: Give it a go!!! The worst you can do is totally balls it up and ruin the model! On a serious note, if you fluff it up all you have to do is pull it off, smooth it and try again. It took me a couple of tries before I got where I wanted. My GS'ing has only improved at the pace it has by trying hopelessly ambitious things. I just saw where I failed and made sure that I didn't make the same mistake next time...I'd just find a different way to balls it up...
On the DP I'm slowly building up belts, next up is buckles!
Yea, the gold still needs some work I think, I'ma crack it one day..
I thought it would be most appropriate to post this on this log, what with the titan I'm doing featuring in the battle of Armatura, which is only a little bit earlier than the period that my World Eaters are based on.
I bought a Titan on Gamesday this year with the crazy idea of entering it at GD next year. I've been slowly pottering away at it without much progress, and it's been periodically shelved as other things have cropped up. Today I decided I'd work on the warhound a bit, I went from this:
I'm hoping to get this beast done by Gamesday 2014, though I think that's highly unlikely when the scope of the project is actually considered...still, it'll make a nice entry for vehicle/diorama I hope! Though I still need to spend about £180 on FW parts for the damn thing...
Below are some things that are currently on the workbench, a slightly converted Angron, a Vostroyan vox operator, and most of my tanks...still got a pair of 'raiders, a rhino and a 2nd ed Vindicator (think it's 2nd ed anyway...) in a draw.