Tuesday I primed using Army Painter Bone:
6 Ripper Bases
1 Malinthrope + Base
1 Dakka Flyrant (already mounted on a base)
1 Broodlord from Deathstorm (also on a base and got some base coating)
1 Toxicrine (which got some based coating)
Today I built:
1 Crone (more anti-vehicle options namely, plus the new Death From the Skies upgrade chart isn't bad)
1 Tervigon (more synapse)
1 Sporocyst (because I need the synapse boost namely)
This leaves me to still assemble:
1 Broodlord (also from Deathstorm)
And then getting it all based (trying to work out the best way to assemble "deck plating" style basing for slotted models without resorting to pinning 100+ models onto regular bases).
Bases are a mix of some of the resin bases I got from Dragonforge
(seriously they are great
quality, but the turn around is a bit long because it's a 1 person operation and I want to have the army ready to play sooner than later. I plan to get the Sanctuary
ones for Sisters in the future though) and regular bases I'm putting large mesh screen on to create the feeling of deck plating. The missmatch between the different styles actually lends well to the Space hulk theme I'm shooting for and I intend to add some Typhus Corrosion and Rust to them (in addition to the Nuln Oil I'm already putting over the silver (which has Calaban Green in the recesses and around the lip of the base as a nice compliment to the Red of Hive Fleet Kraken and a nod to the Dark Angels) to try and dinge things further and tie the bases together visually despite the differences.
So that's what I've done recently, and were it's going. And yes, pictures will be coming eventually, I've just been kind of busy and haven't gotten around to starting a log just yet for the models. So because of that I'll be holding off on that until I at least have something to start with (and I'll go over how I'm doing the models then too).