Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums

Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/)
-   General 40k (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/14-general-40k/)
-   -   Would you rather (https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/general-40k/78282-would-you-rather.html)

Karnax 12-22-10 02:36 PM

Be trod on by titan.
Be avoided by drop pod.
Orks fart. As a genestealer, I would tear it to shreds before the first scent of it hit my nose (or whatever it is that 'Stealers have).
How fast can the zombies move? Genestealer fast, or WTF, my pet snail can move faster! Is there any chance of someone coming to help?
I would join the zombies and become a freakish nurgle PlagueStealer that moves freakishly fast, is extremely tough, and shoots autogun bullets out it's left nostril. Pray you are not in front of me when I sneeze.:P

Who would you rather face; Abaddon or Papa Smurf.

Alsojames 12-22-10 03:03 PM

Abaddon. Chaos is cooler.

Would you rather FIGHT Abaddon or Papa Smurf?

VanitusMalus 12-22-10 03:09 PM

I'd rather fight Papa Smurf at least he doesn't have daemonic gods trying to keep him alive.

Here's one would you rather go through the process of becoming a Space Marine or the process of the young prince becoming the Avatar of Khaine?

RIVALBLACKWELL 12-22-10 06:07 PM

Would you rather stab yourself with a chainsword or a bolt pistol?

Karnax 12-22-10 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIVALBLACKWELL (Post 825886)
Would you rather stab yourself with a chainsword or a bolt pistol?

Is this a trick question?:unsure:

I would go through becoming a spess mehreen.

MidnightSun 12-22-10 06:56 PM

317 Attachment(s)
I would become a Space Marine (Don't know how that will affect my Genestealer Hybrid body and Psychic powers, but hey, it might work). Bit of a weird question, would you like to be burned to death or become a mean, supreme fightin' machine?

Midnight

Karnax 12-22-10 07:00 PM

Neither, I'm already a killer.:P
Falling off a cliff with a horde of haemonculi below, or being trapped in a pitch dark maze with a haemonculus.

MidnightSun 12-22-10 07:04 PM

317 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karnax (Post 825952)
Neither, I'm already a killer.:P
Falling off a cliff with a horde of haemonculi below, or being trapped in a pitch dark maze with a haemonculus.

A Homunculus (Proper noun for a name) in a dark maze. At least you can survive in a dark maze, falling off a cliff is fairly terminal.

Midnight

Karnax 12-22-10 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightSun (Post 825956)
A Homunculus (Proper noun for a name) in a dark maze. At least you can survive in a dark maze, falling off a cliff is fairly terminal.

Midnight

:ireful2:Stop picking up on things like that, its annoying.:ireful2:

Brother Arnold 12-23-10 02:27 AM

With the Noise Marines or DE, I'd pick the Noise Marines. They're part of my Slaaneshi warband, so it'll pretty much be a matter of "Sorry for the misunderstanding" and I can go free.
I'd fire the faulty plasma cannon, it might not blow up in my face.
I'd take the becoming a Space Marine. If I'm a Slaanesh Chaos Lord, I've already gone through the process.
So let's see. I am a Slaanesh worshipping Genestealer with a Daemonette girlfriend who also happens to be a Chaos Space Marine Lord with my own warband. Damn, I'm cool.