Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Wargaming News and 40k Rumors (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/34-wargaming-news-40k-rumors/)
-   -   Relic wants to know your favorite chapter (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/wargaming-news-40k-rumors/80387-relic-wants-know-your-favorite-chapter.html)

exsulis 01-20-11 06:53 PM

Relic wants to know your favorite chapter

With DOW 2: Retribution just a little over a month away Relic is doing little poll of Marine chapters

Blood Ravens

Blood Angels

Dark Angels

Black Templars

Space Wolves

Thousand Sons

World Eaters

Death Guard

Emperor's Children

While I know it is only 9 of the chapters, it is likely that it is a limitation on boards system, and I'd gander that Relic will do another 2 polls to flesh out the rest of the Renown marines.

And reading the address is insightful http://community.dawnofwar2.com/poll...orite-followin

which-these-chapters-would-you-see-most-future-game-please-vote-choosing-your-favorite-followin

Horacus 01-20-11 08:00 PM

Word Bearers...but any chaos I good. I'll go with magnus sons.

Doelago 01-20-11 08:04 PM

Checked that one yesterday when they posted it on Facebook, found no Ultramarines, closed the site and did not give a shit about it after that...

Heck, any of the Loyalists would be fine to me, but no Ultramarines option? Fuck off... :)

WinZip 01-20-11 08:17 PM

I would vote for Imperial Fists if they were an option but since there not......Dark angels FTW!

Doelago 01-20-11 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinZip (Post 852980)
I would vote for Imperial Fists if they were an option but since there not......Dark angels FTW!

Yes, Imperial Fists would be nice... They are second on my "I wana see them in the game" list...

WinZip 01-20-11 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doelago (Post 852984)
Yes, Imperial Fists would be nice... They are second on my "I wana see them in the game" list...

Would be great to see them in the game. the one thing that annoyed about the Ultra movie was how they portrayed the Imp. Fists. Me thinks they would have put up a much better fight, maybe even have won, but back to OP. Imperial Fists would be refreshing to see in the game rather then Blood Ravens.

Doelago 01-20-11 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinZip (Post 852991)
Would be great to see them in the game. the one thing that annoyed about the Ultra movie was how they portrayed the Imp. Fists. Me thinks they would have put up a much better fight, maybe even have won, but back to OP. Imperial Fists would be refreshing to see in the game rather then Blood Ravens.

But did the Imperial Fists not hold out for 3 weeks (Could have been days, cant remember...) without aid before only the Chaplain and the other remained? Thats a heck of a fight according to my book... :)

WinZip 01-20-11 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doelago (Post 852992)
But did the Imperial Fists not hold out for 3 weeks (Could have been days, cant remember...) without aid before only the Chaplain and the other remained? Thats a heck of a fight according to my book... :)

3 weeks it was :) That is a long time to hold out, I just don't like to see my favorite chapter get there ass kicked:laugh:

Doelago 01-20-11 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinZip (Post 852997)
3 weeks it was :) That is a long time to hold out, I just don't like to see my favorite chapter get there ass kicked:laugh:

They are indeed a mighty, and indeed a stubborn chapter, but what else could be expected from the noble children of Rogal Dorn? I bet that a company from any other chapter would have been wiped out in that time, so there is no shame in them getting all but wiped out in that time... :ok:

For Guilliman, Dorn and the Emperor! :victory:

gen.ahab 01-20-11 09:32 PM

13 Attachment(s)
Space Wolves... I want thunder wolves!