Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

What did you work on today?

76K views 672 replies 109 participants last post by  friar76 
#1 ·
Jacobite came up with a interesting idea the other day for a thread where members could post a update on what hobby stuff they have been up to each day.

This is not to replace project logs or modelling or painting just to post things that don't always fit into a current ongoing projects or just link in to an existing project log, fiction piece or a bit of fluff you are trying to write anything as long as it is hobby based.

Staff may also use this to mention things they are working on for the Forums.

A few pictures may be included to help show what you have been up to and links to other parts of the forum can also be included if you like.

To keep this as well organised as possible pop up you activities under a heading for the area it would normally be posted under.

#477 ·
Put together - and converted - the Pestigors I bought from eBay recently. Really like those models, it's really too bad they stopped making them...

#480 ·
Nothing yet this month.

I really should crack on with these Japanese riflemen..... :unsure:

#482 ·
It's a lack of energy that's the problem. I'm shattered, and I'm away to work in an hour :(

#486 ·
@mrknify those looks amazing. My only comment is actually for the Millenium Falcon, the black soot (?) stains from the three exhaust points on the back are all going in different directions. I assume that it would be only from entering/exiting the atmosphere of planets since there is no air in space to move anything one way or the other, but it's the only thing that looks off on two great models. Do you have any pictures of the yt-1300p pre-paint job? I can't even understand how you banged that conversion out from the Falcon so flawlessly.

#491 ·
What I "worked on" today was testing out my list for tomorrows X-Wing tournament. My carefully crafted list performed like a housebrick in the face that had been smeared with dogshit and lemon juice...... :laugh:

#492 ·
Assembling two deathwatch kill teams. One for use as sternguard, the other I'm just going to give them whatever weapons I happen to have on hand. They will be purely for looks and use in the Deathwatch RPG, if I ever get the book and if my friends are interested in trying it out.

#493 ·
Have recently finished 2 Pestigors, and will now try to paint one of my new Plague Toads. Damn, these washes can sure take some time to dry...

#495 ·
Well my GW order came today - Rat Ogres, Exorcist, Grotesque -, so I've spent this afternoon putting together the Rhino base together without glue, I've never built a Rhino nor an Exorcist, so now that I've built it dry, I'm going to glue that later tonight.

#502 ·
Got six pairs of arms and a sheathed "shin gunto" finished and attached to the last of the guys for my first IJA rifle squad today.
Just the heads left to do then it's onto basing! :good:

#505 · (Edited)
Just undercoated all the parts for my two Buccaneer warjacks, and the two riflemen. I'll be starting work on these once I have finished the IJA rifle squad.

Just the heads left to do then it's onto basing! :good:
Which I am about to start work on right.... about.... Now! :good:

EDIT: Just finished the IJA rifle squad now. I'll be basing and photographing them tomorrow, as right now I'm off out to play some X-Wing! :good:

#503 ·
Been painting my 6th Herald of Nurgle for a couple of days (this one sitting on a palanquin); will hopefully finish it today.

#506 ·
Well, I haven't done the basing. That's tomorrows hobby task.
But here's the photograph to show they're done.

#508 · (Edited)
@Viscount Vash, I'm glad to see any new project of yours.

One can't hope it will end up as epic as the Questor, but I'm willing to read any new plog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.