Death Guard & The Angels of Ecstasy: A story of filth and debauchery - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-16-14, 09:56 AM
Fantasy Rumors

revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom

Really great nurgly project log. Nurgle players always seem to have a great Conversion skills cough @humakt cough. I don't see raptors a lot so it's nice to see them. Finally I can't wait to see more Slaanesh

Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-16-14, 01:21 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

That termie lord is very nice. Liking the ability to swap out the weapons.
post #53 of 57 (permalink) Old 07-17-14, 04:13 AM Thread Starter

whittsy's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Ooh, read through this thread, and I very much dig what you've done with the Dark Vengeance minis. Great colors there and on the Raptors.

If I have a bone to pick, it's probably with the Oblitilators--I can't help but feel you used too much Green Stuff and ended up with big mounds of it, where some restraint might have served better. But then, hell, I've kitbashed my own half a dozen sloppy Oblits, so... I'm in little place to talk.
Thanks Mossy, those DV models were the first CSM models I ever painted, and the first models I've ever painted in Nurgle colours. As for the Oblits, I can't help but feel the same way. They started as Mutilators and I think that was the main problem, had too many spikey bits to cover up etc. Ah well, I'll get more down the track and improve on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revilo44 View Post
Really great nurgly project log. Nurgle players always seem to have a great Conversion skills cough @humakt cough. I don't see raptors a lot so it's nice to see them. Finally I can't wait to see more Slaanesh

Thanks rev! I'm honoured that you think I have "great conversion skills". As for the raptors, they were a pain in the arse to paint and I'm lamenting getting more. I'm excited about my Slaaneshi guys too, I've sorted out how to paint their armour plates and once I've painted up my Nurgle termis, I'm onto the Slaaneshi guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
That termie lord is very nice. Liking the ability to swap out the weapons.
And thankyou KF, this was the first mini (excluding my forgefiend) that I used magnets on, and it worked out quite well other than his chainfist/LC set up looks like he wants to hug everyone.

Lord hugs.PNG LORD OF HUGGING!

The true nature of Chaos is beyond any comprehension. No mere mortal can ever hope to understand these matters, and the wise do not puzzle too deeply over Chaos Gods, or try to fathom their wars, rivalries and bickerings.

Deathguard PLOG: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=129438

post #54 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-01-14, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Kharn.jpg

Seeing as I will eventually incorporate Daemons of Khorne and Tzeentch in my army (having all 4 Gods in different ways) I thought I'd post my Kharn conversion. Reason for doing this was a guy at my local GW gave me 9 Bloodletters pre painted, (averagely, and I'll strip them and re paint them) but I needed a 10th blood letter and just had Kharn there, with no place in my army as a marine.... so I made him a champion of Khorne, who was blessed with Daemonhood, but displeased Khorne as a Prince and was shamefully demoted to a lowly Bloodletter champion, in full power armour, to remind him of his failures, and he's working his way back to becoming a Prince!

The true nature of Chaos is beyond any comprehension. No mere mortal can ever hope to understand these matters, and the wise do not puzzle too deeply over Chaos Gods, or try to fathom their wars, rivalries and bickerings.

post #55 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-03-14, 04:45 PM

Iraqiel's Flag is: Australia

Nice stuff whittsy, it's always great to see fluff to back up cool conversions. Speaking of which, I think converting the Kharn model into a daemon is the best use of it that I've seen yet... I don't really care for the bare armed marine look myself but it could look awesome the way that you are doing it!

Iraqiel

Check out my Imperial Guard Battle-Group-in-the-making as it slowly takes form! Located just here:
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...my&army_id=705

And my collection of all things - particularly Grey Knights; Guard and Adeptus Mechanicus: https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=129966
post #56 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-10-14, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Thanks @Iraqiel . The idea was to include Khorne into my army with Daemons. As it is now I was given a limited ed. Space Wolf captain (forget his name, Krom Homohand or whatever, the dude from the new box set) and converted him up into a khorne lord. I've named his Caedes Rex (Latin for Slaughter King). Pictures to come later in the week

post #57 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-10-14, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

So the newest models on my agenda have been my Terminators. I hate painting terminators. Probably shows in the paint job but ah well. They aren't finished yet but here they are.

Termi group.jpg

Termichamp.jpg

Champside.jpg

T1.jpg

T1side.jpg

Termi2.jpg

Termi2side.jpg

Termi4.jpg

Termi4side.jpg

Termi5.jpg

Termi5side.jpg

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode