The Legion of Perfects - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 128 (permalink) Old 05-29-13, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

The peak of hedonism and depravity of the Legion of Perfects is reached by the Terminator retinue of Lord Rakshar. They have appointed themselves with the title of Perfects and proudly display Slaaneshi runes over their ancient armours.
Formerly in service of Nefer'Het himself, now they act as enforcers of his will, protecting his general and crushing his foes. The Daemon prince himself has blessed the Banner of Excess they bring in combat, filling the Terminators with lust and blasphemous joy. The Perfects are famous for their heinous practices on the battlefield: often they will wound the foe instead of killing it, just to indulge in acts better left to imaginations in the midst of the battle. A feat that has brought great infamy on the Perfects's name is the teleport boarding of the Imperial Navy Lunar Cruiser "Holy Sword": cutting a bloodied path into the cruiser's decks, they slew the Capitain and switched off the life support systems. While the cold void chilled and suffocated the thousands of imperial crewmen, they teleported back with all the imperial Navigators as prize...

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 128 (permalink) Old 06-01-13, 01:57 PM Thread Starter

This pics are from last month, i'm really lazy in posting stuff...

here we have Rex Terribus and Victor, the two old Predators, usually attached to the 5th Company. Their pilots usually work like a wolf pack, with the Victor hammering vehicles and monsters from afar and the Rex Terribus rampaging over approaching infantry or supporting the Victor with the finishing blow from its twin linked lascannon.
The two tanks are still painted with the Chapter loyalist "stalker pattern", but the hulls are defiled with chaos icons.

The two took part in many encounters against tyranids, scoring 4 Tervigon killings, amongst the others.

About the stuff I'm painting:
There are (sorry, no pics):
- Khorne Lord on foot
- 7 Plague Marines + rhino
- 5 plague bikers
- 12 Cultists with rifles
- 6 Noise Marines
Sooner or later i'll finish those................
I still have to post the khorne berzerkers i painted some months ago.
it's not so easy to find the time (especially because I'm painting my BFG fleet too!)
Cheers

Quote:
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
post #13 of 128 (permalink) Old 06-01-13, 05:05 PM
U Mad Bro?

Chaosftw's Flag is: Canada

LMAO 'Anal intruders" too funny! Nice work! the color choices are great and appropriate, everything looks pretty clean, and the iconography / free hand work is very cool!

post #14 of 128 (permalink) Old 06-02-13, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Eheh thanks! I try to give them real Slaaneshi names ;)

Quote:
post #15 of 128 (permalink) Old 06-08-13, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

So, a little update:
this is a WIP. A Khorne Lord (model from DV). My motto painting this guy is : the sooner, the better. I've used tons of washes and reduced detail painting to minimal. Am I happy with the resul? no. Am I happy of the time saved? hell yeah. (sorry for the crappy pics)

Then...epic...god why. why i do keep buying stuff. those in the pic are just 1/10 of the epic marines i've recently aquired. I've tried to paint them like my french girls, but it is not working. I guess it is because i'm using black primer. I should go for white primer.
Do you have any suggestion on how to paint those guys pink?
(yeah pink. you know why.)

Last but not least, my BFG chaos fleet!
The Gift of Fury Grand Cruiser, the two Murder Class Wheel of Pain & Column of Sadness, the Devastation class Riddle of Steel and the Hades class heavy Cruiser Wolf Witch.
If you can guess from where the names came from, i'll give you +rep.

Cheers!

Quote:
post #16 of 128 (permalink) Old 06-25-13, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

So, quite a long hiatus...i've painted the Khorne lord and some other stuff. RL is pretty lousy those days, but i swore I'll post something more this weekend (or maybe before).
No comments btw ? ok...
Cheers

Quote:
post #17 of 128 (permalink) Old 06-26-13, 10:30 AM

Dorns Legacy's Flag is: Great Britain

All names Conan references?
post #18 of 128 (permalink) Old 06-26-13, 12:46 PM

Dakingofchaos's Flag is: United Kingdom

Awesome looking models mate! Loving the Anal Intruder - I can picture loyalists bent over with a meltabomb up their backside, spiffing idea!

'If you fail to prepare then you'd better prepare to fail'
post #19 of 128 (permalink) Old 06-27-13, 01:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorns Legacy View Post
All names Conan references?
I love Conan.
You deserve some rep, sir.
ALL HAIL KING CONAN!!

In my meta Squad "Incursio Ani" is rightly feared for its ability to fuk things up on the battlefield! (they once melted away a Baneblade, turn 2! )

P.S.
My camera battery is down, so...wanted to take pics this night but i've to wait until tomorrow.

Quote:
post #20 of 128 (permalink) Old 07-08-13, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Well, I might be late, but better than never updating I guess...
Here we go witha crapload of pics!

We begin with Krull the Conqueror, former Company Champion, now a rabid dog, sold to Khorne, leader of a barely controlled shard of the Legion. He leads the followers of the Blood God and is personally responsible of having twice halted the advance of the Dark Angels on the charred surface of Zamora I, in bloodied battles that invariably ended with Krull seeking and seizing the head of the enemy leader...
He wields the Daemonic blade Ktezva'nar a vicius being, barely controllable and with a peculiar taste for the blood of heroes....

His preffered minions are Gorr the Butcher and Petracorus, two ruthless killers, only kept at bay by Krull's

sheer ferocity.
The two Champions lead a small warband each, but when a great carnage is at the horizon they merge into a huge mob of gnarling lunatics, craving for blood. The mob will then be led by the winner of a ritual contest (usually Gorr), held moments before the real battle. Their armours still show many pink and blue coloured areas; this due the fact that many new recruits of the bands are drawn directly from outcast members of Lord Rakshar's host.

Last but not Least, the Hellbrute "Furore". Entombed within, a battlebrother centuries old, whose name has been lost and forgotten when he butchered the entire team of adepts that was to care for him, destroyng an entire section of Krull's hideout in his rage. Instead of taking him down, the Conqueror bathed him in the blood of countless servants of the Emperor, consecrating his soul to Khorne. Furore has now learned who to assail and kill, his fury tempered by many a sacrifice...but who knows when Khorne will ask for more blood and skulls and death? Will the enemy be enough, then?

Here we have a group picture of the whole Blood Cult of Krull

Then...I managed to paint some traitor guards, for my fun (and because I owe a zillion of unpainted guards)
But i'll post their pics when I've something more to show, and some more fluff concerning them.
Those guys are my current WIP: 12 cultists, painted in the most generic way I could. I used lots of base colours and then i plan to make vast use of washes and just some highlighting.
Sorry for the bad quality of the pics.

Then again...EPIC!!! Yipiieee!!! I've tried a little and this is the result.
Pink base, red wash, pink drybrush, pink+white light drybrush and then gold and wash for gold.
Not totally happy but i guess it can be ok. Any suggestions for some other quick methods??

Well..that's a quite impressive wall of pics and nerdy stuff, isn't it?
Next...the Nurgle Cult!!! (maybe..)

Critics and suggestions wanted

GLORY TO CHAOS!!!

Quote:

Last edited by neferhet; 07-08-13 at 07:56 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Tags
chaos marines , slaanesh

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode