Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

FW Fellblade - Red Scorpions

624 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Phrazer 
#1 ·
Well, after stalling for what has felt like a lifetime, I have finally taken the plunge and bought myself a Legion Fellblade!!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/The_Hor...n_Vehicles/SPACE_MARINE_LEGION_FELLBLADE.html

It was a pretty tough decision as to even which one to get, as the Glaive variant looks pretty slick as well, but in the end I went for the normal one. It was the additional Demolisher cannon plus the look of the double main gun I think that finally won me over, I think as a tribute to Soviet C&C Red Alert all those years ago!!

Im going to be sticking with my Traditional Red Scorpions colour scheme, so its going to be mostly black with dark yellow, dark silver and the odd flash of red, then Red Scorpion transfers. It will have a dark dirty/weathered look like the rest of my army, with muddy tracks, chips, scrapes etc.

Am really looking forward to getting started on this, deboxing has revealed that the casting looks very good so once its washed and tidied up I shall get back to you.

Cheerio for now!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.