A Plastic Crack Addiction. SWs, Knights, DG, Necromunda, and more. - Page 44 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

349Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #431 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 02:38 AM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntaw View Post
I feel for your loss on this dude. Complete and utter fucking bullshit.

I know nothing gets back the last seven years of this thread, but I have been using Flikr for some time as per @Roganzar 's suggestion and all has been well. Potentially that is an alternative moving forward?
Yeah, Flickr has treated me well so far. Hopefully Photobucket will burn hard for this and that will keep sites like Flickr from pulling that shit too.
Are there any other sites that handle photo sharing out there? Ones that don't pull $400/year groxshit. I kind of have all my pictures in one basket right now.

01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

Forge World Sidera Maris project.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar project

Horus Heresy project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #432 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 11:20 AM

Entarion's Flag is: Czech Republic

I moved everything to photobucket two years back when imageshack f*cked me over and now the same thing happened.

I quickly minimized the loss by uploading the most recent pictures to Flickr. But I was thinking about more persistent solution like My Cloud from WD or something like that.

Plus inability to edit posts older then one year makes my Plog pretty dead. I guess mods will get a lots of requests to restore some old posts.
Khorne's Fist likes this.
post #433 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

I now have a flickr account, but I'm in two minds about continuing to update a thread with seven years of work spread over forty pages missing from it. I might just start a thread for individual projects from here on in. In fact, I think I'll start Death Guard plog right now, and let this one sink into oblivion.

post #434 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Default The Corpse Makers. A Death Guard Project

Considering the recent changes implemented by Photobucket, causing my seven year old plog to become defunct, I decided to start up one for my new Death Guard army. I picked the Corpse Makers warband after painting my first few minis, because it's the closest to the colours I chose for the armour.

So far the collection consists of two DG sets from the Dark Imperium box, twenty cultists, a box of AoS Putrid Blight Kings I'm going to use as Possessed, and a rhino with FW doors, and 30 pox-walkers, as well as the contents of the Start Collecting box of Nurgle demons. I also have a vindicator that was originally intended for my SWs, but as it's only base coated it might just be repurposed.

So, to the first few minis I have done. First up, one of my favourite minis of the last few years, the Lord of Contagion.

The Noxious Blight Bringer is another fantastic mini.

I'm not a fan of the Malignant Plague Caster, but the details on the mini are excellent.

The Aspiring Champion. Another mini full of character.

That's all for now. I'm currently working on the rest of the squad, and I want to get a bloat drone done for this month's painting comp. Then I'll get started on converting on the second set of DG, to add some variety to the poses. The bits from the Blight Kings box will help with that.
Old Man78 likes this.
post #435 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 04:03 PM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

Yeah, that seems fair. Just the idea of redoing 40 pages of images is terrifying.
post #436 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 04:44 PM

SwedeMarine's Flag is: Sweden

Yeah. Im going to keep my Marine Plog but my Nids are going to be put onto a separate one. @Roganzar is hopefully right and the backlash will keep this from happening in other areas.

Check out my Sentinels of Terra/ CSM Plog
Sentinels of Terra/Rot Bringers CSM PLOG
W:9 D:2 L:5

post #437 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 05:06 PM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

How about starting the plog again under the same title with MkII at the end, and take some group pics of your armies and work to what you have done and continue from there.

Alternately if you are doing individual plots, please show your previous units, your work is of great quality pal, shame not to show it off

post #438 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 05:44 PM
Senior Moderator

DeathKlokk's Flag is: USA

Very nice, KF! You're going to have to change your SN to Stinkfist!

I am also starting on the new DG models with a very similar scheme. Yellow armor but steel/rust trim instead of your brass.

Your guys look awesome, do Moaaar!

Strange, but not a Stranger.
post #439 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
Your guys look awesome, do Moaaar!
Cheers mate, working on them right now.

I also got these backpacks in the post today. They should help add some variety to the second set of DI troops.

Last edited by Khorne's Fist; 07-10-17 at 07:59 PM.
post #440 of 594 (permalink) Old 07-10-17, 06:37 PM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

Terrible to see what you have become, from a proud commander of the Emperors most loyal, to a lowly servant of filth........ for shame

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode