Ah an exciting list! Good luck!
Yeah shoulda done an update on where I'm at, nothing's finished yet though because I'm pretty much working on everything at once.
So the 6 Vengrosian tanks that i had decided to work on are at this stage. All undercoated, all camo striped and now I'm starting to block out the main areas to apply the next set of colours to. Neither the Salamander nor the griffon will have crew yet. I'll be ordering these at the same time as I put in an order for the Anachrotopian guard that I have planned.
Spider walker has had the conversion work finished with a top hatch and crew member added, whilst the rhino (it was in the vindi box on the table before) has been constructed and base coated ready to be done up in the colours of the shop army for work.
Finally that leaves the two Land raiders and the Malcador.
The Malcador hasn't been touched, I've realised that it's missing a side sponson and I'm currently struggling to try and create a replacement. When I've got it built it'll be being painted as part of the PDF like the Medusa above.
The raiders are another story. I've built the Achilles in preparation for a delivery which arrived today.
That's right armour upgrades from Subtle Discord 's dark works. Two sets, one for each.
Now i planned to get both of these tanks armoured up tonight but dry fitting the kits revealed a problem that i hadn't expected. For anyone thinking of using these upgrade kits it's worth noting that you need to apply the armour before you attach the sponsons. In both cases I've already attached the sponsons, and have now had to rip them off. on the older vehicle that wasn't too much of a problem because it hails from a day where i was young and poor and could only afford a single type of glue, ten year old superglue doesn't resist very hard. The Achilles however has been glued with polycement, not two days after i placed the order for the armour, I've warped the sponson casing trying to remove it so might have to wait to get a new one from a bits website.
Still i'm happy with how the kit looks on the older tank, hopefully i can get some the other applied in a few days.