Mordheim Warband- The Order of Blatent Miscreants - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-25-08, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

luthorharkon's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Mordheim Warband- The Order of Blatent Miscreants

I'm making a Mordheim warband out of some old metal models and a few new ones I'd I thought it would be good for me to keep track of it here.
So here is the first recruit
Enjoy
LH

Hester Thulmann

After everyone in his detatchment was killed by an unfortunate accident as a result of leaving a powder monkey with the hellblaster volley gun Hester was given the option to be disbanded.
5 years later, after losing everything in a game of cards, he decided to join a group of misfit adventurers. He's not exactly the smartest and definitely not the most courageous, but seeming as he's the only one who's had any official weapons training the group thought he checked out. Since then he's managed to become a decent addition to the group (if not a tad on the short side).

Offer up your soul to your chosen patron...NOW!
Need a new signature? PM me with details and I'll make one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-25-08, 10:19 AM
The voices told me to....

Hudson's Flag is: England

yea mordheim played my first game this week, loved it what a great second use for my empire army!

models look good mate i especially like your photography quite an interesting way to take the pic

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-27-08, 07:37 PM Thread Starter

Okay I've got an update, it's a new character and his name is.....

Blandius

The group happened apon a rather mysterious brettonian knight stumbling into the city of mordheim. He bared no heraldry but a small, dirty (and rather blood spattered hankerchief) along with an old axe.
No one cared to ask him what here was there for but he told them that he needed their help on a quest.
Seeing as he was not one who would be so easily beaten to the floor and robbed of all his possesions they decided to go along with it.

I hope you like him (he hasn't got many friends)
LH

Group Shot so far

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-27-08, 08:53 PM

Cool, I like them. Giving each model a backstory is really rewarding for narrative games and these are very cool.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-08, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

Thanks angels of fire, I'm working on a graverobber called Terrance at the moment. Think shovel and lantern.
But while you'll wait I've knocked up an oath for the warband.
Enjoy
LH

The Oath Of The Order Of Blatent Miscreants

First off, do thou swear by thou adventuring self and the Gods' that thou wilst follow the oath, swear by it, strive to upkeep the order of it, and have a little drinkies along the way?
Now thee must honour these five laws of The Order under all circumstances or thee will have broken the oath and will be strung up by your little toes as punishment.
One:
Never cause harm to those stronger than thouest self.
(They'll serve better inside The Order)

Two:
Always rob the weak and pickpocket the dead (this tends to save more time and lives)
PS. Tramps and goblins are what thou should be aiming for

Three:
Protect your gold. Swallow it if thou have to, as long as someone else dosn't get their hands on it we can always get it out of thee when thou'est dead.

Four:
Fight dirty, whenever you can eg. Eye gouging and Groing kicking. Biting is especially effective, but I would not advise it when fighting mutants.

Five:
The fifth and most important rule of The Order. Sleep with thou eyes open. If thee can't already do this, learn to because there's a lot of things out there that don't come out when the sun's shining.

Last edited by luthorharkon; 07-28-08 at 12:30 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode