Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Gothic's Progress Log (knights of the chalice and death-watch)

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Gothic 
#1 ·
I'm back in the game, I've been out of this for a very long time I believe almost 2 years. Last year I decided to become self-employed in running a gaming shop but due to problems such as money issues, I couldn't do it so I decided to an alternative route and start by doing commission work to start the self-employment route. I also had trouble with my depression for the last year what left my motivation and energy very very low to the point I was in a slum.

After a bit ranting and background on what's been going on and this now brings us to the present, I'm starting this log to show myself how I am improving and along with advice and tips from the community to improve myself on the painting. Please note this will be a slow updated log as I need to replace paints and get bits for my armies and due to lack of funds so I will buying little and often

Now on to the real reason why I'm starting this project log, here is a bit of a background on the armies so without further ado. here is the first army: Death-Watch: The Deathwatch is a unique and specially trained Space Marine Chapter that dedicates its every hour to xenos hunting. They are the Chamber Militant of the Ordo Xenos, charged with protecting it in its search of information, containment, and ultimate destruction of all xeno species. Consisting of Battle-Brothers drawn from many Chapters, the Deathwatch operates from Watch Fortresses and Watch Stations across the whole of the Imperium.

Knight of the Chalice: The Knights of the Chalice is a Loyalist Space Marine Chapter comprised entirely of Primaris Space Marines, created from the lineage of the hard-pressed Blood Angels and raised during the Ultima Founding of 999.M41. These supreme transhuman warriors were created by order of Roboute Guilliman, the recently resurrected Primarch of the Ultramarines, who had tasked Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Cawl with crafting a legion of new transhuman warriors to serve as Humanity's last line of defense following the Horus Heresy.

The first 3 pictures are of the progress of my death watch I am building from getting started space wolves box but I'm not using all of the space wolves pieces I have built two wolves and one dark angel.

the last picture is of a primaris marine I got from the getting started book (£5 book)

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.