Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   General 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/14-general-40k/)
-   -   Would you rather (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/general-40k/78282-would-you-rather.html)

Cowlicker16 12-21-10 07:16 AM

Would you rather

Sorry if this has already been done but I didn't see one so I though we could do a would you rather but in 40K... Pretty straight foward just thought it would be fun

So would you rather; get "interrogated" by Inquisiton or be the plaything of a DE Haemonculus?

LiamDawson27 12-21-10 07:44 AM

Interrogated, I mean at least the inquisition kills you.

DrinCalhar 12-21-10 07:55 AM

I have to go with the dying.

Stephen_Newman 12-21-10 07:58 AM

Interrogation sounds pretty sweet to being a pshychopaths plaything for all eternity until the enemy has the good grace to put me out of my misery.

Cowlicker16 12-21-10 08:25 AM

Sorry forgot to mention if anyone has another good one they wanna post go ahead I just put in the first one

MidnightSun 12-21-10 10:28 AM

317 Attachment(s)
Would you rather be implanted with Genestealer seed (Becoming a brood brother) or be consripted into Captain Chenkov's platoon?

Midnight

The Thunder of KayVaan 12-21-10 10:31 AM

Chenkov's platoon. There is a very VERY slim chance that i'll survive. I don't want no Space STDs...

MidnightSun 12-21-10 10:42 AM

317 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thunder of KayVaan (Post 824374)
Chenkov's platoon. There is a very VERY slim chance that i'll survive. I don't want no Space STDs...

But you like space STDs...

Midnight

The Thunder of KayVaan 12-21-10 11:31 AM

Hell no! I'm going with the russian, and there's nothing you can do to stop me! *runs off only to be exploded by a minefield*

the-ad-man 12-21-10 12:18 PM

geenstealer seed, chenkov is a tool :P

zas240 12-21-10 12:59 PM

Geenseed deffo (at least then i'll end up a space marine. Jokes) nah because then i get to turn into some awesome gene-stealer/human hybrid able to read minds and find peoples weaknesses by touching them :P

the Autarch 12-21-10 01:07 PM

chenkovs platoon but only just

be stuck in the warp fighting daemons(russ) or be stuck in webway fighting DE(khan)?

MidnightSun 12-21-10 01:14 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Webway, you know what you're fighting and the Eldar may come and rescue you. Warp? Can't get out, and any thing might attack you. Hell, you might wander into Nurgles garden or the Crystal Palace, and then you're completely fucked.

Midnight

Stephen_Newman 12-21-10 01:23 PM

I would prefer the webway. Maybe it might be warmer. :)

mynameisgrax 12-21-10 02:34 PM

Eldar might 'save you'? By 'save you', I assume you mean 'shoot you in the head for standing slightly in their way'. Eldar only seem good when you compare them to Dark Eldar.

On that note, I'm still going to have to go with the webway. Just save a bullet for yourself.

Which would you rather worship (and be physically mutated by): Tzeentch or Nurgle?

Karnax 12-21-10 02:41 PM

Papa Nurgle. You can poison people and join one big happy stinky family and you can poison people and take a lot of of punishment and poison people etc. Did I mention you can poison people?

MidnightSun 12-21-10 02:48 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisgrax (Post 824594)
Eldar might 'save you'? By 'save you', I assume you mean 'shoot you in the head for standing slightly in their way'. Eldar only seem good when you compare them to Dark Eldar.

Sorry? What's that about the Battle for Traitor's Gorge?

Midnight

zas240 12-21-10 04:11 PM

Tzeentch. Change, tentacles, whats not to like?

with Nurgle, you end up with boils the size of Wales on your armpits and your brain dribbling out of your ears

MidnightSun 12-21-10 04:30 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Probably Tzeentch to get all the knowledge and magic powers/tentacles and beaks. Would you rather be deep in the heart of the jungle, alone, with a Lictor somewhere in the foliage, or be stuck in a huge factory listening to the sound of a Genestealer scuttling through the ventilation shafts?

Midnight

warsmith7752 12-21-10 04:35 PM

Nurgle, a guy comes up to me in the street and tries to steal my money, I give him the plague, he dies two day later then i go a tale it back.

Would you rather command an ork WAAAAAGH or a chaos warband?

Cocakoala 12-21-10 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightSun (Post 824707)
Would you rather be deep in the heart of the jungle, alone, with a Lictor somewhere in the foliage, or be stuck in a huge factory listening to the sound of a Genestealer scuttling through the ventilation shafts?

In a factory with a Genestealer, more chance of survival then cos you can hear it, you have more chance of finding a weapon and it would be quicker to find a way out.

And I would rather lead a chaos warband, a Slaanesh one :wink:

Karnax 12-21-10 05:05 PM

I would have the genestealer geneseed thing, and then I would go join my buddy in the factory, where we would gang up on Cocakoala.:grin: I would rather lead an Ork WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!, as even if you defeat it, the spores that stay behind will kill you.

Where would you rather be;
On a planet right by the Eye of Terror
or
On a planet in the way of a Hive Fleet?

MidnightSun 12-21-10 05:10 PM

317 Attachment(s)
In the way of the Hive Fleet, with Tyranids there's a small chance of them moving away. The Eye, that's never going to move away. It's there to stay!

I think I'd go for the Genestealer impregnation as well. Now there's three of us, that's us a small cult right there!
Factory 'Stealer: Patriarch
Karnax: Purestrain Genestealer
Me: Brood Brother Acolyte

Midnight

Karnax 12-21-10 06:32 PM

Cocakoala: Lunch:biggrin:

MidnightSun 12-21-10 06:57 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Awesome.

Midnight

Alsojames 12-21-10 07:07 PM

Would you rather work under the command of a Commissar or an Archon on a bad day?

mynameisgrax 12-21-10 07:58 PM

Eldar bad days tend to be a lot worse than Imperial Guard bad days, so I'm going to have to go with 'Commissar'.

I'd rather be in charge of a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH than a Chaos War Band, as my Orky pride is too great for anything else.

I'd rather be by the Eye of Terror. I mean, there are Imperial planets near that thing anyway, right (if I have my fluff right)?

Now who would you rather go on a romantic blind date with: a Daemonette, or a Wych?

Karnax 12-21-10 08:01 PM

Wych, daemonette would kill you, wych would have some fun first, (probably).

MidnightSun 12-21-10 08:12 PM

317 Attachment(s)
A Wych, you can persuade her not to hurt you.. too much :biggrin:. And I'm not a fan of crab-claws. Would you rather be in the secure, fortified basement of an Imperial base, now overrun by Nurgle Plague zombies (You have about a week's worth of food and water, and an Autogun with 15 full magazines) or be stuck on a space hulk infested with Genestealers (Recurring theme of 'Stealers because they're so awesome)?

Midnight

RIVALBLACKWELL 12-21-10 08:19 PM

If the Haemonculus is hot then...

Karnax 12-21-10 08:21 PM

I'd join the 'Stealers and start making even more genestealers!
Seriously, I would be the guy in the bunker. Just wondering though:
1. how many rounds in a magazine?
2. Are my food and water infected?
3. Are they Plaguebearers or actual zombies?
4. Is there anyone else there apart from you?

mynameisgrax 12-21-10 08:56 PM

Well...the Wych would have fun. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't though.

The overrun base. I'd rather go down kicking and screaming, not by going 'what?' and then getting sliced in half by the genestealer I didn't even know was there.

Which Imperial Planet would you rather grow up on: Catachan, or Krieg (Death Korps)?

Alsojames 12-21-10 09:30 PM

Krieg! Imperial Helghasts FTW!

Would you rather be stuck as a prisoner of the Inquisition or the Dark Eldar?

Brother Arnold 12-21-10 10:41 PM

The DE, because if I'm just a slave I have no hope. But if I'm in a munitions factory, I can just do what Khromys did. Otherwise, I'll choose being Khan because I'm so badass I can just yell "EFF YOU YA GLORIFIED MUTHAFUCKAS!" and smack my captors due to my Primarchy hardcoreness.
Stealer in the factory. Then I know where it is, but there are three of them... So I submit myself to the brood!
I'd be the leader of a Chaos warband. And it'll be Slaaneshi, so that the date with the Daemonette is not only extremely fun, but safe. And then I'd pick being on a world right next to the Eye of Terror.
Catachan, because armies of Rambo are so cool.
Commissar's control, because then if I'm under his command

Would you rather...
Have a plasma gun or a plasma cannon blow up in your face?

Brother Emund 12-22-10 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Arnold (Post 825110)

Would you rather...
Have a plasma gun or a plasma cannon blow up in your face?

It's getting worse!! :laugh:
WTF, either of them, at least it would improve my looks.

Sniffing an Orks fart or a Nurgle Plague toad's fart? :puke:

Cowlicker16 12-22-10 10:12 AM

Orks fart...hoping for the quick death

Would you rather get run over by Land Raider or have drop pod land on you?

MidnightSun 12-22-10 12:48 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Factory 'Stealer: Patriarch
Karnax: Purestrain Genestealer
Me: Brood Brother Acolyte
Brother Arnold: Brood Brother Neophyte

30 Rounds in a magazine, food and water is clean, and they are Nurgle Plague Zombies, not Plaguebearers. You are on your own.

Midnight

mynameisgrax 12-22-10 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowlicker16 (Post 825519)
Orks fart...hoping for the quick death

Would you rather get run over by Land Raider or have drop pod land on you?

Drop pod. It'd just scatter less until it no longer landed on me. ^_^

Bane_of_Kings 12-22-10 02:17 PM

Well, seeing as mynameisgrax didn't post a question, I guess I'll do mine.

Would you rather have to A: Be Trod on by The biggest type of Titan, or B: Have to fire a faulty Plasma Cannon.

Bane of Kings out.

Grimskul25 12-22-10 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane_of_Kings (Post 825679)
Well, seeing as mynameisgrax didn't post a question, I guess I'll do mine.

Would you rather have to A: Be Trod on by The biggest type of Titan, or B: Have to fire a faulty Plasma Cannon.

Bane of Kings out.

Definitely be stepped on by a titan, at least then I'd be guaranteed to be dead and it would be less painful (possibly).

Would you rather be captured by Dark Eldar or Slanneshi Marines?