Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/29-off-topic/)
-   -   Some questions for my British bretheren. (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/off-topic/78936-some-questions-my-british-bretheren.html)

Firefighter X 01-01-11 02:50 AM

Some questions for my British bretheren.

There seems to be a lot of talk lately about chavs... having read up and done some research on the whole chav movement I liken them to what we call "poser thugs" here in the states. More akin to those Jersey shore guido, chach, asshats really.

So here are my questions. In a fight 1 on 1 between a chav and a pikey, who would win? Who would you WANT to win, or would a double homocide be a win-win?

FFX

TheKingElessar 01-01-11 02:56 AM

Win-win.

Not that either of their corpses would be worth looting.

Jezlad 01-01-11 03:12 AM

Well considering 90% of Pikeys are boxers and of Irish decent (nutters basically, the local school has the worst SAT results in the UK because they're all illiterate spud sucking fuckwits) I'd say the pikey will beat the living shit out of the chav in a 1 on 1 situation.

Chavs usually carry knives though so its a difficult call.

My family keep our horses about a mile away from the biggest pikey site in the UK so they're pretty well known to us. :wink:

TheKingElessar 01-01-11 03:24 AM

Sorry, yeah I assumed a knife. Fair point, a lot of it is just fronting, so if there's a winner, Pikey scum would have it.

Angel of Blood 01-01-11 03:34 AM

I fucking hate pikeys......

warsmith7752 01-01-11 08:25 AM

Pikeys? Must be a different name for them here in Scotland. I'm going to take a guess and say that a pikey is what we call a chuchter (farmers) and say the chav would win.

WoRLoKKeD 01-01-11 09:44 AM

I don't know, but the pikey sure as shit won't go down in the fourth.

normtheunsavoury 01-01-11 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warsmith7752 (Post 833451)
Pikeys? Must be a different name for them here in Scotland. I'm going to take a guess and say that a pikey is what we call a chuchter (farmers) and say the chav would win.

No, a pikey is a wannabe traveller or gypsey.

warsmith7752 01-01-11 10:18 AM

Oh right, I want the chav to win, some people in my town got some real trouble from them and ended up moving away.

humakt 01-01-11 10:19 AM

My money would be on the pikey in a fist fightm, but the chav is most likly carrying a knife so it makes it a tougher question.