Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   40k Fluff (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/18-40k-fluff/)
-   -   The girl and her dog? (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/40k-fluff/83611-girl-her-dog.html)

Xela 02-27-11 11:30 PM

The girl and her dog?

So i was reading the Daemons codex and there was a little box about the labyrinth of Tzeentch and they said that the only people to ever make it through were a girl and her dog. Me and my friend were wondering if this is referencing anything or is just a piece of weird GW fluff.

C'Tan Chimera 02-27-11 11:33 PM

It might just be me, but I think it might very well be a reference to the Wizard of Oz. I haven't actually watched that movie in forever, but it was weird enough that I could see 40k breaking the fourth wall on it with Tzneetch and all.

Cyleune 02-27-11 11:35 PM

Yeah Wizard of Oz occured to me as I nwas reading it, it would go along with the irony. But for all we know, it may just be some of GW's retard fluff :P

Nave Senrag 02-27-11 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xela (Post 893311)
So i was reading the Daemons codex and there was a little box about the labyrinth of Tzeentch and they said that the only people to ever make it through were a girl and her dog. Me and my friend were wondering if this is referencing anything or is just a piece of weird GW fluff.

Wait, how did a (presumably) human girl and her dog even get to Tzeentch's labyrinth. Isn't it in the warp?

C'Tan Chimera 02-27-11 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nave Senrag (Post 893324)
Wait, how did a (presumably) human girl and her dog even get to Tzeentch's labyrinth. Isn't it in the warp?

That's where GW takes a sledgehammer to said wall- the tornado might have been some sort of bite sized warpstorm or something. I dunno, it's all very goofy :laugh:

gen.ahab 02-27-11 11:43 PM

13 Attachment(s)
It was actually just a little girl names Alice. She called it wonderland. She was guided into the rabbit hole(warp rift) by the white rabbit( lord of change) where she met the hatter(tzeentch). From there it was just a game orchestrated by tzeentch. No one had ever made it through, that had to change.

Would have been much better if it were true. Lol

ckcrawford 02-27-11 11:44 PM

.... well at least... it looked like a little girl and her dog.

It was just little Cletus... she just wanted to tell Tzeentch the truth behind child labor laws.

locustgate 02-28-11 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckcrawford (Post 893332)
.... well at least... it looked like a little girl and her dog.

It was just little Cletus... she just wanted to tell Tzeentch the truth behind child labor laws.

Haven't seen that in a long time.

Akatsuki13 02-28-11 01:01 AM

It is entirely possible for two simple reasons, it's the Warp, the crazy realm of Chaos where pretty much anything and everything could possibly happen. Secondly, this is Tzeentch we're talking about, the God with schemes that are so utterly beyond us that we can't even hope to understand it. Who knows why or how she ended up there? Who knows if it even really happened or if was just another of Tzeentch's complex plots that we can't even hope to begin to fathom?

Androxine Vortex 02-28-11 01:02 AM

I don't think that they made it to the center of the maze. If you think about it, Tzeentch is the wizard and NOBODY SEES TEH WIZARD!!!