So once again, work and grown up stuff has curtailed my painting. This sucks verily. I now have a bit of me time and intend to re-start the projects that I have been working on. My painting challenge has gone all to cock again so I am going to use this thread as a log of the bits and pieces that I work on across a number of different systems.
Bolt Action British Infantry
Bit more weathering required and the markings are not very accurate but I really enjoyed putting this model together.
This Plague gang were an absolute nightmare to prep; I spent about three hours removing flash but they paint surprisingly well.
I'm hoping to update the log fairly regularly as I have set myself a target of having my entire 985 point British Infantry and my Deadzone gang painted by the end of September.