What did you work on today? - Page 17 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #161 of 670 (permalink) Old 08-26-13, 09:25 PM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #162 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-11-13, 12:46 PM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

This guy amongst others:

Check the links in my sig for more info.
post #163 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-16-13, 08:10 PM

Blackadder's Flag is: USA

I have been working on updating my models and doing a bit of repair:

I also have been trying to design a Lucius retro-fit for a Mars Reaver which has monopolized a lot of my building time.

I hope Baneblades and a Warhound will suffice plus there is a little guy in the foreground for a man sized comparison.

http://i.imgur.com/VHbayam.jpg

The four models in the first image are the result of about 5 years of scratch building starting with the converted Armourcast Baneblade in the front right. This was my first attempt at working with styrene upgrading the model to conform to the Forge World style Baneblade You can still see the Armourcast treads which I left the same because at the time I deemed to too difficult to manufacture treads and bogie wheels.

The left foreground tank is a total scratch build except for some GW bitz and cast Baneblade treads and bogies. This was my second scratch build and my second favorite tank model.

Lucie the Warhound is my pride and joy and required almost two years to build. She is a total scratchbuild except for the two skulls on the cheeks and the rubber conduits on the neck. Also there are banners on the knee joints and when I remount it there will be a battle banner hanging from the waist.

Lucie is beginning to show a bit of wear and will need some refurbishing soon. She needs more lead weight in the rear to counterbalance the guns and the knee joints need new wooden dowels so she can maintain the poses. Right now she is standing on her own but in what I call her "Cute Puppy" pose.

I have yet to replace the Velcro attachment material with magnets; I hope to be doing that this coming Winter.

I still haven't decided on a colour scheme for 'Luteus Vexant' but he will definitely not have a yellow head even if I choose 'War Griffins as the Chapter colours.

http://i.imgur.com/RDhWmf5.jpg

This next photo show comparison between the Warhound and the Thunderhawk although they will probably not be used in the same game. Note Lucie's Battle Banner on the ground............... that needs to be reattached with chain links, glue does hold well .

Thats what I did today on the whole not very productive but it does demonstrate to me how far I am behind in my building.

"It is easier to deceive people than it is to convince them that they have been deceived."

post #164 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-22-13, 04:56 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Made a start on my second assault squad. Just finished trimming up a mixture of SM, SW and FW (Mk5) parts. Next up, trimming and sorting parts for my third scout squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."

Last edited by Tawa; 09-22-13 at 04:58 PM.
post #165 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-22-13, 08:21 PM

LokiDeathclaw's Flag is: United Kingdom

So I've been working on my wolf priest today, an old metal Ulrik the Slayer mini

Should have him finished in a couple of days (time allowing!!!!)

Loki Deathclaw's Great Company (Heresy Era Space Wolves)
post #166 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-22-13, 09:42 PM
Jeepers

Loli's Flag is: United Kingdom

I've been overhauling my Iron Hands and DE. Paint stripping and using a few models for test schemes. I've always been a bad painter, but being trying to practice more as of late. But due to my previous skill level they were caked with paint. So stripping down. Though I sadly lost a Venom, Raider and Grotesque, my first time stripping. But the bulk of it is off now. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"Bubbles"....?

The Old World just became a fart in the bath.....
post #167 of 670 (permalink) Old 09-23-13, 07:15 AM
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

I finally got the Juggernauts done on my 6 Bloodcrushers of Khorne. These units have been holding me back for a while in the painting department, as I didn't like painting all the bronze details.

Now I just need to finish the Bloodletters that are the riders, and I can finish my Khorne daemon army for now. 2200 points of pure Khorne - Time to start the Tzeentch department after that!

Oddly enough, now I can't wait to paint tonight :D
post #168 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-25-13, 12:09 PM

Here's todays efforts

Edit: Being a touch more specific, I attached the backpacks and finished painting two of them.

Quote:
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.

Last edited by Tawa; 10-29-13 at 03:58 PM.
post #169 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-26-13, 10:51 AM

LokiDeathclaw's Flag is: United Kingdom

So here's what I literally just finished, the final one of my thunder wolf cavalry

Loki Deathclaw's Great Company-https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=126454

High Elves Plog- Caledor Warhost-https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=154490
post #170 of 670 (permalink) Old 10-26-13, 05:00 PM

Nice work there Loki

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode