Night Lords 10th & 11th Companies! - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Project Logs This forum is dedicated to discussing and displaying your works in progress.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 117 (permalink) Old 08-14-12, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

forkmaster's Flag is: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple_of_Ezekiel View Post
Great looking unit of choosen Fork. The lord with the giant wings on his helm is my favorite, reminds me of the evil knight lord from the movie Willow. The apothecary doesnt seem to fit in so well tho, only because of his color compared to the rest of your models.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Regards,
DoE
Thank you for the kind words and generous rep! I havent seen that movie in a while but it could be about right what you say. Well that isnt much of my choosing as it is ADB to add him in the books. I do think I should have used an actual arm from an apothecary though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 117 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 02:52 PM Thread Starter

post #23 of 117 (permalink) Old 08-23-12, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

So here comes my 2nd World Eater Khorne Bezerker squad. I managed to buy 23 Bezerkers second-hand from another guy for a really ceap price. 16 of them will be World Eaters, 7 will be painted as Night Lords 3rd Claw:

post #25 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-24-12, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Hello everyone, I hope everything is great. I must apologize for my absence but there aresome things which has gotten in the way. First Ive gone back to the university studying to be a teacher and last week I was in a accident resulting a splinter in my left elbow (making it useless for some time) and sprained left foot and right thumb.

It was while driving home my bike after a night out in the clubs when a guy walked out in my path and I had no way of stopping. So this will hinder any models to be finished in the near future. Thanks for your patient.

So I got so many updates to share with you all! I'm feeling much better now and I've gotten back to paint now and then. First off:
- I'm 100% done with my last World Eaters Khorne Bezerkers, my 3rd squad. They are not fluffy, only meant for gaming. Pictures will come later in this post to show you guys.
- I've bought the last 4 old Chaos Raptors (only 4 since the 5th was missing in the box BUT I did get refund for that part) my town had to offer before they new ones was shipped out. I've started painting 3 of them. The good thing is though I still got 5 jumppacks, which mean with some kitbashing I got 5 fullfledged Raptors.
- I've bought 5 second-hand regular SM Terminators, which I will start to work on the Atramentar and 1st Company (HH-Scouring period).
- I've also bought from a site called Bit & Kits. From that site I got enough to create 7 Kyroptera (the council of Night Lords first mentioned in Prince of Crows), then the last 8th member in 3rd Claw and my 5th missing Raptor. Still with me so far. AAAND.... I got the beginning of two Chaos Terminators (only half of them unfortunate though. But I will expand upon them.
- I've sold my first Imperial Guard units. I will not sell the entire army (as its too close to my heart) but some elements are unnecessary. I'm also selling out my left-over bitz which I have no use for.
- I've also bought my video-recorder and editing program for future vlogging. I got one episode done only needed to edited. Then on Friday I will record more. Now enjoy the pictures.

P.S: Sorry about the lightning.
post #26 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-24-12, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

So here comes episode 4 of my Vlog and here you can see my Bleeding Eyes' Raptor Cult! In it you can also see some sneakpeeks for upcoming models and some changes that will occurr with Talos and Ruven.

Then we also have episode 5 here, which is a special one!

Last edited by forkmaster; 10-24-12 at 11:18 PM.
post #27 of 117 (permalink) Old 10-24-12, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

http://aarondembskibowden.files.word.../talosepic.jpg

Also I have remade my Ruven character since the updated picture where his spirit talks to Talos onboard the Echo of Damnation as you can see above. Its from ADB's blog. Now a days he holds a staff instead.

post #28 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-04-12, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

So now I'm finally back with some new updates. Here we have a video of my first Atramentar which I made a exclusive first handview on Youtube on for people to look at, there is also a sneak peak at upcoming models. Here below there are some pictures on the way. Also don't forget to check in my book reviews when you get the time.

Also I am in dying need for help and advice about magnets. I have never tried using them before so I'm completely fresh in this area. The reason why is because I'm gonna order some Dreadnoughts from FW and I want to make it available so I can switch the weapons more easily. I got a recommended site as I will provide a link for below here.

Does anybody know which of these magnets are recommended for bigger modells such as Dreadnoughts, and which is recommended for smaller figures like Infantry and the such? If anybody has any better sites to order from, I am all ears open.

http://www.rare-earth-magnets.com/c-9-disc-magnets.aspx
post #29 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-21-12, 06:30 AM Thread Starter

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Hobby > Project Logs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode