Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Chaos Marines Army Lists (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/132-chaos-marines-army-lists/)
-   -   1500 pts Night lords friendly game list (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/chaos-marines-army-lists/99944-1500-pts-night-lords-friendly-game-list.html)

Hohenklingen 10-22-11 09:51 PM

1500 pts Night lords friendly game list

Hi CSM friends. As this is my first post on the forums and CSM is new to me I really want feed-back on the list.

HQ 1: Kharn the Betrayer(Riding the Land Raider)
HQ 2: Demon Prince wings warptime
Elite 1: 5 terminators reaper, 2 P fist, 1 C fist, 2 combi
Elite 2: 6 Chosen 4 plasma, IoCU
Troops 1: 8 Berzerkers SC PF(In land raider with Kharn)
Troops 2: 8 Brezerkers SC PF + Rhino(Twin blter, Havov launcher)
Heavy support: Land Raider twin linked bolter

Plan: Chosen helps the DS terminators while the zerkers attack objectives, DP is for clearing a flank. LR with Kharn hits the toughest target possible.

k247 10-23-11 09:20 PM

You should drop the Land Raider, its too expensive in a 1500pt army. You could get 3 Obliterators for that price.
Why do you have 2 Fist and a ChainFist with your Termis and that overpriced AutoCannon?
Drop The size of the Termis to 3 and give them 3 Combi-Melta and 1 ChainFist and Deep Strike them near your opponents heavy artilleri. It's the best way to run your Terminators if you don't have them in a Land Raider.
You're not scared of rolling 1's with all those Plasma's on your chosen? I would equid them with melta instead. Right there got a shorter range, but can instant kill thing with T4.
Khárn are fun to play but pretty risky if he is in a unit without invulnerable saves. If he assault with the Zerks and let's say roll four ones, you almost sure of loosing 4 Zerks.
Your DP why don't he have a mark? Mark of Nurgle or Tzeentch for either T6 or 4++ save.

Hohenklingen 10-24-11 12:17 PM

Thx for feed-back. Will update the list as soon as I get home from work :)

Hohenklingen 10-27-11 11:56 AM

HQ 1: Demon Prince wings warptime MoN
HQ 2: Demon Prince wings MoS Lash of Submission
Elite 1: 3 terminators 1 C fist, 3 combimelta
Elite 2: x Chosen (CC tooled up to the 1500 pts) Io CG
Troops 1: 8 Berzerkers SC PF(Rhino + Extra armour)
Troops 2: 8 Berzerkers SC PF(Rhino + HL)
Heavy support 1: 2 Obliterators
Heavy support 2: 2 Obliterators

Something like that.
Maybe drop HQ1 for Kharn.
Kharn= Cool

Chaos40kAD 10-28-11 03:32 PM

I agree, Kharn is fun and cool. It's your army, play him if you want. I enjoy the chance of him going ape shit and killing a bunch of my guys, it makes for fun games and good stories.