Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   =][= Rumours Roundup : Sisters of Battle - White Dwarf Released (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/93326-%3D%5D%5B%3D-rumours-roundup-sisters-battle-white-dwarf-released.html)

Winterous 05-27-11 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalHandkerchief (Post 983659)
Yeah because that isn't coming in plastic, obviously. What is no sign of however, are Broadsides, Vespid, Pathfinders, Ethereal with Symbol of Office, the Special Characters etc.

And that means......
NEW MODELS PLANNED!
Obviously.

MetalHandkerchief 05-27-11 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winterous (Post 983672)
And that means......
NEW MODELS PLANNED!
Obviously.

Yes, obviously. Which supports the rumors of these kits from before we even knew about Finecast.

ashikenshin 05-27-11 05:09 PM

Kettu 05-27-11 05:28 PM

Where on GW's site is that?

Also, the file name is a bit telling.
m1461021a_ITA_Mauro_Gamesday2010review_Art_XL5

Here we go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pretre
edit: File name is m1461020a_ITA_Mauro_Gamesday2010review_Art_L5
Hmph.

Google says 'Benjamin Mauro is a concept artist and designer for the gaming and feature film industries, whose credits include work for WETA Workshop'

ashikenshin 05-27-11 05:31 PM

Quote:

Was poking around GW's site to find hidden content and found the following:

Pic for a blogpost about one of the video games or something older that I've missed previously?

edit: File name is m1461020a_ITA_Mauro_Gamesday2010review_Art_L5
Hmph.

Google says 'Benjamin Mauro is a concept artist and designer for the gaming and feature film industries, whose credits include work for WETA Workshop'
this is what petre said, someone commented that it probably is a cover for a novel or something from black library. Others that it may be a movie. I'm still hoping is a "incoming" article. chances are slim though.

Winterous 05-27-11 05:38 PM

Is it just me, or does that look like a diorama?

Kettu 05-27-11 05:45 PM

Not just you Winterous.
Although the pic is to small to really tell.

MetalHandkerchief 05-27-11 05:50 PM

Looks like CGI to me. Either that's bloom, or a stylized painting. A camera wouldn't overexpose the picture in that way if it was a macro shot.

EDIT: Probably some unused concept for DoW2: Retribution

hungryugolino 05-27-11 05:52 PM

Mind you, GW evidently has good taste in concept artists.

ashikenshin 05-27-11 05:52 PM

I don't think it's CGI, but the gamesday 2010 thing makes me lose hope.