Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Ork Army Lists (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/138-ork-army-lists/)
-   -   NobZ MC (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/ork-army-lists/99221-nobz-mc.html)

BloodAngelii 10-08-11 12:51 AM

NobZ MC

Hey everyone this is a list I came up with, its for pure fun! NOT competitive play. Let me know what you think! :ok:

HQ
Warboss w/PK, warbike, cybork body, Bosspole, attack squig 145 (runs with warbike squad)

Warboss w/PK, warbike, cybork body, Bosspole, attack squig 145 (runs with warbike squad)

TROOPS
6 Nob bikers w/ 2 PK, 2 BC, scorcha kombi weapon, Pain boy, Waaagh banner, cybork bodies 410

6 Nob bikers w/ 2 PK, 2 BC, scorcha kombi, Pain boy, waaagh banner, cybork bodies 410

20 slugga choppa boyz w/Nob, PK, BP in battle wagon 250

20 slugga choppa boyz w/Nob, PK, BP in battle wagon 250

ELITES

6 Nob bikers w/ BP, 2 PK, 2 BC, shoota rokkit kombi, Pain boy, cybork bodies 400

Total: 2010

moswantd407 10-08-11 01:10 AM

It looks fun, but also looks relatively competitive for a non-competitive list. If you are looking for fun and laughs however nothing will please more than a weirdboy and SAG big mek!

BloodAngelii 10-10-11 10:46 PM

can anyone else provide more feedback on this list?!

BloodAngelii 10-14-11 06:24 AM

anyone?? :unsure:

crabpuff 10-14-11 10:09 AM

Make sure you run you Boss with the bikers that are the elites. The troop scoreing one becomes less of a target. Its a pretty solid list that can do a lot of damage, low on models for an ork list, but hey for a fun list its got some nastiness in it..

sickening 10-14-11 12:01 PM

Not really sure why you are looking for feedback for a fun, non-competitive list but here goes...

You have no ranged fire support (lootas, or buzkoptas) so any mech list could give you some problems. I would suggest dropping 1 unit of bikers for lootas.

Here is the tough choice, Biker boss or KFF?
Only having 2 vehicles in your list is good and bad all at the same time LOL. 1 of 2 things will happen, (1) your opponent will use all his anit armor shots of your bikers leaving your wagons alone or, (2) your opponent will shoot the wagons leaving your bikers alone. So the question is do you want your wagons or your bikers to take most of the fire? If you want the bikers to draw most if the fire keep the biker boss, if you want the wagons to draw fire take a KFF.

Also, I like shoota boyz in my wagons but that’s just me.

crabpuff 10-14-11 02:18 PM

This list is built for mobility having a static unit like lootas kinda detracts from that.
Taking a mek with the KFF would be a good choice, just stick him with one of the wagons and using the remain points to give them deffrollas and a big shoota.

sickening 10-14-11 02:43 PM

"This list is built for mobility having a static unit like lootas kinda detracts from that."

Telling a ork playing not to take lootas is like tell a wolf player not to use longfangs! (and it looks like we both know a thing or two about both armies)

Lootas are not moble but they dont need to be with a 48 inch range gun, they are a supporting unit and can work on there own so being left alone in the back field is not such a huge problem.

Good call on the deff rollas, I just assumed that ever one takes them lol.

crabpuff 10-17-11 09:59 AM

But every now a then you have to switch it up. People are now tailoring lists to deal with lootas and Long Fangs. So I switch it up myself and run burnas or big guns and vindies because it changes my armies dynamics and how I play them. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but it is always fun with the orks, especially with a weirdboy and SAG.

sickening 10-17-11 11:48 AM

Ok well buzzkoptas can fill the same roll, but give up a easy kill point.

I love burnas and run them in all my Mech lists! But not such a fan of big gunz.