,and two of them have the USB-cabel missing (the one that connects the computer and the camera) and the only one that would have it (two or three actually) is the one without a chrager. And its battery has been empty for more then half a year now. The Machine Spirits are upset with me for some reason, it seems.... -_-'

Last edited by WarWolf88; 04-21-10 at 06:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-28-10, 09:30 PM Thread Starter

WarWolf88's Flag is: Finland

First update! Today I got the Chaos Marauder Horsemen box, and almost as soon as I openned it I started to try out a few ideas I had. Here are the pics of the first guy:

These guys will be my Scout cavalry, though I'm not sure if I'm using the SM or SW Codex (I use SW codex for my first cavalry company. Thunderwolf cavalry rules are just too tempting ).

This guy will be their squad leader, Sergeant [somethingsomething]. I haven't figured out yet how his managed to get his hands...err...hand...on a power fist (that started as a power claw from my assault termie spure) Oh, and the thing on his back is a shield.

I'll get more of these guys done when I get the chance and paint this one. And keep waiting for those chaos Warrior, knights and two SM biker boxes....

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode