@djinn - Yeah I'm unsure what I am going to do about decals and emblems etc, I might use some of the transfers from the new transfer sheet, any suggestions??
Another quick update.
Spent the evening (well night really, have a bar job for summer that I often don't finish til 5am so am now semi-nocturnal....) converting myself a Spiritseer to lead my Iyanden army. Still WIP, need to greenstuff his right arm.
1. I used a high elf mage from the island of blood box that I had for some hihg elves I haven't ever got round to painting. I chopped the torso etc from the legs and pinned the front half of a guardian torso in it's place.
2. I filled the gap between legs and torso by sculpting a sash like the farseer from the seer council box has round his waist.
3. The head is from the Hemlock Wraithfighter pilot.
4. The left arm is from one of the guardian weapons platform crew.
5. The cloak is from the dark elf corsairs kit + some cutting + some greenstuff.
6. The spines are from something in the crimson hunter/bomber kit. Will maybe add some of the wee bumps the other wraith units have on them.
7. The shaft of the staff is from a high elf spearman. I put a pin through it to add the top details on. The crescent shaped piece is from one of the wraithguard weapons I think and the connector piece between the head and the crescent is from a high elf lothern sea guard spear. The head of the staff is a bit of movement tray tile cut to size and filed.
Still to do.....
1. Sculpt the right arm.
2. Add a spirit stone or something to the head of the staff? (may just do some freehand on it when painting instead...)
Fun conversion to do. What do people think? Any Suggestions for improvement?