Quick update from here - As today I'm having a pre-tournament game. It's rare I post pictures of my army lists, but I thought it was would be good to see some of the army in pre-game shots.
Today I'm playing against someone from my team, as the tournament is a team-against-team effort. I'm playing a "standard" Chaos Marine list, as he wants to practice his Ork list against that army. Our opponent team has a Chaos Marine player, so I made a list composed of units I know he owns, so my teammate has a chance to practice against things he might come up against.
The 1850 list looks like this:
In short the list is this:
- Lord of Nurgle, bike, sigil, powerfist, lightning claw
- Daemon Prince of Nurgle, armor, wings, Black Mace, lvl 3 psyker
- 10 Plaguemarines w/ Rhino. Sergeant has power sword.
- 10 Plaguemarines w/ Rhino. Sergeant has melta bombs.
- 5 Spawn of Nurgle
- Helldrake w/ baleflamer
Lord of war:
- Chaos Knight Paladin w/ Dedication to Khorne (+D3 attacks on charge, reroll stomp number)
1850 points on the dot.
There are some proxies, but overall the new theme is starting to come together just fine. The Heldrake is hopelessly old, but I very rarely use them so it hasn't been a priority.
It will be fun!