Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Necropolis Council - Shadespire Sepulchral Guard conversion

6K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  Entarion 
#1 ·
"Something else stalks the cursed sands of Shadespire..."​

Hello everyone, welcome to my new project log!

WHAT: Necropolis Council (Project name) is my little conversion project based on new Sepulchral Guard models
INSPIRATION: I wanted to do conversion of Sepuchral Guard for a long time but I was lacking inspiration. This have changed when I was playing AC: Origins. I love Egypt and I love Tomb Kings though I have never owned any TK models before.
GOAL: Convert Sepulchral Guard models (weapon/head/ shield swap, adding TK details) to Tomb Kings warband.

Here are first two models of Skeletal Legionnaires. Still WIP but you can get the idea :) Comments are welcome!

See less See more
#6 ·
Finished member of Mortuary Cult, Harvester of Duat.

Switched the colours a little bit to represent another branch of Tomb Kings. The colours will be also reflected to last three models. Quite satisfied with the results so far though I will try to improve on "marble" effect.

#7 ·
So I converted next two models. Scarab Prince and Tomb Herald. Scarab Prince was really pleasure to do as it is great pose miniature and I had just the right bits for him.
Herald was a little bit tricky with the hands but I made his left hand as unsheathing the weapon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.