Sacred Word of the Eight-Folded Part (Traitor Guard-army) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-12-13, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

Default Sacred Word of the Eight-Folded Part (Traitor Guard-army)

Hello and I am back with a new project! Since I've sold out my Iron Warriors, which you can see more here, and I out-sourcing (selling) my Imperial Guard-army, which you can look more closely at here, I thought I should start something new. This is something which has been in the making for some time now, especially since my Emperor's Childrens- and my Night Lords-armies are coming to the final stages.

There will be pictures and videos, some are already finished and will appear in due time here!

Fluff:

You who have followed me on the previous threads knows I'm a bit of a fluff-nazi! However at the moment I haven't thought of much as of yet! I'm considering writing a short story about the rise of a Chaos cultist which might be incooperated into this army, but nothing as of yet!

Tips and guides:

There will be some Assembling and Painting Guides coming into this thread. No hating on the quality though as I am aware I'm far from the best painter out there, but I'm far from terrible as well. See them as inspiring and perhaps helpful at most. I will do my best to listen to you who follow this project for tips and wishes of what you'd want to see!

The Army:

At this moment the army is not planned to be big, in fact it might not even be playable with the actually few units I have at my disposal. Since I already did a huge army of Imperial Guard, I see this as just getting of some steam and ideas. At the moment I have somewhere between 2-3 regular squads and a "command"-squad. I'm not entirely certain what rules I should go by, should it be a Cultist-army from the latest CSM-codex or a Count-As-Imperial-Guard-Army, or should it be the first choice with Imperial Guard-allies. That is what the future can only tell. What I do know is that it will Chaos-Undivided, with elements of all 4 Chaos Gods (but perhaps more of some that others). So far Chaos Undivided, Khorne and slightly a bit of Slaanesh which are the most heavily featured!

Last edited by forkmaster; 08-12-13 at 11:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-12-13, 12:08 PM Thread Starter

post #3 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-12-13, 12:33 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

While I've seen your work before and really like it, I think a few pics as well as video might do this plog some good. Personally I'm not going to sit through close to an hours worth of youtube clips in just one post to see some nice models. Just a suggestion.

post #4 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-12-13, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
While I've seen your work before and really like it, I think a few pics as well as video might do this plog some good. Personally I'm not going to sit through close to an hours worth of youtube clips in just one post to see some nice models. Just a suggestion.
That is completely understandable! The videos are just for help as a short introcution as I'm terible at describing in written words when it comes to guides! The pictures are currently being uploaded right now as we speak.

Edited: Sorry about the long waiting, but here is a better organized with more pictures and further in between the videos!

Last edited by forkmaster; 08-12-13 at 01:39 PM.
post #9 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-13-13, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
post #10 of 85 (permalink) Old 08-13-13, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode