Well, life got very busy in 2009. I got married, had another kid, promotion (a few times) etc. The school I currently work at is starting a Warhammer club, which got me thinking... Then I tidied my shed and, well, I couldn't resist...
I've got well into the End Times/Age of Sigmar story and even enjoyed (you read that right) a game of AoS!
I've not yet had the bottle to paint, but I have slowly picked up bits and pieces. I've assembled another unit of Cold One Knights (pics later) and began work on a few conversions with bits I'd forgotten I had.
I've made -
- 5x CoKs - the Dread Knight having some small conversions to act as a Dreadlord on a Cold One if needs be.
- Repaired, greenstuff'd and based my ancient Hydra (the new model though... must not buy...)
- Finished Malus Darkblade - sorted his sword, greenstuff'd Spite's head, added a greenstuff Sea Dragon Cloak
- Made a Battle Standard Bearer - he's on a Cold One but for rules sake will have to work like a horse. He could also just be a Dreadlord
- Worked on my Dragon. Made a raised saddle from greenstuff, began a banner pole, pinned his shield arm. BUT - I still can't decide between sword (6 attacks, +3 to hit, +4 wound IIRC) vs lance (3 attacks, +3 hit, +3 wound, -1 rend and 2 damage on charge)!
Banner pole - flag to follow
Lords - Sorceress (abandoning the winged idea - would have to act as Morathi rules wise), Dreadknight/Dreadlord, Malus, BSB
Malus and fixed Spite
Cloak moulds (Sculpey)
Dreadknight/Lord's cloak. BONUS POINTS - where is his head from, and the bladed 'crown' on the Cold One?
Going to assemble my Black Guard (20 inc Command) and Corsairs (20 inc Command, going for the handbows too, all piratey!)
Main question, still, sword